1. 90%, man the number of scripters I face and win without scripting, I must be so good ? Ha I knew if they weren't scripting I would win all of them (jk, if I lose it's cause I played badly or they played better).
    I mean like I said before, some people scripts sure but well I don't see much obvious scripters (except some damage where I lower my eyebrows and say "well even on cata I would find this hard to believe), so saying 90% seems pretty funny to me.

And yeah that's not even taking into consideration what Auren said with lucky actions or brain-actions (cause yeah sometimes players do well-executed things).
    Dear Krak,

As i already mention several times, its almost impossible to notice good high rated scripter using his/their hacks when u face them yourself and you pay attention to your own and your teammates situation. But please go to you arena spectator and spectate few games 1900+ , hell even record them. And when u see something strange happened even for 1 second replay that part few times. If after doing that you are still this positive its rare etc etc, then i am truly sorry for you. If you want pm me and i will upload few videos of players with trimmed part just for you to see them. And i dont mean videos where low rated noobs are abusing their speed hack obviously at 1,5k mmr. When i said 90% it was like when you know something is 100% but you say 90% anyway because you dont want to say 100% because 100 is perfect and almost impossible, so i should have said 99%.

2. I'm not saying people aren't scripting to remove anything that comes in the form of a buff but it's extremely easy to do it without breaking a single rule.

They can either use a second macro with cancelaura and coordinate with their partner for when to use it or do something along the lines of how this addon works.
    And tell me please is it a smart addon that knows when to remove in this case HoP when u are lets say above 65% hp, and when u are lower than 30% to keep the buff on for protection and healing. I mean why not it is possible, there are smartphones, smart cars, smart this and that why wouldnt there be a smart addon. And that cancleaura macro ( we all know what it is) even with his partner saying to him in voice chat i am gonna HoP you now, still it was impossible for him to give it to his partner and partner removing it 0000 seconds, i dont wanna even say it was 0000,1.

3. Autohotkey that is allowed and binded to any of his main aggressive spells such as ms/rend/overpower/charge.... At least before accuse someone , know the basic :) Can make a video also if u want.

About scipters, yes there are plenty, but tbh i didnt notice that insane amount, last season i was at aprox 2.5+ mmr and didnt saw any.

There are so many things that can looks like scripts:
    lucky UAs
    lucky cs
    pre-casted kick
    One thing is to be lucky, but when you are being lucky for more than 100 matches in a row it stops being just "luck".

4. And tell me please is it a smart addon that knows when to remove in this case HoP when u are lets say above 65% hp, and when u are lower than 30% to keep the buff on for protection and healing. I mean why not it is possible, there are smartphones, smart cars, smart this and that why wouldnt there be a smart addon. And that cancleaura macro ( we all know what it is) even with his partner saying to him in voice chat i am gonna HoP you now, still it was impossible for him to give it to his partner and partner removing it 0000 seconds, i dont wanna even say it was 0000,1.
    What I linked is just evidence of the fact the game's public API enables removal of buffs via code. But it wouldn't be hard to add that same logic into an addon like Gladius, Spell/SoundAlerter or just write a new one entirely. Considering the fact addons are easy to make for anyone interested in Lua, it's not hard to assume it's already been done.

As far as cancelaura goes, it's not hard to spam a button like most people do. Or take it further with the fact we've had the concept of auto fire keys since before wow was around.

I'm just saying that before people go on a witch hunt and flood the GMs with tickets, remember that not everything is against the rules and in some cases it's enabled by the game itself.
    Edited: November 26, 2019

