1. PvE vs PvP Gear in PvP

Greetings everyone. I was wondering..
    How viable is full bis pve geared hunter with 0 resilience in world pvp, bg, duels? >> (How good is it? How much fun? You don't die alot?)
    Or would it be better with 4/5 PvP set, aiming for around 1000 resilience? But losing that raw damage..
    Any input would be helpful <3
    Edited: November 6, 2019

2. I play with basically 0 resilience and 78 spell penetration in bgs. Aiming not even for high arp values since that's often useless vs bgs swarming plate wearing warriors and paladins. I play with DV and SKULL instead and gem agility. Instead of pvp trinket I have that weird potion bound that get's you out of stuns and snares and makes u immune to it for 5 seconds. Since only rogues can really stop me I can live often just due to this potion. Running in with wolf pet. Blowing cds in the entry zerg with call of the wild, double trinket proccs n readiness. After first zerg i switchout wolf pet to a pet with ROS, preferably ravager due to the stun effect.

3. It can actually works well if you are really skilled, very funny, but at the end of the day you will still die a lot unless you got a premade around you.

Especially in bgs, all it takes is someone who sneak on you some dots and you will basically die only from them very quickly.

4. I play with basically 0 resilience and 78 spell penetration in bgs. Aiming not even for high arp values since that's often useless vs bgs swarming plate wearing warriors and paladins. I play with DV and SKULL instead and gem agility. Instead of pvp trinket I have that weird potion bound that get's you out of stuns and snares and makes u immune to it for 5 seconds. Since only rogues can really stop me I can live often just due to this potion. Running in with wolf pet. Blowing cds in the entry zerg with call of the wild, double trinket proccs n readiness. After first zerg i switchout wolf pet to a pet with ROS, preferably ravager due to the stun effect.
    You mean "Living Action Potion"? Does it even remove Paladin stun, and Paladin repentance ? Does it even breaks mages polys? And fears in general?
    I can assume it beeing a potion shares CD's with health potions and other potions right?

5. No, it has the same effect as Living Action Potion just that it lasts 5 seconds and removes already existing snares and stuns. You can legit drink it during a stun and be free of it lol. OP **** :D
    And ye shares cd with other potions

6. No, it has the same effect as Living Action Potion just that it lasts 5 seconds and removes already existing snares and stuns. You can legit drink it during a stun and be free of it lol.
    The potion you are using is exactly Living Action Potion. The one which lasts 30 seconds and does not remove already existing crowd control effect is called Free Action Potion.

7. Use bird for snatch vs rogues...
    Don't do that. That pet is a ferocity pet thus doesn't have ros. Also the disarm can be simply dodged/parried and is only 6 seconds, meaning 3 seconds vs rogues. You CAN avoid kidney for a sec if you do it towards the end of cheap shot but till then he surely gets 1-2 ambush (mostly crits, especially with full pve gear) into your back. during the disarm he can re cheap shot for 2 seconds and then kidney basically.

8. I play with basically 0 resilience and 78 spell penetration in bgs. Aiming not even for high arp values since that's often useless vs bgs swarming plate wearing warriors and paladins. I play with DV and SKULL instead and gem agility. Instead of pvp trinket I have that weird potion bound that get's you out of stuns and snares and makes u immune to it for 5 seconds. Since only rogues can really stop me I can live often just due to this potion. Running in with wolf pet. Blowing cds in the entry zerg with call of the wild, double trinket proccs n readiness. After first zerg i switchout wolf pet to a pet with ROS, preferably ravager due to the stun effect.
    I feel better about using LAP against rogues now since Homer does it. :)

On the subject of ARP, why is it useless against warriors and rets? I thought that was who it WAS useful against.

9. On the subject of ARP, why is it useless against warriors and rets? I thought that was who it WAS useful against.
    The more armor a player has the less dmg reduction does he gain per armor point.

These are hypothetical numbers but you should get the idea:
    Let's assume you have 1000 armor and it reduces your dmg taken by 10%.
    When you add now another 1000 armor you have a total of 2000 armor but you gain only 5% dmg reduction which makes it a total of 15%.
    If somebody reduces your armor now by 1000 with arp he will gain 10% more dmg in the first scenario and only 5% more dmg in the second.

But I don't know the exact math behind. It would be quite interesting to know by how much percentage your physical dmg is increased against a plate target compared to a cloth target when you have 100% Arp.

10. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=409807

My guide regarding Hunter and Arp in PvP. After reading this you will understand. There is also an excel-file linked where you can add hypothetical armor values and see how much x Arp affects it.