1. Warmane accounts hacked

Lot of ya'll may noticed already. I'm getting this email last 2 days:

"We've received a request to access your Warmane account from a new location." ...

I'm getting spammed every minute by this email. I even changed my password just now, but still getting this email. What this means?
    It means Warmane servers are hacked. Beware! change all of your passwords!

Edit: Original title was "Warmane servers hacked". They changed it! I'm so pissed!
    Edited: November 8, 2019

2. Yeah pretty annoying. 40emails so far.

3. I'm getting the same emails even after changing the password. How to stop this?

4. That means Warmane servers are hacked as ****. So all you can do is "Just don't use same password for your other services like facebook or something important." Your warmane accounts are ****ed anyways.

5. Yes, I've had nearly 50 emails in the past few hours even after changing my password. I figure they kept the tab open after a successful login and keep refreshing the page, which sends another 2fa email. Hopefully there is a solution, these emails are already getting tiresome.

6. Also changed password etc. Not much else u can do i guess. Hopefully gets fixed soon

7. I'm not getting anything, there should be an ip address listed in the email, is it the same as yours or similar? Is it the same everytime?

8. There is no IP address anywhere in the emails.

9. I'm not getting anything, there should be an ip address listed in the email, is it the same as yours or similar? Is it the same everytime?
    Unfortunately 2FA emails don't record IP, IPs are only recorded when requesting "forgot password".

10. Same here, no ip address in any of the login attempt emails except my own.

11. Huh? Whenever Iget a 2fa promt it's normaly is in this format
    Spoiler: Show

Dear xxxxx,

We've received a request to access your Warmane account from a new browser or location.
    The following IP Address is making the request: xx.xx.xx.xxxx

If you did not attempt this action, please change your password immediately.

To complete this process, enter the following code into the authorization box before proceeding:

xxxxxxx

Thanks for helping us maintain the security of your account.

Kind Regards,
    Warmane Support Team

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. If you have any queries visit http://forum.warmane.com/.

12. Huh? Whenever Iget a 2fa promt it's normaly is in this format
    Spoiler: Show

Dear xxxxx,

We've received a request to access your Warmane account from a new browser or location.
    The following IP Address is making the request: xx.xx.xx.xxxx

If you did not attempt this action, please change your password immediately.

To complete this process, enter the following code into the authorization box before proceeding:

xxxxxxx

Thanks for helping us maintain the security of your account.

Kind Regards,
    Warmane Support Team

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. If you have any queries visit http://forum.warmane.com/.
    Hmm mine is almost same, excep that "The following IP Address is making the request: xx.xx.xx.xxxx" isn't there.

13. I cant log in my account with this 2fa email spam always wrong code, cuz this spam...

14. Hol up, check the email address it's coming from, maybe its a phishing spam bot?

15. I cant log in my account with this 2fa email spam always wrong code, cuz this spam...
    haha yea, when I try to change pass today that happened.

Hol up, check the email address it's coming from, maybe its a phishing spam bot?
    no, it's from official warmane account <[email protected]>

123 ... Last