5. I get tired of ppl trying to explain this stuff away. Anyone who has any decent experience with serious PvP knows how to use slick add-ons, well designed macros, and communication with teammates. We are talking about OBVIOUS in game HAAAACKS. I asked before - since when do warriors have a spell reflect ability that NEVER fades? Constant. All through the bg??? Is that a warrior talent I've been missing? No. That's a HACK. As is the guy I recorded in AB who essentially had a magic wall around him for 35 seconds continuous. You could target him, but NOTHING you cast would hit him, and melee couldn't get within hit box distance of him. And then he sits there and spams /lol emote. HACK. Doesn't exist in the game. Abilities that are NOT part of the game are created with scripts. These people are using them. And these are REALLY obvious ones, but if you do a lot of PvP you can spot the less obvious ones as well. CDs that reset LONG before they are designed to. Instant cast stuff that is NOT in the game. Stop making excuses. I want to believe the mod when he/she said they have a detection system that catches some of them, and also rely on us to report with evidence. What I WOULD like to see is public server-wide publication of the players, accounts, toon names, etc of the ones they catch and PERMA BANS. Again, not holding my breath. Cheaters gonna cheat. I do find special enjoyment out of beating scripters, but since they have a clear illegal advantage that doesn't happen too often.

6. I get tired of ppl trying to explain this stuff away. Anyone who has any decent experience with serious PvP knows how to use slick add-ons, well designed macros, and communication with teammates. We are talking about OBVIOUS in game HAAAACKS. I asked before - since when do warriors have a spell reflect ability that NEVER fades? Constant. All through the bg??? Is that a warrior talent I've been missing? No. That's a HACK. As is the guy I recorded in AB who essentially had a magic wall around him for 35 seconds continuous. You could target him, but NOTHING you cast would hit him, and melee couldn't get within hit box distance of him. And then he sits there and spams /lol emote. HACK. Doesn't exist in the game. Abilities that are NOT part of the game are created with scripts. These people are using them. And these are REALLY obvious ones, but if you do a lot of PvP you can spot the less obvious ones as well. CDs that reset LONG before they are designed to. Instant cast stuff that is NOT in the game. Stop making excuses. I want to believe the mod when he/she said they have a detection system that catches some of them, and also rely on us to report with evidence. What I WOULD like to see is public server-wide publication of the players, accounts, toon names, etc of the ones they catch and PERMA BANS. Again, not holding my breath. Cheaters gonna cheat. I do find special enjoyment out of beating scripters, but since they have a clear illegal advantage that doesn't happen too often.
    How about recordings? Check buffs, combat log?

Something like what you're mentioning is doable with packet injection but without at least a picture of it it will never get patched (and whoever did it will never be banned)

7. How about recordings? Check buffs, combat log?

Something like what you're mentioning is doable with packet injection but without at least a picture of it it will never get patched (and whoever did it will never be banned)
    I DO. I screenshot combat logs all the time and video when I can. I reported a guy a few days ago for using EMFH twice in 30 seconds. I suppose you can explain that away too. But once you open a ticket, you get a reply saying they will look into it. You never find out the results. I'd like the results to be made public. Seriously. And PERMA BANS as well. I think a stronger deterrent would be similar to the fortnite hacker who was exposed to the entire community. I wanna see their tearful responses on youtube like that clown. Oh...and packet injection allows you to continuously have spell reflect? - or is it the invisible wall? Because I want one when seven scripters are wailing on my healer with their shadowmournes. /cast invisible wall.../LOL. Yea. That's in-game. Right.

8. Calm down. This thread become a mess, and for somes peoples it's O.K Corral. This is exactly why i posted a video to show what's/Do a script.

About autohotkey, when you launch a little soft with wow to gain something, it's a script. I know it's usefull for multiboxers, but when it's use to gain some advantage in pvp. It's just a pain and unfair.

WOW 3.3.5 is old, so nowadays the security is ****ty combinate with private server = no secu. I know it's hard to maintain,... but the only way dev have is to clove wow env if they want the rebirth of competitive pvp.

9. I DO. I screenshot combat logs all the time and video when I can. I reported a guy a few days ago for using EMFH twice in 30 seconds. I suppose you can explain that away too. But once you open a ticket, you get a reply saying they will look into it. You never find out the results. I'd like the results to be made public. Seriously. And PERMA BANS as well. I think a stronger deterrent would be similar to the fortnite hacker who was exposed to the entire community. I wanna see their tearful responses on youtube like that clown. Oh...and packet injection allows you to continuously have spell reflect? - or is it the invisible wall? Because I want one when seven scripters are wailing on my healer with their shadowmournes. /cast invisible wall.../LOL. Yea. That's in-game. Right.
    Packet injection lets you do stuff that you normally can't, like casting (or attempting to cast) a spell that is on a cooldown, or a spell that you should not be able to cast because your class doesn't have it, or because you don't have the required item, etc.

