1. I need some help

Hello.
    Me and my friend want to play on this server but we ran into a problem after log into the game.
    When it prompts me to select a realm style,the "suggest realm" button is grayed out and we can't go any further.
    I don't know if it is relevant but the thing that I also noticed is that right above the realm options,in the "choose your preferred location" panel,there is no language option.
    Usually there is a language that you need to select in order for the "suggest realm" button to light up.

This is what we see after we log into the game:

2. try ticking all the realm options. warmanes only tbc realm is pvp so it doesn't matter which of the 4 you actually want.

3. you can only select one at a time.I tried selecting all of them separately but none of them work.the problem is somewhere else.

4. you can only select one at a time.I tried selecting all of them separately but none of them work.the problem is somewhere else.
    Did you change the realm list to "set realmlist logon.warmane.com"?
    Edited: December 3, 2019

5. Yeah we did.These are basic things.
    Some people also suggested we set the realmlist in the config but it's still the same.
    I was saying that the language might have something to do with it because normally if you don't select one the button is grayed out like this: