1. New to Warmane

Hello!
    I´m going to play the first time on a warmane server and before i create a charakter i would like to know where the most players play at the moment?
    is it wotlk or tbc and which server is the most active one?

Maybe a lot of players left because of the Wow Classic release.

Thanks in Advance
    Saufalot

2. Hello!
    I´m going to play the first time on a warmane server and before i create a charakter i would like to know where the most players play at the moment?

Thanks in Advance
    Saufalot
    On the HomePage of the Warmane website >> https://www.warmane.com/ << on the right is a counter stating the population for each server.

But yes the answer is Wrath of the Lich King - Icecrown :)

3. Hello!

Thanks in Advance
    Saufalot
    Hi Saufalot & Welcome!

There are x3 3.3.5a Servers and x1 TBC

--- TBC is x5 --- Fully progressed --- Item Shop aka P2W

Wrath Realms:
    --- Lordaeron is x1 with HARDER PvE content. Bosses are tuned to be more challenging. There is no item shop. Peak population is between 7,000-9,000. Active on all levels with RDFs, zones feel populated. People are decently nice.

--- Icecrown is x7 rates with normal scripts (Easier than Lordaeron). Item shop with BIS items = P2W. Population is always 12,000k --- peak EU times got queues, unless you donate every 30 days to skip queues. People aren't as nice as Lordaeron community imho

--- Blackrock is Instant 80 PvP realm.

I've played on Icecrown for roughly 4 years. Exactly a year ago moved to Lordaeron and I am never going back to Icecrown.

On Icecrown people rush to 80, buy Shadowmourne & BIS trinkets. Half the people don't even know their class, as it only takes 20-24 hours of game time to hit 80.
    On Lordaeron, obviously, takes much longer game time to hit 80, thus allowing players to somewhat get a hang of their heroes. Without an item shop, people actually have to do lower tier raids.

On Icecrown, if your guild doesn't kill Lich King 25 every week = "crap" guild.
    On Lordaeron, if your guild kills BPC/BQL every week = awesome guild.
    You see the difference?

After all the years of playing, I grew to really dislike Icecrown higher tier players. All cocky & full of themselves. No one talks, no helps each other. It is completely different on Lordaeron.
    (Obviously, guilds on both realms do tend to treat guild mates with much more kindness. But I am referring more to open world interactions).

Both realms got Horde dominating PvE population (by about 5-7% or smt), but both sides are active. Make your pick!

TL:DR
    Lordaeron x1 - much more entertaining experience. People are nicer. (7-9k people)
    Icecrown x7 - complete P2W & flooded with a$$holes. (9-12k people + Queues)
    Blackrock - PvP inst 80
    TBC - x5 much less players.
    Edited: November 11, 2019 Reason: TLDR

4. What Pagaro93 said.
    All I can add is that all Icecrown players are the ones who scared to play harder version of the game. All of our raid tactics are a lot more complex, fights are longer and even 1 death can be unforgiving.

On top of that, to give you an idea how ICC is different.

ICC on icecrown realm gives ICC damage/health boost (30%) & bosses (as an example) hit 1.000, enrage timer is 8 minutes and got 1,000,000 health.
    ICC on Lordaeron realm does not give ICC damage/health boost & bosses (relatively speaking) hit 1,800, enrage timer is 4 minutes and got 1,500,000 health.

basically something along those lines. On Icecrown, everyone 4.5k gs can clear ICC up till LK/Sindy. On Lordaeron, 5.8k tank can get 1 shot. And guess what, everyone loves it. No one is complaining that something is hard. If anything, it is a great challenge, that some guilds have actually managed to overcome. There are some LoD and Bane guids (LK10/25HC kills).

My strong suggestion to you is to go and play on Lordaeron realm.
    Level up as either tank or healer, queue up RDF and do them while you level. Tanks & healers get queues at, practically, instant rate 24/7. Enjoy leveling process. Stay with gear up to your levell. Level professions without worrying that you would outlevel the zone. Follow some lore if you are into it.

Lordaeron is so much better than icecrown.
    Edited: November 12, 2019 Reason: Lordaeron is much better!

5. --- Icecrown is x7 rates with normal scripts (Easier than Lordaeron). Item shop with BIS items = P2W. Population is always 12,000k --- peak EU times got queues, unless you donate every 30 days to skip queues.
    you skip queue permanently with a 1 time donation on icecrown. every 30 days was for lord back when it was popular enough to have a queue.