1. It's not recent, neither older than a couple years. There was a time were only a few had scripts, nowadays almost everyone has them. What's happening is that people are finally realizing that they don't get absolutely reckt because they are bad themselves or because their rivals are the ultimate pvp gods, they lose because they play fairly and their rivals don't.

I'm tired of playing against scripters; Sick and tired. I just want to play and enjoy arenas, not play with a video recording software and have to fill a report every time I'm done playing arenas. I don't work 8 hours a day to get home, try to get some fun in here and end up frustrated and disappointed because I am playing against a bunch of Warriors, rogues, ferals, mages, priests or whatever that take this game as serious as their own lives and they resort to all sorts of shady, obscure and unsauvory methods in order to win.
    Man you totally touched me here. That exactly how i feel. This game used to be fun but now it is frustrating more and more.

2. Dear Warmane staff, Moderators, GM's and the rest

Do you really think that "Ninja looting in dungeons", " disrupting gameplay", " donnor bashing" and stuff like that should be your primary focus to bann people when almost entire server is using some kind of hacks in pvp. So my question is should us minority get them as well just to be on pair with majority or what should we do. You allowed it to come to this state. I didnt allow it, people writing here didnt allow it, players who get reckt and have no idea what hit them didnt allow it. It was you and only you. And please please dont say we are doing everything or send us report link submit ticket blah blah. Everything that is written here is true and you know it. I can also say for sure that people started noticing. Before they were ignorant but now more or less when reckt at least they wonder wtf just happened this is not normal. Well guess what? Because this scripting, cheating, hacking became so extreme so people will start putting pieces together. And when they finally finish the crossword that will be this server's downfall. Social media networks will do the rest.

3. I would also want to point out that "just the two of us" 2k or 2,2k from 2016 dosent meant **** anymore. 2,2 k then equals 1,8 k now (i mean for the real skill)

4. Things i concluded so far:

1. Speed/fly hack.
    This is the most used hack in the game mostly abused to a point of easy detection by lower rated players. Higher rated teams use it with extra care and in emergency situations like (omg i am getting bursted fast and i cant get away so i ll use my hack for few seconds and go behind LoS to heal really fast, etc,etc. or to a point when it is untraceable like 10-15% speed increase) When abused to much, as malfunction (i believe) in Dalaran arena it will make its user to fly very high in the sky but actual player will stay on the ground, its just a visual effect. In Dalaran Sewers or Dalaran Arena it will hide its user who can only be targeted from enemy portrait (to the right) or gladius addon. Still even after targeting him that way only red shadow bellow him will be visible and not the player or in case if its your teammate it will be blue shadow. For those more careful with no visual abuse there will be what i call a blitz jump. It is a sudden 0,1 second jump that happens sometimes not easy to detect and if stunned at that moment player will stay in air for the duration of stun (part with stun saw only twice). Also for users of speed/fly hacks when knocked by ele shaman or moonkin they will have a laggy knock back or even when gripped by Dk. If they get trapped in chaince of ice, slow, etc there will be many laggy jumps smaller and faster then usual jump like levitating. Also all movement will be laggy with glitches, but trust me its different from real lagg when u are jogging at one spot and suddenly move to another with spamming your abilities because you were delayed by real lagg. Even if they say they had laggs fair questions would be how did you get that far while having sooo much laggs all the time and whats whit the other weird things i mentioned because all of those things usually stack together.

2. GCD hack
    While i haven't seen this hack in full effect i believe it exists because more than few times i saw some classes like hunter on which i play on shooting so many arrows/attacks i know it is impossible because i know how long it takes to shoot Chimera, Aimed and Arcane shots. These type of scripts are very hard to detect since as black market sellers advertise them to be 0,4 sec reduction. They are probably used all the time or in situations when u are bursting someone who is bellow 50% hp and you are going for a kill. Sometimes you can best see it at balance/resto dudu and priest. When they are putting their dots (offensive or defensive) they start spinning very fast in one place and instanly cast multiple dotts or dispells.

3. Range hacks
    It is when in arenas you are doing the biggest mistake in your life and try to keep warr in dead zone (6-7 yds) but he is either hitting you or charge you. Cant really say anything about max range increase since mostly melee's use it in close melee combat to increase range of their attacks up to dunno 8-10 yds. Hitting behind loss could probably be contributed to this hack since it probably does not recognize that you have and obstacle in between.

