1. Mr moderator. If i would lets say tonight trim/edit around 100 videos more or less with probably 50 of them with 100% proof oh ppl hacking and after that report it to the link you gave us, could you guarantee us that we would not be seeing those players active anymore. If you can do that i will get to business right now even if it will take couple of hours to review each video i made and find the part when player was scripting and few more hours to upload them?
    Good luck. Proving that smbd is using scripts can be extremly hard.
    The more advanced scripters use variables such as kicking the opponents spell at a random point like inbetween 60% until 90% of the casting time.
    When the script doesn't follow a fixed pattern it's almost undetectable.
    Edited: November 21, 2019

2. Ha ok Mr moderator you delete my post with the video. If I post the video it's only to show what are script, what they do,...I understand you don't want it but it's take only 5 min to find this kind of ****. (for example i didn't put/show link to their web sites). And i tought this "basic" script was impossible due to a security patch you do on warname. (Apparently no)

3. Ha ok Mr moderator you delete my post with the video. If I post the video it's only to show what are script, what they do,...I understand you don't want it but it's take only 5 min to find this kind of ****. (for example i didn't put/show link to their web sites). And i tought this "basic" script was impossible due to a security patch you do on warname. (Apparently no)
    I know you posted it to show what people are doing and I deleted it because showing everyone what works seems a bit counterproductive for a thread against cheating.

4. @ mier Yeah some of them, but some of them are using it so offensively you can literally see them fly to the sky or obvious run speed boost. Arena spectator in capital allows you to watch very closely and detect all sorts of details. When u find that detail just trim that part report it and hope for the best. Like for example high rated player was playing flawlessly until at one point i caught him with that infamous 0,5 sec fast jump for which i believe is unintended script malfunction as arena invisibility, that's my theory at least. Ok it could be this could be that but he was stunned in that exact moment and stayed in the air for the duration of stun. Second time i caught him in Nagrand arena while he was being chased at the pillar with almost 0% hp. he and other player had the oillar exactly in the middle of them so no chance for delayed hit. Then suddenly 1 hit pops out of nowhere proccs both trinkets and thtat player heals himself with lichborne. It was almost as he waited internal cd of trinket to be ready to make that false hit and heal himself almost to full HP and win. Man i could write here for hours of things i have recorde at spectator like high rated warrior in dead zone (7 yd range) unable to charge or hit chasing a player goes 5 feet blink backwards and charge/intercept. When ppl mostly casters spamming offensive/defensive dots and suddenly start spinning 360 degrees very fast while almost instantly dotting or dispelling dots. How rogues and druids in combination with sprint and dash try to cover speed hack and move far above those 70% given. How fast some hunters shoot Chimaera, Aimed and Arcane shots and the way they use disengage forwards at wanted location better than mage uses his blink on which even Homerjay would envy them. How i even as Dk cant keep warrior in dead zone, either i get hit or charge, thats for arena only. In duels its different story. And for my still unconfirmed theory how to get from 30k hp to 0 in just 3-4 seconds ( ye ye, maybe they are full bis pve ). These are just few things i noticed but i think there is so much more to this.

5. I know you posted it to show what people are doing and I deleted it because showing everyone what works seems a bit counterproductive for a thread against cheating.
    You know what disincentivizes cheating? Not saying you have a foolproof auto-script detection system when you don't, making sure that you have the resources to ban people who cheat (not just knowlegable staff, but enough staff who give a ****) and not selling Shadowmournes to the players who, more often than others, play unfairly. Us players calling out the staff on this server as not doing the job they are saying that they are doing is not incentivization, it's critique that you deserve. If reporting worked as intended and punishment was handed out as it should be then this problem wouldn't exist in the first place.

This is like saying that a lockpicking video incentivizes breaking and entering while the police say that breaking and entering is physically impossible and generally just turn a blind eye to anyone critiquing them on their work or calling out break ins because they call it a non-issue.

But thats not within a profit motive since a majority of the players don't spend their time in arenas and generally aren't effected as much by these changes (that require alot of effort) as they would be if there were for example a gamebreaking bug in ICC. Not really a hart nut to crack.

I also want to add that I don't think BR players script to a massive extent, just a bit more frequent than the other realms (because getting a new character with decent gear takes 0 effort) and that the skill pool is generally alot higher on Blackrock than on Icecrown.

6. All i can say 90% scripts on black market are custom made for warriors. Others dont benefit them so much. So the conclusion: warr benefits from Ar pen and scripts the most. I only wish that day will come when these scripts become truly detectable and ofc bannable to see if warr's would dominate arenas this much as the undisputed champions. And would we see same players (all classes) on top of pvp ladders, rr maybe some of us (non/scripters) would get our 5 minutes to shine as well.

