1. From: <[email protected]>

Dear ***********,

We've received a request to access your Warmane account from a new location.

If you did not attempt this action, please change your password immediately.

To complete this process, enter the following code into the authorization box to begin playing:

Thanks for helping us maintain the security of your account.

Kind Regards,
    Warmane Support Team

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. If you have any queries visit http://forum.warmane.com/.

I get my ip address when i try a legit 2fa login, but all the spam has been the email above, no address.

2. Warmane can u fix this [email protected] spam, i just cant log in game, cuz its always wrong 2fa code

3. It seems like an issue with the in game 2fa, but if you log in on website first, you should get an email that has the ip address in it, and once you log in on webstie you can log in the game without getting a prompt.

I just tryed the in game 2fa on a dummy account and wasn't able to get in, but did the website thing and managed to log in

4. Actually I just wanna give my 2FA code to whoever accessing it. They hacked it, they deserve it. I wanna get done with this spam lmfao.

5. Is anyone still experiencing this issue? I have looked into it and changed a few things regarding in-game auth emails.

6. Changed pw on website, and still cant login into game, cos im gatting codes after few minutes, and they all expired >.<

7. Changed pw on website, and still cant login into game, cos im gatting codes after few minutes, and they all expired >.<

This is the problem i'm trying to solve at the moment, and i can see it's the only problem -- delayed emails and multiple emails.

Nothing to do with hacking, compromising or phishing emails.

8. I can login website and ingame without a problem, but the email spam remains 'bla bla bla new location bla bla bla'...

9. I'm getting either outdated codes or no codes at all with just a blank email.

10. I'm getting either outdated codes or no codes at all with just a blank email.
    Same problem....

11. I can't login for 4 hours ingame on webiste i can but ingame i can't the code never comes in time can someone help me ???

12. No emails for me anymore atleast

E: NOPE. ITS BACK
    Edited: November 8, 2019

13. I'm still surprised each time someone complains about 2FA codes on their email when you could just use your phone which is a billion times faster and easier...

14. After DC my IP changed and again managed log in only on website, cos in game after 10 mins no email with code at all...

First 1234 Last