1. Insane lag on Icecrown server

my ping has been stable 29-30 MS, but the lag is INSANEEEEEEE.

Playing casters is almost possible, instant cast spells take almost x2 the time to spam with delay.

Is there any info about this lag, seems like most people are experiencing it.

edit: as of 20.00 ST it became very smooth. Very nice.
    Edited: November 8, 2019

2. I can confirm this issue.
    For the past two hours I experienced increased amount of "lag" while using abilities, etc.
    If I check the statistics ingame, it only shows me the usual 30-40ms.

https://www.warmane.com/information

Looking at the information page of Warmane, it tells us that the current latency is roughly ~400ms, so definitely seems on their end.
    Interestingly, the issue only seems to exist on Icecrown - if you get into a battleground, the issue is gone. Probably because all battlegrounds are on their own layer/server.
    Lets see if this will get resolved quickly (:

3. Can confirm aswell, I came to the forums to see if there was something being said about this. It's sort of an "invisible" lag, it doesn't show in the MS status but everything takes 1 or 2 seconds delay, tried to do a dungeon and the healer was having trouble keeping the group alive because of this. I have also noticed that there are a couple of spots in icecrown were there are inmense FPS drops. I think somebody may be doing something intentionally that causes the lag and the fps drops.

4. The issue has been identified and corrected.

5. Uptime: 12 Hours Latency: 201 ms

Ingame 51 #22:28 server time

Issue has been what ? lmao

6. I have lag as well, well not big latency. But rather a slow in fps and Borean tundra and some zones can really really get you lag spikes.