7. You know what disincentivizes cheating? Not saying you have a foolproof auto-script detection system when you don't, making sure that you have the resources to ban people who cheat (not just knowlegable staff, but enough staff who give a ****) and not selling Shadowmournes to the players who, more often than others, play unfairly. Us players calling out the staff on this server as not doing the job they are saying that they are doing is not incentivization, it's critique that you deserve. If reporting worked as intended and punishment was handed out as it
    should be then this problem wouldn't exist in the first place.
    Yeah that's totally my fault, because as a forum moderator I make those sorts of statements and have power over the entire infrastructure.
    Nobody said we have a fool proof system and I most definitely did not say it's not an issue.

You know what we do have? A system that detects more than you realize and the rest requires some help from the community.

This is like saying that a lockpicking video incentivizes breaking and entering while the police say that breaking and entering is physically impossible and generally just turn a blind eye to anyone critiquing them on their work or calling out break ins because they call it a non-issue.
    No, this is like arguing that a video naming off cheats and explaining how they work isn't an advertisement for anyone interested in doing it.

8. You can all say what you want to say but skill=gear=script period. If you dont have all 3 there is no place for you in high rating pvp. We all know its there but its like one of those things we all know to be true but no one talks about it.

9. And yeah forgot to say that i just saw hpal on low health using bubble and at same 000000000 second war disarmed me, so my guess is when pala is at 30% hp script automaticly uses disarm or bubble or in this case both (what is safe it is safe). Also another warr currently 40-1 score removed Hand of Protection in 00000000 second when his pally gave it to him to remove disarm. So tell me what are these some type of addons or team script. Really you dont trust me? Wanna see videos?

10. O man, its worse than i thought. I would say roughly 35-40 % players in pvp are using some type of script. The more i play the more i pay attention to the details and more i see some unnatural stuff. While spending few hours at arena spectator in capital i figured that even 2k+ teams are using scripts while cleverly trying to hide it. There are only few rare occasions when you can catch them and probably only while spectating. There is no way you could see that while actually playing against them. I see skirmish hacks are very popular as well ROFL. Sometimes i wonder do Blackrock players have NPC for selling scripts as they have for free starters gear... ICC is not much better. I also have hours of recorded material and after reading @Amdus comment dunno should i even make an effort. And please dont tell me rank no 1 with score 103 - 1 is possible only with skill even while playing amongst all of these hackers. I am sorry to say this but as far as i can tell in pvp script is a must.
    Sorry for false information i gave you. It is not 35-40%, in professional PvP its more than 90%. Man its so funny when they say submit a ticket with evidence when all they have to do is watch 10 different high rated matches and they can instantly bann 16-18 people.

11. And yeah forgot to say that i just saw hpal on low health using bubble and at same 000000000 second war disarmed me, so my guess is when pala is at 30% hp script automaticly uses disarm or bubble or in this case both (what is safe it is safe). Also another warr currently 40-1 score removed Hand of Protection in 00000000 second when his pally gave it to him to remove disarm. So tell me what are these some type of addons or team script. Really you dont trust me? Wanna see videos?
    You're yet to see the hpals stunning you 0.00000000001 second right after you use freedom to get away from hamstring/piercing howl. I guess you've seen already the instant warr fear when you pop any burst CD.

12. Also another warr currently 40-1 score removed Hand of Protection in 00000000 second when his pally gave it to him to remove disarm. So tell me what are these some type of addons or team script. Really you dont trust me? Wanna see videos?
    Autohotkey that is allowed and binded to any of his main aggressive spells such as ms/rend/overpower/charge.... At least before accuse someone , know the basic :) Can make a video also if u want.

About scipters, yes there are plenty, but tbh i didnt notice that insane amount, last season i was at aprox 2.5+ mmr and didnt saw any.

There are so many things that can looks like scripts:
    lucky UAs
    lucky cs
    pre-casted kick
    Edited: November 26, 2019

13. Sorry for false information i gave you. It is not 35-40%, in professional PvP its more than 90%. Man its so funny when they say submit a ticket with evidence when all they have to do is watch 10 different high rated matches and they can instantly bann 16-18 people.
    90%, man the number of scripters I face and win without scripting, I must be so good ? Ha I knew if they weren't scripting I would win all of them (jk, if I lose it's cause I played badly or they played better).
    I mean like I said before, some people scripts sure but well I don't see much obvious scripters (except some damage where I lower my eyebrows and say "well even on cata I would find this hard to believe), so saying 90% seems pretty funny to me.

And yeah that's not even taking into consideration what Auren said with lucky actions or brain-actions (cause yeah sometimes players do well-executed things).

14. I'm not saying people aren't scripting to remove anything that comes in the form of a buff but it's extremely easy to do it without breaking a single rule.

They can either use a second macro with cancelaura and coordinate with their partner for when to use it or do something along the lines of how this addon works.

15. Sorry for false information i gave you. It is not 35-40%, in professional PvP its more than 90%. Man its so funny when they say submit a ticket with evidence when all they have to do is watch 10 different high rated matches and they can instantly bann 16-18 people.
    hahaha I still remember a few seasons ago when at the end of the season, just before they handed the rewards, they had to ban permanently the players of many of the top 10 teams (and, what's even better, they revoked at least one of the "permanent" bans later).

First 12345 ... Last