1. access from new location email question

I received an e-mail that my account was accessed from a new location, even though I had not logged in for about a week. So I rushed and changed my password. However minutes later I get the same thing. Is someone gaining access to my account or is something entirely different happening? Thank you in advance.

Edit: A bit of a mistake, I thought the email said new access, but rather it is "requesting access". Also I keep getting this email, got about 4 of them, so I guess someone is trying to access my account. I have 2 factor authentication on, I should be safe, right?
    Edited: November 8, 2019

2. I get the same email. Today i think i got at least 10 emails. I changed password and i still get so i have no idea what happens.
    In log appears
    Ingame Two Factor Authentication Email authentication requested November 8, 2019 at 20:19 0.0.0.0
    Ingame Two Factor Authentication Email authentication requested November 8, 2019 at 20:14 0.0.0.0
    Ingame Two Factor Authentication Email authentication requested November 8, 2019 at 20:10 0.0.0.0
    Ingame Two Factor Authentication Email authentication requested November 8, 2019 at 20:05 0.0.0.0
    Ingame Two Factor Authentication Email authentication requested November 8, 2019 at 20:00 0.0.0.0

3. oh I see, I have the same thing.. I wonder if it more of an internal error then.

4. I was bombarded with these emails all last night. I got over 100 two factor requests. None listed the IP requesting access. I changed my password multiple times from different devices and networks. Nothing stopped the emails from coming.

5. Makes me feel better. I thought it was just me....

6. I was bombarded with these emails all last night. I got over 100 two factor requests. None listed the IP requesting access. I changed my password multiple times from different devices and networks. Nothing stopped the emails from coming.

It was an internal error. It was fixed early this morning. If you're concerned about being "hacked", I promise that there is nothing to worry about.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3018691

7. Well, in my case there was IP number and there was only one try. Here are log summary
    Two Factor Authentication Authentication requested - it's normal when I normally log after some time.
    Ingame Two Factor Authentication Email authentication requested - this one was made with IP from Bosnia.
    Also email was a bit different:
    Dear xxxxx,

We've received a request to access your Warmane account from a new location.
    The following IP Address is making the request: xxxxxx

To complete this process, enter the following code into the authorization box to begin playing:
    xxxxxx

There was no warning about me not attempting this action, as usually: "If you did not attempt this action, please change your password immediately"

What it can be? Bug or somebody tried to log using my login and password in game? Well both are unique for this game, not happening anywhere else.