1. Fix confirmed bug report

Hello, staff.
    Be so kind to answer me.
    How long does it usually take to fix a confirmed bug report?
    We are talking about this report - https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/81142
    Neither enha nor elem shamy can get into a good raid, because they have "low" damage, which is not so, because the lack of a fire lemental in damage metter addons of other players reduces the shamy DPS of about 1.5-2k

ty in advance

2. Hello,

I moved your thread from Ask the Staff to General Discussion.
    First, because this is kind-of a silly thing to ask. Our developers and QA team have a lot of bugs to test and to address. They are worked on based on priority (upvotes of the report) and how difficult they are to fix/correct. Some bugs are not easily fixed. Sometimes, there are even bugs that cannot be fixed in our current framework that may involve some editing or restructuring of our back-end systems to fix. While I can't speak to the effect of fixing this specific bug, I can tell you that it's not exactly something we consider to be a huge deal.

That said, perhaps some may wish to comment about this bug, or how some things are handled in general - discussion could be had (and it doesn't really belong in Ask the Staff), and thus it has been moved.

Thank you for expressing your concerns and your continued patience with us.