1. [ANSWERED]Main account recovery

Hello Warmane Staff,

I would like to ask if it is possible to recover an account which may have been locked or hijacked. The password I was using still works but after logging in I need to enter authentication code which is sent to unknown email. It is possible that I just forgot two step authentication email or it was changed without my knowledge. I checked emails addressees I am using regularly for years and didn’t find any emails related to Warmane (expect password recovery emails for this account).

I would like to know what kind of information I should provide to prove the ownership of my main account and recover it successfully. I might be able give list of IPs I used in the past. Also, I could tell which platforms I used to donate to Warframe server, few character names with classes under account main account. I don’t have any photos of me playing at Warmane server. I created my main account about 7+ years ago and used it last 3-4 years ago so my memory of some details is fairly vague.

Final words: My home country is Lithuania and if account main account was used outside it (expect I used it at Turkey about year 2015), my account is definitely hijacked.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Best regards
    Edited: November 5, 2019

2. Please email [email protected] and explain your issue.