10. Packet injection lets you do stuff that you normally can't, like casting (or attempting to cast) a spell that is on a cooldown, or a spell that you should not be able to cast because your class doesn't have it, or because you don't have the required item, etc.
    Well if you read my original post about this particular warrior, he had spell reflect up the ENTIRE bg. 25 minutes. Packet injectors don't enable you to do that.
    It's just a hack. Pure and simple. What's amazing is how brash some of these ppl are about it. You'd think they'd attempt to conceal it, but unless someone does the legwork of recording and reporting, nothing happens. What's also amazing is how many ppl make an effort to make excuses for this behavior.

11. About autohotkey, when you launch a little soft with wow to gain something, it's a script. I know it's usefull for multiboxers, but when it's use to gain some advantage in pvp. It's just a pain and unfair.
    To expand on this, here's a response I found from one of our GMs about auto fire usage.

Having a program that presses a key for you automatically is not instantly bannable but it's a grey area and can still in some cases can still lead to account suspension. What we look for and deal with is people who use a bot that either will completely play the game for them while they do something else, or will automatically press commands for the player the moment an NPC or another player tries to do an ability. Another example is jumping or doing an ability to avoid being marked as AFK in a battleground, what you have described however should, theoretically be alright since what you described to me is more or less like a turbo button on one of those peasant devices I think they call a third party game controller. To me this fine as long as you have to make the decision of when it is being used, and you have to hold down the button to make it work.

12. Well if you read my original post about this particular warrior, he had spell reflect up the ENTIRE bg. 25 minutes. Packet injectors don't enable you to do that.
    It's just a hack. Pure and simple. What's amazing is how brash some of these ppl are about it. You'd think they'd attempt to conceal it, but unless someone does the legwork of recording and reporting, nothing happens. What's also amazing is how many ppl make an effort to make excuses for this behavior.
    First, packet injectors might allow you to cast a spell that under normal circumstances is not available to you and that would allow you to have spell reflect up an entire bg. Second, packet injectors are, quite evidently, a hack too.

It might also be a bug. I remember once I was mounted on the turret seat of a SotA demolisher, the server crashed, and when it came back on I still had the buffed HP and DPS. Needless to say that day many raid bosses burned in flame with small effort. I say this because there are some world/raid buffs that, because of bugs, might be used outside of their intended place and moment. That is exploiting which is bannable as well.

What's a GM going to do? Normally they will use the .bindsight for a few minutes, see nothing odd, and let it go. Unless you have pretty definitive proof of the hacking on the spot (very clear video, screenshots of combat log, etc) I think they are right not to ban anybody: err on the side of caution.

I've played many BGs and I've seen many things, and so have many people, but it's not such a widespread problem as you make it to be (unless things have worsened in the last year... I haven't played much). I imagine the linking of Blackrock with free rele gear has led to the appearance of more troublemakers that don't fear losing their accounts.

13. Things i concluded so far:

1. Speed/fly hack.
    This is the most used hack in the game mostly abused to a point of easy detection by lower rated players. Higher rated teams use it with extra care and in emergency situations like (omg i am getting bursted fast and i cant get away so i ll use my hack for few seconds and go behind LoS to heal really fast, etc,etc. or to a point when it is untraceable like 10-15% speed increase) When abused to much, as malfunction (i believe) in Dalaran arena it will make its user to fly very high in the sky but actual player will stay on the ground, its just a visual effect. In Dalaran Sewers or Dalaran Arena it will hide its user who can only be targeted from enemy portrait (to the right) or gladius addon. Still even after targeting him that way only red shadow bellow him will be visible and not the player or in case if its your teammate it will be blue shadow. For those more careful with no visual abuse there will be what i call a blitz jump. It is a sudden 0,1 second jump that happens sometimes not easy to detect and if stunned at that moment player will stay in air for the duration of stun (part with stun saw only twice). Also for users of speed/fly hacks when knocked by ele shaman or moonkin they will have a laggy knock back or even when gripped by Dk. If they get trapped in chaince of ice, slow, etc there will be many laggy jumps smaller and faster then usual jump like levitating. Also all movement will be laggy with glitches, but trust me its different from real lagg when u are jogging at one spot and suddenly move to another with spamming your abilities because you were delayed by real lagg. Even if they say they had laggs fair questions would be how did you get that far while having sooo much laggs all the time and whats whit the other weird things i mentioned because all of those things usually stack together.

