1. idk abt him lying or not
    but i know some ppl probably are really have some dmg and resil boosting cheats ,u admins should know if that type of cheat is being used , is that kind of cheats possible ? plz i just wanna confirm it.
    let me explain more
    i need it to be confirmed so for example that rogue who did 7.8k ambush non crit on my 1.5k resil spriest in shadow form,
    i have a bis rogue , my rogue unlike his isn't full pve , thus if i know that such cheat exists i don't need to go out of my way all to get a load of pve gears and try it to see if he was actually cheating.
    I'm just a forum moderator and not involved with design, development or in-game bans. I know about some of them because they're popular and were a problem here in the past but not anymore. I've been coding for years, not for Warmane, and that's where the insight about different binaries comes from. However, I have some experience with bis pve spambush rogues and the ones I played with had no problem 2-3 shotting most clothies.

2. Cheats that increase your stats can't exist because you can't tell the server "I have 8900 strength" only the server can tell you "you have 3000 strength"
    Server is the one that does all of the stat math like adding more from procs, multiplying by a factor to get percentage increase and so on.
    Client only gets the info to display to you and nothing else.
    i know what u mean , but i believe the info server recives be manipulated.

abt the pve rogue , my pvp one which as roughly 500 resil and is full arp and good amount of attack power can never dream of even getiing crit of 7.8k on 1.5k resil , then again u haven't played it much so nvm.

3. You have most likely encountered scripters, but all of this server hacking mumbo jumbo is literally imposible.

4. You have most likely encountered scripters, but all of this server hacking mumbo jumbo is literally imposible.
    it doesn't necessary have to be hacking the server even tho i suspect even that too is being done, they could be using idk some invisible buffs that been given in certain raids and somehow they manage to keep it outside of the instance which i think r called exploits ???
    regardless the question is abt the cheating so that ur dmg be higher not only hacking.
    then again some ppl clearly take less dmg than they should and i don't think any exploit gives resil boosts thats where the hacking part comes in.

idk am i the only thinking these stuff r happening ? i remember dueling a dk who ended up parrying 60% of my attacks. that shouldn't be happening not in pvp gears , and he kept loging in and out until it happened and he won.

5. yes and no
    u can't do 9k to 10k dmg even with lucky crits not as ret vs 1k+ resil , tho if a pala is bringing 26k hp of bis mage along with his absorb down to low hp i guess that kind of pala can do ye which is the type of pala im daubting they r playing clean
    i hardly do even 5k ever with all the buffs for dmg just as* u said, 2 trinks , cloak tailoring ench , sm , ring as well ofc
    lol not even in bg with all the other classes buff i never pulled 5k per swing vs good geared mayeb i can idk but definitely not 7k never seen that happen vs good geared even with that 30%+ dmg boost buff
    they don't do like x4 dmg but they definitely have some dmg boosts , low enough so not everyone notices , guess abt how much their gs should be based on their dmg , sure if they can boost it a little like as if have like 7k gs , u can feel that just as u can feel how little by little dmg and def increases as u get better items
    You can get 10k judgments or so with procs and wings, idk what you are talking about. If you run the proper glyphs, have trueshot aura, have geared properly and know how to play your class its not that rare to get those numbers. While ret can be about pushing whatever button that light up damage wise i too notice how rets below 1700 often end up doing horrible damage and you really notice how damage changes the higher you get.

6. You can get 10k judgments or so with procs and wings, idk what you are talking about. If you run the proper glyphs, have trueshot aura, have geared properly and know how to play your class its not that rare to get those numbers. While ret can be about pushing whatever button that light up damage wise i too notice how rets below 1700 often end up doing horrible damage and you really notice how damage changes the higher you get.
    u mean like the dmg depends on the rating ?

and i tested how much my judgment can go and mine would at max be 4k non crit and around 6k with crit vs 1k+ resil , considering im not str gemmed and i don't have glyph nor 9% judgment from holy talent tree i would say maybe u can do 7k ? 7.5 max ? using sm that is , daubt using 1 hand and shield goes higher than 8k as well which with trueshot aura lets say 8.5k at max ? so no 10k rly

then again i hardly even care anymore , seems like its all really rng in the end , not talking abt their unusual dmg but abt aow proc which does matter alot when it doesn't ever proc in 10 sec of auto attacking a warlock with 1 hand and shield ...

i think im done trying to have a good happy pvp here for now ... its so unrewarding and its rly ur class doing most of the job not u
    Edited: November 9, 2019

7. Ye I know the feels, I'm getting smashed by dudes who play for years and have min-max'ed every stat and tactic and that is not fair, warmane pls fix.

8. Ye I know the feels, I'm getting smashed by dudes who play for years and have min-max'ed every stat and tactic and that is not fair, warmane pls fix.
    I found this a tad too funny. Spilled my drink on my keyboard..
    Well played, sir.

9. u mean like the dmg depends on the rating ?

and i tested how much my judgment can go and mine would at max be 4k non crit and around 6k with crit vs 1k+ resil , considering im not str gemmed and i don't have glyph nor 9% judgment from holy talent tree i would say maybe u can do 7k ? 7.5 max ? using sm that is , daubt using 1 hand and shield goes higher than 8k as well which with trueshot aura lets say 8.5k at max ? so no 10k rly

then again i hardly even care anymore , seems like its all really rng in the end , not talking abt their unusual dmg but abt aow proc which does matter alot when it doesn't ever proc in 10 sec of auto attacking a warlock with 1 hand and shield ...

i think im done trying to have a good happy pvp here for now ... its so unrewarding and its rly ur class doing most of the job not u
    No, i mean that good Rets do a lot more damage then bad rets. Its many many small things, not one big thing (bar gear and glyphs). It comes down to the rets partner too, if you play with a guy thats perfect on dispells etc you wont get any damage absorbed and you will hit so much more, especially on the scoreboard. So if you partner gets cced the entire game, and the rets m8 dispells sacred etc of you every time he will hit you for a LOT and you will hit him for almost nothing (disc shield, sacred etc). Couple that with a ret doing 100% of the damage he could be doing compared to a newer ret who maybe fcks up his "rotation" damage wise and you see the difference in numbers.

I mean, go hit a mage with barrier and pr shield with your partner cced and youll end up doing almost no damage. Do the same vs a completely clean mage, wth the disc in a cc and youll kill him in 3 seconds, no matter the resiliance.

And i mean u can get 10k with smourne, not in 1hand.

SoR + SoR glyph + judgment glyph (+ tailoring proc) + DC/DV proc + either dc/dv normal or wfs proc + Smourne proc + ring proc + berserking proc with (trueshot and) kings AND with wings atop of that all and you are looking at some truely ridiculous numbers. I can get hpalas from 40% to 0 in a second with judgement + melee if i get lucky. Overall with all procs lining up (and they always do at the start of an encounter) you are looking at over 100% damage increase that go through damage reductions.

And you could even put the three truths on instead of the healing once for additional 200+ stenghts.

Gear matters a lot for rets, they scale extremely well and if you dont have agility pieces you are missing a lot of crit (especially if you dont run wfs). And once, as a ret, you dont crit vs other stuff you get pushed behind on healing so much that you end up doing way less damage then they do.

First 12