1. Arena ready crystal

Hello! How about reintroducing arena ready crystal? Everyone click on the crystal and arena waiting time shortens to 15s. There is no point waiting whole minute to start an arena. Faster arena starting means more consistent queues, there is literally no reason to not introduce it back.

2. Hi, I already made a post about it and I totally agree with you ... The problem is their answer:
    "Possibility is there if we ever decide to implement the system"
    I hope they will see more and more posts on it to put it back ...

3. I'm not sure if the crossrealm makes it harder to do this feature or they simply doesn't care. I think making queues faster (more consistent) makes players overall happier. Whoever disagrees with this feature can simply not to click on the crystal and take full minute.

4. Believe me or not, i have friends who play on some other pvp server that have faster start crystal and they don't want to try warmane only because warmane don't have faster start crystals.

5. Yes yes...
    If the CM could answer this post... Did you try to post in "Ask the staff?"

6. Not for me but it would be nice to have a communication from the staff to know if they take note or if they don't care to improve the server...

7. This has been brought up a few times in the last year alone. So i doubt its going to happen anytime soon since it hasnt already

8. We have to let the staff know we want this feature back. We have to post it again and again until the staff starts to listen to the community.

Believe me or not, i have friends who play on some other pvp server that have faster start crystal and they don't want to try warmane only because warmane don't have faster start crystals.
    I think this speaks for itself.

9. This thread is being ignored... Thanks for listening, staff!

10. Why there is no ****ing answer from the staff on this forum? There is no CM or what?

11. Staff usually don't reply to good posts with "good idea, gonna be forwarded to discussion with the staff".
    They read it though I can assure you that, and if it's a good point they will discuss it with the team.
    PS they are not too keen about custom content.
    Edited: December 10, 2019

12. Okay man , but "they are not too keen about custom content".
    It's a 80 instant server with a solo Q lol. This server (Blackrock) is a custom content. I understand the logic to not implement this cristal on 2v2 / 3v3 cause of Icecrown/Lordaeron blizzlike server but for the solo q on Blackrock for example ? It's a PvP server, just improve this PvP content.

I don't know if its possible to implement this cristal with crossrealm but, I think that it is not going to disturb the population too much on Icecrown/lordaeron.

The "problem" is this silence from the staff, because we just need an answer even if its negative, just explain the logic or feasibility...
    Edited: December 11, 2019