1. I know what your position is, but pushing blame doesn't help anyone. That is not what this thread is about. Please don't derail it.

2. We just need moar TBC servers!!!!! Make a fresh 7x server with other higher rates on proffs/reps and a TBC-Blackrock realm like WOTLK! We need proper infrastructure for support like icecrown!

3. omg another ego maniac that thinks if the developers would just listen to him, he could single handidly save warmane. what are you morons doing, listen to him, make him president of the UN.

ask yourself... if you know so much about why the server is failing, why won't anyone with power or authority listen to you?

its a great server for pve. needs more population (but not at any cost). the people who play wrath are never going to play TBC, they like a very different (easy) experience. making tbc more like wrath will make me want to quit.

for pvp again you need more pop so things are competitive.
    for grinding pvp for pve, the honor/hour rate at the moment is impossibly low. A choice was made a year ago to make bgs structurally better, but it resulted in losing all the pvp for pve players. at this point, its literally better to go do world pvp quests than actual pvp for honor unless you're a dual glaive alliance rogue (the dual glaive horde rogues can't find anyone to f*ck on)

4. I know what your position is, but pushing blame doesn't help anyone. That is not what this thread is about. Please don't derail it.
    Come on Ladies and Gentlemans!

Warmane already admit they made things wrong, You got "THE CHANCE" to talk again straight for what you want and how it could work, before You piss off Warmane and the Silence starts again for ages, Medivh, Outland, Warsong, Neltharion, Frostwolf and many other realm failed because of the ATTITUDE OF Warmane.

I suggest make regular polls on the Website about what the ACTUAL Community wants, instead of fixing the same bugs, COMPLETE ZONES 6 time at the same zone, (DK zone etc) You could have worked on something better instead of wasting your OWN time and make 0.3sec different Timing on a ... "I don't even care" thing... You could have done things right at the beginning.

You let everything goes next to your ears, but YOU didn't even put 10% effort into any other expansion than Wotlk. Same core with TBC made things go easier for both side to make researches and bug fixes, this was the plan to make Wotlk TOP and let Outland rot.

Warmane should Go back to the roots and have a straight PVP Instant Max lvl realm, X7 and X5 Rates Realms should get back for each Expansion to make a Success. No more SMALL Written *funny* Humiliating "Jokes" with X1 Professions, Reputations, Honor and other things.

Your SUPPORTED Wotlk realms are limited, even after you Modified it and made it complitely non Blizz-Like.

You added CATACLYSM feature the *Custom* Transmog scrolls?. Changed PVP buckets, cross realm also failed and was not tested as it should, still not disabled Yet. Custom overtuned Fights?

This is the Warmane situation now, what YOU SHOULD FIX ASAP!

Random1: Yo dude do you play WoW?
    Random2: Ye homie, i play at Warmane.
    Random1: The time stucked Wotlk server?
    Random2: No, thats too booring, I PLAY at the 500 pop Tbc/ Mop realm.
    Random1: Dude are you kidding me? I play classic and retail. How often you get pops for BGs, Arena (2v2, 3v3) RDF, LFR?
    Can you kill Garrosh HC? Kil Jaeden? Can you progress at TBC or Mop?
    Random2: Bgs pops every half an hour, sometimes we don't have enough players to finish it, because people might got DC, left without consequences at a Low Populated realm, where it's hard to get other players. RDF, LFR is NOT even pops at Mop. Hehe TBC doesn't even have RDF because it's Wotlk feature and peoples already ask for Transmog from CATA. :) Pve? 2 word: Forget it.

Good Night, hope to see changes.

#MakeWarmaneGreatAgain
    Edited: November 16, 2019

5. If Warmane dont wanna do anything about fixing outland, then give option to transfer on Wotlk with similar scaled gear/give half coins back so we can spend them on new realms

First 12