1. Limitation in auction house.

So my idea is that there should be limit of how many of an item you can put on auction, like 100 items for example (people would easily put stacks of 20 items and never hit this checkpoint). This would eliminate people putting 800 auctions of 1 item per auction and jamming whole auction house like you need to scrool 11 pages to get to full stacks for higher price.
    Sincerely, thanks in advance.

2. Good idea, the amount of 1stackers is huge and quite frankly annoying as hell

3. Not a bad idea, or limit the amount of auctions of some type.

4. What if I want to put 800 auctions in stacks of 20?

5. But there's items that can only be sold 1 by 1, like gems.
    Items that only make sense selling 1 by 1 like enchants (nobody needs 20 +30Stamina on wrist enchants), glyphs (only a few need multiple of some glyphs like swapping for duels, bg and arena) and maybe even flasks for those not so rich to buy full stacks.

6. What if I want to put 800 auctions in stacks of 20?
    I thought about that and figured that if there are auctions of full stacks then it should be allowed for more auction to put, beyond limit.

Also gem or glyphs I dont believe that someone would put 100 of some kind and be sad about it that he cant put more on auction.

7. If you don't do it, that doesn't mean no one will want to do it.
    Get some addon that will sort it how you like. This inconvenience is part of using AH and it is guaranteed bad idea to mess with it.
    Reason why we get 10 pages with stuff that has bid 1 copper and buyout 1000% of value is - AH is "fixed" to be like it was on live servers, sorted by Bid over all pages. This system was not designed for this big market. What would solve this is sort items by Time left or or by time of postage - it would be more like scavenge hunt, would result in way less stacks of 1 because that wouldn't put that stuff in front page. But then again efforts shuld be rewarded, so someone posting stacks of one and then sepending hours to get it out of mailbeox when expired, or cancelling all those auctions with super low Bid before they expire. It's not so one dimensional as "allow post <100 stacks".

8. Been suggested and denied, But I hope they implement something like this because without addons, Auction house is really slow, and getting jammed at the same time makes it really annoying.

Warmane, recruit some new GM's, you don't have to pay them real money you know. Get them to clean up auctionhouse with a removal of all the items for people who abuse the auction house like this, and while they're at it, get them to clean up global chatt aswell.