1. Need more alliance

Perhaps 1 or 2 horde guilds could transfer over to make this server more lively?! Alliance side is completely dead :(

2. Perhaps 1 or 2 horde guilds could transfer over to make this server more lively?! Alliance side is completely dead :(
    You are right brother , or i would even be fine if they gave like 10-20 coins to everyone who transfers (one char per acc and they cant be gifted so its not abused) , like few days ago 400 online and 20 on alliance side ... People keep transfering to horde but server with one faction wont survive , so whoever is thinking to come alliance do it for servers sake.

3. You want both horde guilds to transfer over?? Crazy dude

4. What the profit for horde player to transfer to alliance? There nothing, only if alliance will be x2 honor x2 honor/prof and free mount

5. What the profit for horde player to transfer to alliance? There nothing, only if alliance will be x2 honor x2 honor/prof and free mount
    Profit will ne that the server might not close as soon , one faction server will not survive

6. What class do you need with the highest priority in the alliance?

7. What class do you need with the highest priority in the alliance?
    Id say pvp healers are something we lack the most , horde usually has 2-3 fully geared heals that are hard to kill alone unless u are mad geared

8. I know this is wholly unhelpful,
    But after all the years of incredible griefing I've gotten in-game from ally players (especially on outland and icecrown) and whining they did after the fact,
    I could never get myself to make an ally.

We need a BlackRock-inspired tbc server. It's not the same as tbc content but itll be awesome and hopefully the first step to revitalizing the server

9. TBC Blackrock could save the server, honestly. There's not really any other place to actually do TBC PVP, with as few bugs as there are here.

10. TBC Blackrock could save the server, honestly. There's not really any other place to actually do TBC PVP, with as few bugs as there are here.
    I agree , i myself tried ****wing and some other tbc servers and they are not nearly as good as Outland is/was , and i know at least 50% players from those realms would come back to outland if somehow it would become "playable" again , im all aboard for Tbc Blackrock with like free s1 and t4 items , not higher gear so it doesnt make Outland players feel like their time invested was a waste, i personally wouldnt even mind giving ppl free s2 if that would make server bit more playable, lately alliance /who on all levels cant even reach 50 , horde tho still got 200+ active players at least..

11. I'm completely agree on that idea of PvP TBC server for save Outland, maybe won't work. But the only good TBC server is/was Outland, just a linked pvp server or/and a fresh one could save this. Its sad that theres just few alliance players. The lack of BG/arena all the days is really hopeless.

Btw, im looking for arena partner. Horde.