1. Warrior Fury for pvp? Opinions.

Hello.

I am trying to choose a class to play and devote myself to pvp.
    I have been with the intention of becoming a fury warrior for a while, but they say that it is not very viable for the pvp, even so, I wanted to ask some veteran, if it is viable or not to play fury in pvp. I would also like to ask, if it is possible to win a good paladin retry (I ask because they have many healings while the warrior is not furious), otherwise, would a fury warrior with agony be something more viable?

I know that the most viable is the weapons warrior, but honestly, I am not attracted to the weapons warrior. I'm attracted to fury warrior and maybe, protection warrior, but I think the prot warrior to do good damage with ful s8 doesn't think it's the best option, I don't know.

I especially like to make duels and sands 2c2.

Hope someone can help me. Greetings and sorry for my bad English.

2. As a fury warrior you'll have a lot of trouble with survivability overall. Not only that, you'll have a hard time actually playing against stronger opponents in both 1v1 but also 2v2 battles.
    Fury can be really fun in battlegrounds, but when it comes to one-on-one and arenas, it just doesn't work due to the increased damage taken when using cooldowns.
    Their damage output is huge but damage is not everything when it comes to playing PVP. Playing PVP is also about survival. A dead DPS is no DPS, as I usually say.

When it comes to protection, most people do not go for that setup due to the very big gear requirement. It's simply too hard to gear for it, unless you donate. Protection PVP is strong in many aspects but they also lack in healing reduction, which arms and fury has.
    I have personally reached the high end PVP of both protection and arms PVP and both of them are fun to play. Compared to fury, I would rate both Protection and Arms much higher due to their survivability.

If you want to go higher rated arenas, you'll want to play Arms. It's just too strong compared to the other two. Even though I've beaten many arms warriors in both 1v1, 2v2 and 1vX/2vX situations, I'd still rate arms higher because of their playstyle alone.

My warrior is only Protection because I don't play PVP seriously at all. If I wanted to climb the latter I'd most likely go Arms because it has the high burst but also the high survivability combination. Warrior is not simple and it's not easy to play.
    So if you want something easy, pick another class.

It's gear dependent and requires a lot of skill handling the rage income/output with debuffs and procs.

If you wish to check out my setup you can look at http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Got any further questions, please feel free to contact me in-game. I'm not that active on the forum. Good luck.

3. Fury is weaker than Arms in every aspect. Less survivability, less mobility and even less dmg than Arms.

For 1v1 I'd go Arms in full pvp gear. Huge HP pool, +1400 resilience and the strong self heals through second wind and Blood craze make you almost as hard to kill as a blood DK.

4. Thank you very much for answering truekripp and wed.
    You have helped me to see what people thought of the fury and the warrior tank.
    Thanks again ^^

5. Furry full pve bis is fun against druids cat and catching people by surprise. You can deal huge damage to them but you also take the same amount.

6. is it unplayable on warmain!because half of the talents and symbol don't work

7. is it unplayable on warmain!because half of the talents and symbol don't work
    And how exactly they don't work? If you think on ''enrage'' thing, then yeah that might be the only talent that is a bit ''bugged'' by listening to the others.