1. Suggestion to make Outland more active.

Hi,
    Since Outland is dying slowly. I have few suggestions how to make it more popular server:

1. For set period of time, allow people to create instant 70 lvl chara with basic dungeon set for tbc dungeons.
    2. Increase reputation gain x5
    3. Increase professions skill leveling x5

Problem with TBC is heavy grind. On Wotlk realms you can play for like 2 weeks and be 80 with like 6k gs. If u allow people to be this geared on Outland i think ppl would join it.

Also since blizz will most likely release TBC in year or two. It would be great idea to grab some cash here =)

2. I agree but even better would be if they did that but with alliance side only because horde is much much more populated , give insta 70 for like a week period and it will get better (ofc without possible transfer to horde side)

3. These changes would have been neccesary like half a year ago when there were still players left. Now it's sadly too late. It's over.
    Edited: November 9, 2019

4. Those suggestions are long gone for Outland, theres few ppl left. It can be applied only for new server. Outland was suppose to be 5x it was advertised this way, but only 5x were xp rates. It was debated a few times that it would be clever to do new server before legacy from blizzard. They have perfect window for that.

5. i rate increase a year ago might have helped, now it's to little to late imo.

6. ye it's done. In addition to upping the rates on various things, a TBC blackrock realm could have helped a lot too! But as others have said, it's too little too late now obviously lol. they just let it rot for way too long. we aren't even breaking 1000 people anymore, like ever. even "peak" time isn't much better than the most dead time. just make a new server already, and let us transfer there, or something

7. Cmon warmane you guys can do something for it <3

8. Don't wanna be rude but just this outland server and mop will follow neltharion and only woltk will be alive,Cheers.

9. I don't believe there's much we can do to restore the realm to its former glory. Most people have moved on elsewhere, be it other TBC servers, other expansions, or retail/classic. Messing with the server in this fashion could cause more harm than good. Faction balance with a small population is not necessarily a good thing either, as splitting an already divided small number just adds fuel to the fire.

10. why not make fresh one again but this time without grinding reps and profs so hard on 5xp rate server

11. Because what we need is more players who aren't committed enough to put in any effort whatsoever. That'll make those BT/SWP progression raids really fun... a bunch of people who are only playing because they got everything easy mode.

I'll take a hard pass on warmane trying to become the **** of the month.

12. I don't believe there's much we can do to restore the realm to its former glory.
    Like half a year ago when there were still players left Warmane had the opportunity to change things for the better but instead of listening to the constructive suggestions of the community Warmane decided to do pretty much nothing.

I hope you have learned from your mistakes and never create a realm with high XP rates and x1 prof and rep rates again. Players want to play either on a high rate realm or on a x1 rate realm but definitely not on a weird mix of both.

13. There is a high demand for TBC, and it will increase as people get bored of Classic. I've also noticed a group of people from Icecrown also looking for something new which is natural after playing a specifc expansion for too long.

There are a few notable events I've come across while playing on TBC.

First, a Blackrock-TBC server CRZed with a normal PvP Server is very important although it may seem not. The Blackrock-TBC Server advertises the normal PvP server, and increases the players Qing for BGs to keep them active. Players will play on the Blackrock-TBC server, and realize they like it which makes players want to make a character on the normal PvP server. I heard it took years for Warmane to implement this on Warmane, but shouldn't be too hard to do with TBC since the Staff already figured out how to do it.

Second, there really needs to be a Random Dungeon Finder. It could be hard to implement because this is not Wrath. A work around could be simple scripts such as /join randomdungeonfinder or /joinRDF and such which Qs people, makes the groups, and teleports people to the dungeon entrance or something. It makes a huge difference easing the access towards getting groups together.

Third, I've noticed a lot of complaining about Donors (in PvP). People feel that the time required to get gear in the game does not match the acceptable price for a certain item. I've got Holytotem fully Honored gear, and let me say that it took me almost an entire summer playing several hours a day. The real problem was actually the Honor rate needed to be higher. I don't understand the point of a x1 honor rate for TBC, the crazy grind makes people leave before they get "Hooked" to TBC PvP.

Forth, Add Transmog next time could be good idea. It increases activity by making people Q for the items that allow them to change their appearance, and also makes people do stuff to get their transmog pieces.

Fifth, besides than increasing Honor Rates, I would suggest slightly increasing Arena Rates (but not as much as the Honor rates), Reputation Rates, and the Profession Rates. I grinded some TBC dungeons so many times, and I still never got to exalted which suprised me. Increasing the Rates + Dungeon Finder is important because Reputation is needed to purchase starting gear from the Quarter Master.

Sixth, increase the gold rate so people can get thier flying mount faster.

Seventh, Focus more on a "Fun" TBC server instead of "Blizz-like". Could do some cool stuff such as making Zul Gurub a level 70 raid, and increasing the stats on those level 60 items to 70. Also remember people play games for Fun.

Eighth, I would slightly nerf Druids just a tiny bit in PvP, and rogues just a tad. Making the PvP more balanced will make it more appealing.

Ninth, keep Hollidays open longer, it gives the "Ilusion" that a lot of fun stuff is happening of the server.

All of that should keep the PvP players here, because I can guarentee the long grind drives off a lot of new players, and set the server more apart from other x1 rate servers cause this is a x1 server too, but just x5 leveling.

I don't know why the PvE players left after finishing it, but do ICC for weeks without leaving. I do believe making those 60 raids level 70 instead is genious because it will increase the players running around Azaroth, and appeal to players who like Vanilla and increase the Variety of raids that level 70s can do.

Edit: Forgot to Add in Players Come and Go on Icecrown. In TBC, More Players Go then Come, for some reason newer players perfer Icecrown (or other server for this exp) over this one so the Demand for TBC is there, just need to make people want to play on this server over others. Problem now is no one wants to play on a dead server on top of the other issues.
    Edited: November 14, 2019

14. Like half a year ago when there were still players left Warmane had the opportunity to change things for the better but instead of listening to the constructive suggestions of the community Warmane decided to do pretty much nothing.

I hope you have learned from your mistakes and never create a realm with high XP rates and x1 prof and rep rates again. Players want to play either on a high rate realm or on a x1 rate realm but definitely not on a weird mix of both.

If all you can contribute is blame, it's better off that you just didn't post.

15. If all you can contribute is blame, it's better off that you just didn't post.
    Try to put yourself in our position. We gave Warmane plenty of constructive suggestions that could have saved Outland. You were barely communicating with us and there was not even a attempt from Warmanes side to save the realm.
    Me and I guess many other in the community feel ignored. Yes, I'm angry about how things were handled.
    Edited: November 15, 2019

12 Last