1. I feel like a lot of the "CHEATER" accusations come down to people being new-ish to the game, not knowing what is going on or not knowing the items. Theres invis potions, speed potions, stun immunity potions, engineering stuff. Misfires from rocket boots + glider letting people fly around and and and.
    I don't know about the others, but I'm among those making the claim that there are a lot of scripters out there, and I started retail in Vanilla and started doing pvp in early BC. On retail I had two toons with over 100k hk. I topped out at 2k in arenas, and I currently have one toon with close to 200k hk and two others with over 30k hk. I've played at least some of every class excpt monk Which does not exist in WOTLK. I've been around, and I KNOW what the classes are capable of without being boosted, and it's VERY obvious when they do things they are not normally capable of. I use free action potion, speed potion, and all the rest when possible. But tell me when was the last time you saw a warrior have a continuous 100% spell reflect for the whole BG? If you can explain that one away, I'm all ears.

2. I used to encounter a lot of scripters like year ago i even stopped playing the game at all because it was unbearable and i had quite some pictures and stuff that i also sent to warmane, people invisible in arena (this one was often and very annoying) also teleporting in short steps all time so its very hard to keep hitting the target, instant silence, also speed hacks and stuff, but now i've been back for few months and haven't noticed much of such things, only few invisible players, so it definitely got much better, but generally 2v2 is hardly playable here i agree, 3v3 is the only real thing, 2v2 too many abusers of game, everybody playin same few combos, also a lot of OP wars with SM and bis pve offsets doing inadequate damage at 1,6k rate

3. The higher you up in MMR/rating, the less obvious scripters you will encounter, so just need to push rate ^^
    GL

4. The higher you up in MMR/rating, the less obvious scripters you will encounter, so just need to push rate ^^
    GL
    Totally not true. It has got better, I asume they have implemented counter measures for scripters, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen anymore or at any rating. I have encountered people scripting at 1000 and at 2.3k. The only difference is that due to the broken mechanics of arpen you're more likely to encounter Warriors at those ratings and honestly if you need to script as a warrior you're 100% absolute subhuman trash. But still you find a lot of shatters scripting, atleast I have encountered many, aswell as rogues and ferals. I have 2 hours of recorded material of people scripting on YouTube, I recall having filled couple of reports but they never got banned so I stopped reporting, but if anyone wants to see the videos ask me on private and I'll send you the links.

5. Didn't say you don't encounter, but that you find less scripters at higher MMR (pretty obvious, you encounter less players too).

6. It would be enough to just close that s**t BlackRock server. I play on Lordaeron and can even stand people shopping items on Icecrown, but with all of these players around I can't really understand reasons why BlackRock even exists.
    If you have to level your own character and gain whatever you have, you will pay more attention to what you do in game, in order to avoid a possible ban..

7. It would be enough to just close that s**t BlackRock server. I play on Lordaeron and can even stand people shopping items on Icecrown, but with all of these players around I can't really understand reasons why BlackRock even exists.
    If you have to level your own character and gain whatever you have, you will pay more attention to what you do in game, in order to avoid a possible ban..
    True, but instead of closing it, it should have separate queues for bgs and arenas. No point of having crossrealm between normal servers and some fun instant lvl 80 server.

8. O man, its worse than i thought. I would say roughly 35-40 % players in pvp are using some type of script. The more i play the more i pay attention to the details and more i see some unnatural stuff. While spending few hours at arena spectator in capital i figured that even 2k+ teams are using scripts while cleverly trying to hide it. There are only few rare occasions when you can catch them and probably only while spectating. There is no way you could see that while actually playing against them. I see skirmish hacks are very popular as well ROFL. Sometimes i wonder do Blackrock players have NPC for selling scripts as they have for free starters gear... ICC is not much better. I also have hours of recorded material and after reading @Amdus comment dunno should i even make an effort. And please dont tell me rank no 1 with score 103 - 1 is possible only with skill even while playing amongst all of these hackers. I am sorry to say this but as far as i can tell in pvp script is a must.

