1. Back after 10 months of absence

Guys, I have played here a lot. But now I see that not so many ppl have left to play with. Is it still possible to find some ppl for RDF or RBG or even raiding, I don't care about bugs, quests etc. cause even before the things weren't so good, but I love the atmosphere of Pandaria, and I want to give it another try after so much time. So what's your verdict?

2. Getting into an RDF is practically impossible unless you manage to find one of the few guilds that still raid. Even when it comes to holiday instances such as the Headless Horseman you'll be in queue all day. PvP is also non existent.

3. Damn...that's what a quick fall looks like I guess...I had high hopes for this thing...

4. I still hope warmane staff put some hope and turn FW a great server again, but atm its really hard to play here.

5. I was thinking about going back on playing my favourite expansion but then I remembered the little gold I was left after all the chopping that happened since I stoped playing will still get another chop at the start of the year, and yeah that turned me off real quick.

6. Since I came back (around 2 months ago) I wanted to play on Pandaria or even Cataclysm. But seeing as Cataclysm is completely dead and Pandaria is heading that way as well. Everyone is stuck with Wotlk, which has been recycled for many many years.

7. I was thinking about going back on playing my favourite expansion but then I remembered the little gold I was left after all the chopping that happened since I stoped playing will still get another chop at the start of the year, and yeah that turned me off real quick.
    Nice.! someone mention it. that's the only reason i stopped playing. I choose a server 7x because i'm too lazy to farm. After the 1st gold squish, gold rewards from dailys and raids, i quit for like 9 months. Then same **** again :D! that was it for me. Plus ..what about the old store; Better prices, mounts, gear, set items...!

8. they need to come up with some kind of perk to get new and old players to come back, like full grievous for new players + free max level or something. I'd come back to play but no one to play with.