1. Help? Unable to connect (Wotlk (wod models))

Howdy folks, ive spent a majority of today perusing through the forums to try and find my problem but can't seem to find it (link the thread if this problem is blairingly simple)

I recently downloaded the Wrath (Wod) client, and played on Icecrown for a few good days. This morning I tried logging in, and was met with

"Unable to Connect, please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support at [http://us.blizzard.com/support/index.xml?gameId=11&rootCatergoryId=2316"

I'm also faced with everytime my client closes, i have to accept the terms and agreements again, and again.
    I looked through the forums and found i have to turn "read only" off on the WTF folder, but for some reason, after applying the change, its like nothing ever changed.

Any help is much appreciated, i adore this server, as it is 1000x less buggy than my previous private server experiences, and hope to get back to it ASAP.

2. Try moving the wow folder away from your download folder, then unchek read only on the whole game.