9. Sometimes i wonder do Blackrock players have NPC for selling scripts as they have for free starters gear... ICC is not much better.
    Almost true. There was a non-official shop of script, made by some icecrown player.(locate in est eu) You paid and they gave you a script, there are so many script for warrior. They even had an advertising on youtude (16k view). Last time i count there are around 4 scripts shops made by different people.

Some of this shop seems still alive.

10. O man, its worse than i thought. I would say roughly 35-40 % players in pvp are using some type of script. The more i play the more i pay attention to the details and more i see some unnatural stuff. While spending few hours at arena spectator in capital i figured that even 2k+ teams are using scripts while cleverly trying to hide it. There are only few rare occasions when you can catch them and probably only while spectating. There is no way you could see that while actually playing against them. I see skirmish hacks are very popular as well ROFL. Sometimes i wonder do Blackrock players have NPC for selling scripts as they have for free starters gear... ICC is not much better. I also have hours of recorded material and after reading @Amdus comment dunno should i even make an effort. And please dont tell me rank no 1 with score 103 - 1 is possible only with skill even while playing amongst all of these hackers. I am sorry to say this but as far as i can tell in pvp script is a must.
    I've already been accused of scripting cause I kicked a feldom (like it was a miracle to do for some players :/) so you must be careful not to mix scripts and reactions/rng (for the damage of a war for exemple).
    And if the r1 is Shinta (dunno he has so many wars can't track them all) it's clearly possible to do 103-1 in hpala/war in 284 meta by playing a step above (cause 284 meta allows no real counter to pal/war).
    So no scripting in pvp is not a must :x

11. I'm glad you're all interested in removing people who're cheating but please keep player names and any evidence off the forums. We don't have in-game staff monitoring the forums and forum staff lack the power to help; it's also against our forum rules.
    When you do get evidence make sure it gets properly reported so it can be handled.

12. I want to tell you a story so here it goes: Once upon a time there were 2 trolls. They were very bored and one of them said lets play some wow private server and own ppl while using scripts/hacks. The other one said, but it will take time to lvl up and get geared + we could get banned if we get caught. The other smarter troll said, but we can play on warmane's Blackrock server. We will get instant lvl 80 and nice free gear there + i heard they dont bann ppl oftenly, and even if we get banned we can create new account repeat the process and get even better gear fairly quickly while we are hacking and defeating most of those honest noobs. The other troll listened to the smarter troll and they lived and played happily ever after. I guess this story does not matter as long as SM sale is atm in full effect on BR server.

13. I'm glad you're all interested in removing people who're cheating but please keep player names and any evidence off the forums. We don't have in-game staff monitoring the forums and forum staff lack the power to help; it's also against our forum rules.
    When you do get evidence make sure it gets properly reported so it can be handled.
    Mr moderator. If i would lets say tonight trim/edit around 100 videos more or less with probably 50 of them with 100% proof oh ppl hacking and after that report it to the link you gave us, could you guarantee us that we would not be seeing those players active anymore. If you can do that i will get to business right now even if it will take couple of hours to review each video i made and find the part when player was scripting and few more hours to upload them?

14. Mr moderator. If i would lets say tonight trim/edit around 100 videos more or less with probably 50 of them with 100% proof oh ppl hacking and after that report it to the link you gave us, could you guarantee us that we would not be seeing those players active anymore. If you can do that i will get to business right now even if it will take couple of hours to review each video i made and find the part when player was scripting and few more hours to upload them?
    I don't personally handle any of the in-game reports or know how they decide on what's valid. But if you have videos showing people doing things that are either not humanly possible or goes around a game limitation then I would expect them to deal with that player. Just make sure nothing is cropped or filtered since they only accept full images and videos, but feel free to trim the length like you said.

15. Ok thx. Today / tomorrow i will do that.

First 1234 ... Last