1. Warlock

Guys I have some questions about warlocks. Why aren't there many locks, and why are they so wanted in a raid group? Is it because of their playstyle or some other reason? Are they not fun to play ? And what's your recomended faction for a horde warlock and profession for making money ? Thanks in advance!

2. Warlocks are wanted mainly because Demonology spec provides raid wide buff that gives spellpower equal to 10% of warlocks spellpower. That is amazing amount when we are talking high gear.
    Warlocks are no less or more fun as any other class.
    For Horde you go Orc, you get on-use racial spellpower cooldown and your pets deal 5% more damage at all times.
    For beginning I recommend Inscription, you can make loads of gold selling glyphs. Later you can make Darkmoon Cards and make insane amounts.

3. Nice to hear it, I always loved demonology the most but it was never better than Destro for raids. Glad that finaly I will be able to use it :) Orc it is with your advice on inscription as a prof. Thanks a lot for the thorough answer! :)