1. This is the problem i'm trying to solve at the moment, and i can see it's the only problem -- delayed emails and multiple emails.

Nothing to do with hacking, compromising or phishing emails.
    Could you elaborate on why isn't hack and why we're getting this spam non stop?

2. Could you elaborate on why isn't hack and why we're getting this spam non stop?
    Because passwords (99% sure) aren't stored as text, even if someone did "hack" Warmane, they still wouldn't be able to try and log into everyone's accounts.
    Here's mine, have fun with it 45e6b0caecbcebf9c26e2dfff50449265577bb7aa235dfb42a a0d1f136bb4e47

3. So its next day 5AM and again i cant log in to game, no email with code at all or after 10 mins or so. on website im getting code in time, but its something wrong with the game. And after im logged on website with code, why i even need to log into game with diff code as well? Please fix this game code thing :(

4. I can confrim the issue for my account. Received about 50 or so messages overnight about someone supposedly accessing my account from a different location.

edit: Pretty cool defect btw
    Edited: November 9, 2019

5. Changed password multiple times, but they keep coming. I get one mail every 6 to 10 minutes. I even typed new password with virtual keyboard thinking I got keylogger :/

6. I have the same issue emails arriving too late so code is invalid.

7. hey i've loged on site account and it work but when i try dual autentification in-game i wont send me email =/ and i try'd it 10 times ... any clue?

8. No emails for me, cant log in game

9. Is anyone still experiencing this issue? I have looked into it and changed a few things regarding in-game auth emails.
    Yes, right now I just got like 11 E-mails with no IP and a lot of auth codes...

10. I'm still surprised each time someone complains about 2FA codes on their email when you could just use your phone which is a billion times faster and easier...

Because phones breaks, get stolen or whatever may happen. My E-mail is more secure than my phone.

11. Because phones breaks, get stolen or whatever may happen. My E-mail is more secure than my phone.
    When activating 2FA using Google Authenticator, it tells you to save the code that is shown on website. Using that code you can add 2FA to a new phone if something happens to your phone. You can also disable 2FA here if you have access to your email account: https://www.warmane.com/account/retrieve

12. Is anyone still experiencing this issue? I have looked into it and changed a few things regarding in-game auth emails.
    I started to have these issues. I received 2 emails so far requesting auth codes.

13. So anyone find out what to do when you change password after couple of days some on try to login in my account last time someone try to log in 130 times in the same day i keep change password but they still trying to log in even i have a new password

14. So anyone find out what to do when you change password after couple of days some on try to login in my account last time someone try to log in 130 times in the same day i keep change password but they still trying to log in even i have a new password
    Someone is trying to guess the password in the client, nothing to worry about, that's why you have 2fa
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3021948

15. So today I got this:

Dear username,

We've received a request to access your Warmane account from a new location.
    The following IP Address is making the request: 123.19.224.216

To complete this process, enter the following code into the authorization box to begin playing:

xxxxxx

Thanks for helping us maintain the security of your account.

Kind Regards,
    Warmane Support Team

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. If you have any queries visit http://forum.warmane.com/.

This time I got a IP showing from Vietnam wtf?

First 1234 Last