1. Thank you so much Warmane

Yesterday I paid back my sub to WoW Retail because of the 15 years event and I've seen so much things that there are so much better.
    The retail server lags so much, has got a huge amount of bugs and these things work correctly there.
    Moving on into the community, you can't talk anyone because they are authistic or something else, while there is an awesome community where you make friends everywhere.
    I'll say it once again, thanks to all Warmane, to the staff by managing this so good and to the community for being that nice.

2. I'm allways under 40 ms on Icecrown.

3. Icecrown is horrid, get 120 ms there
    I wish I had 120ms.

I get 320-ms on Lord. :(

4. Icecrown is the best server out there on this planet. Haters gonna hate.

5. Yesterday I paid back my sub to WoW Retail because of the 15 years event and I've seen so much things that there are so much better.
    The retail server lags so much, has got a huge amount of bugs and these things work correctly there.
    Moving on into the community, you can't talk anyone because they are authistic or something else, while there is an awesome community where you make friends everywhere.
    I'll say it once again, thanks to all Warmane, to the staff by managing this so good and to the community for being that nice.

Why is autism a joke to you?

6. Icecrown is the best server out there on this planet. Haters gonna hate.
    That's why I say, and it's thanks to all of you

7. Why is autism a joke to you?
    It's not a joke, why anything should be an offense?
    I say it because that's what they look like, going alone everywhere and not responsing if you text them.
    How would you call this?

8. Did you play vanilla or retail? I never had problems with their servers