2. GCD hack
    While i haven't seen this hack in full effect i believe it exists because more than few times i saw some classes like hunter on which i play on shooting so many arrows/attacks i know it is impossible because i know how long it takes to shoot Chimera, Aimed and Arcane shots. These type of scripts are very hard to detect since as black market sellers advertise them to be 0,4 sec reduction. They are probably used all the time or in situations when u are bursting someone who is bellow 50% hp and you are going for a kill. Sometimes you can best see it at balance/resto dudu and priest. When they are putting their dots (offensive or defensive) they start spinning very fast in one place and instanly cast multiple dotts or dispells.

3. Range hacks
    It is when in arenas you are doing the biggest mistake in your life and try to keep warr in dead zone (6-7 yds) but he is either hitting you or charge you. Cant really say anything about max range increase since mostly melee's use it in close melee combat to increase range of their attacks up to dunno 8-10 yds. Hitting behind loss could probably be contributed to this hack since it probably does not recognize that you have and obstacle in between.

4) Warrior hacks
    As i already mentioned in one of previous posts 90% of custom made hacks advertised on black market are made for warriors. Stuff like auto everything, always keep rend up, use overpower when casting is around 90%, use spell reflection when important spell like poly is casted on you at 90%, ignore this spell that spell, auto stance, charge this target, intervene, charge that target. I even have a video of warr intervening just summoned gargoyle who didnt even came down yet to get a good angle to charge my mate who was not at LoS for him at that moment. I mean really what skill cap is that? here i would like to point is that these kind of scripts probably as malfunction will oftenly leave current target at 10% or less just to automaticly charge another players. I still didnt figure are those things happening because script recognizes target as dead or some important spell is being casted and it rushes to intercept it. I even saw/recorded once player was like 1% and warr rushed his mate and that guy survived by getting healed by his partner. Also as far as i know when warr charges he must be slightly facing that target, not just charge target no1. and charge target no.2 who is behind his back without turning around and everything in miliseconds.

5) Team hacks
    Those are when you and your teammate have your hacks synergized to work together from what i saw until now to automatically disarm opponent when you or your partner are at % hp. It happened to me against hpal and warr while i was spamming death grip at low hp pala he instantly popped his bubble and in 000000 seconds with his bubble i got disarm from warr. Ok i can understand that maybe i used grip and he used bubble at the same time, he was low hp, but part with disarm at 00000 seconds i am sorry but i cant. I also recorded a case with pala giving HoP to war to remove disarm and war removed HoP in 0000 seconds. Evryone can say and think what they want but it was automatic.

6) DMG hack
    This is the thing when we say we get 1 shotted. I dont have any real evidence just my theory on this matter which is GCD hack more than advertised 0,4% lets say 1% or i quote one of black markets seller @Invisible DMG Hack: each 3-4 crits you will unleash an invisible damage proc to your target of an amount of approx 50% of all the crits you made. Invisible to combat log. (For example, I was hitting a guy in arena and his HP went from 15k to 10k without doing anything)@ I saw/recorded some heavy illogical bursts but with no real visible proof. Maybe because like he said dmg is invisible or dunno.

7) CD script
    Cant say much about them, but i see them available on the black market. They are supposedly reducing cooldown on some spells in that case warrior spells
    quote@ Shield Wall / Recklessness / Retaliation CD Hack: reduces the CD of this three spells and makes it to be 12 seconds @. Until now they are probably available for other classes too.

Now these things are only my observations in last couple of weeks. Maybe i forgot to write a thing or 2. But i feel there is much more to this. Things i didnt see properly, things i dont know about. Truly i wish i had some personal encounters with this hack that hack to tell you it can do this thing or that thing. For all of you non believers feel free to msg me and tell me i dont believe in this or that and i will upload video with proof just for you. All the things i said here i have recorded as well. To tell you honestly i have hours of recorded material with which i dont know what to do with. At this point it is futile to watch all videos trimm the suspicious part and upload for report when almost everyone is hacking. It would take hours for me to do them all and even if all the players got banned dmg woould be like 0,1%. But please all of you including GM's and staff feel free to go to and spectate few arena matches and if you dont find these things i wrote above even in high rated matches than i really give up.

And one very important thing is that most of the hackers use all of these multiple hacks so you can find more than one suspicious act i wrote at same player.

14. Well exactly my point. Any time you enter into the "lets you do stuff that you normally can't, like casting (or attempting to cast) a spell that is on a cooldown, or a spell that you should not be able to cast because your class doesn't have it, or because you don't have the required item, etc." (your words), you are in violation of the ToS. I'm sure any Mod on here can confirm this. It's still hacking.

I mean really, I'd LOVE to be able to stealth occasionally, or use an ability that another class possesses. But my class does not have that ability. Now I can (and do) arm myself with invisibility potions, but they are a part of the game. What you're talking about here are in violation of the ToS and are clear hacks.

And yea, if you've been away for a year, this is a rapidly worsening problem. I didn't see that much of it early on. I see it more and more all the time, especially among already fully donated BiS toons in big, elite PvP guilds and in arenas. That's precisely why you're seeing more and more threads concerning it. More and more of us are getting tired of playing the game within the rules, only to get ****-stomped by lesser players running scripts. I can count on one hand the number of non-scripting warriors who are ACTUALLY talented enough to go 40-0 in a short bg. The rest, when you look at the combat log or run back the video, you can see what they are doing. And it is in clear violation of the ToS. Hackers. Scripters. Cheaters.

15. Well exactly my point. Any time you enter into the "lets you do stuff that you normally can't, like casting (or attempting to cast) a spell that is on a cooldown, or a spell that you should not be able to cast because your class doesn't have it, or because you don't have the required item, etc." (your words), you are in violation of the ToS. I'm sure any Mod on here can confirm this. It's still hacking.

I mean really, I'd LOVE to be able to stealth occasionally, or use an ability that another class possesses. But my class does not have that ability. Now I can (and do) arm myself with invisibility potions, but they are a part of the game. What you're talking about here are in violation of the ToS and are clear hacks.

And yea, if you've been away for a year, this is a rapidly worsening problem. I didn't see that much of it early on. I see it more and more all the time, especially among already fully donated BiS toons in big, elite PvP guilds and in arenas. That's precisely why you're seeing more and more threads concerning it. More and more of us are getting tired of playing the game within the rules, only to get ****-stomped by lesser players running scripts. I can count on one hand the number of non-scripting warriors who are ACTUALLY talented enough to go 40-0 in a short bg. The rest, when you look at the combat log or run back the video, you can see what they are doing. And it is in clear violation of the ToS. Hackers. Scripters. Cheaters.
    It's not recent, neither older than a couple years. There was a time were only a few had scripts, nowadays almost everyone has them. What's happening is that people are finally realizing that they don't get absolutely reckt because they are bad themselves or because their rivals are the ultimate pvp gods, they lose because they play fairly and their rivals don't.

I had mentioned this a while ago on various threads, here's an example: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....04#post2984804

Once more, the state of arenas is deplorable and this needs to be adressed once and for all. I'm tired of playing against scripters; Sick and tired. And I'm tired of Reading threads made by of old scripters/wintraders/mmr droppers/ex-cheaters trying to justify this or that or the other thing further beyond. I just want to play and enjoy arenas, not play with a video recording software and have to fill a report every time I'm done playing arenas. I don't work 8 hours a day to get home, try to get some fun in here and end up frustrated and disappointed because I am playing against a bunch of Warriors, rogues, ferals, mages, priests or whatever that take this game as serious as their own lives and they resort to all sorts of shady, obscure and unsauvory methods in order to win.

First ... 23456 ... Last