4) Warrior hacks
    As i already mentioned in one of previous posts 90% of custom made hacks advertised on black market are made for warriors. Stuff like auto everything, always keep rend up, use overpower when casting is around 90%, use spell reflection when important spell like poly is casted on you at 90%, ignore this spell that spell, auto stance, charge this target, intervene, charge that target. I even have a video of warr intervening just summoned gargoyle who didnt even came down yet to get a good angle to charge my mate who was not at LoS for him at that moment. I mean really what skill cap is that? here i would like to point is that these kind of scripts probably as malfunction will oftenly leave current target at 10% or less just to automaticly charge another players. I still didnt figure are those things happening because script recognizes target as dead or some important spell is being casted and it rushes to intercept it. I even saw/recorded once player was like 1% and warr rushed his mate and that guy survived by getting healed by his partner. Also as far as i know when warr charges he must be slightly facing that target, not just charge target no1. and charge target no.2 who is behind his back without turning around and everything in miliseconds.

5) Team hacks
    Those are when you and your teammate have your hacks synergized to work together from what i saw until now to automatically disarm opponent when you or your partner are at % hp. It happened to me against hpal and warr while i was spamming death grip at low hp pala he instantly popped his bubble and in 000000 seconds with his bubble i got disarm from warr. Ok i can understand that maybe i used grip and he used bubble at the same time, he was low hp, but part with disarm at 00000 seconds i am sorry but i cant. I also recorded a case with pala giving HoP to war to remove disarm and war removed HoP in 0000 seconds. Evryone can say and think what they want but it was automatic.

6) DMG hack
    This is the thing when we say we get 1 shotted. I dont have any real evidence just my theory on this matter which is GCD hack more than advertised 0,4% lets say 1% or i quote one of black markets seller @Invisible DMG Hack: each 3-4 crits you will unleash an invisible damage proc to your target of an amount of approx 50% of all the crits you made. Invisible to combat log. (For example, I was hitting a guy in arena and his HP went from 15k to 10k without doing anything)@ I saw/recorded some heavy illogical bursts but with no real visible proof. Maybe because like he said dmg is invisible or dunno.

7) CD script
    Cant say much about them, but i see them available on the black market. They are supposedly reducing cooldown on some spells in that case warrior spells
    quote@ Shield Wall / Recklessness / Retaliation CD Hack: reduces the CD of this three spells and makes it to be 12 seconds @. Until now they are probably available for other classes too.

Now these things are only my observations in last couple of weeks. Maybe i forgot to write a thing or 2. But i feel there is much more to this. Things i didnt see properly, things i dont know about. Truly i wish i had some personal encounters with this hack that hack to tell you it can do this thing or that thing. For all of you non believers feel free to msg me and tell me i dont believe in this or that and i will upload video with proof just for you. All the things i said here i have recorded as well. To tell you honestly i have hours of recorded material with which i dont know what to do with. At this point it is futile to watch all videos trimm the suspicious part and upload for report when almost everyone is hacking. It would take hours for me to do them all and even if all the players got banned dmg woould be like 0,1%. But please all of you including GM's and staff feel free to go to and spectate few arena matches and if you dont find these things i wrote above even in high rated matches than i really give up.

And one very important thing is that most of the hackers use all of these multiple hacks so you can find more than one suspicious act i wrote at same player.
    Updating this. After watching at arena spectator two of my friends struggling at 1700 win/ loose, win/loose ....and their movement, i can safely say that when you click on player and he is having laggy glitchy movement even without obvious hack abuse he is 99,99% scripting. It was very hard to get to that conclusion since there are not many players who does not have "laggs" .
    Would also like to add that hunters script will change from aspect of the dragonhawk to viper when he is at % mana even if opponent is at low HP and hunt has enough mana to kill him without switching aspects and sacrificing 50% dmg what could result in that players survival.
    And finally concluded why resto dudu dont use cyclones when playing in team with warrs, just saw war when auto charge everyone and even cycloned target LMAO. I mean he was constantly random charging it, not only once. My best guess script does not recognize cyclone on target.

PS. Thanks you forum moderators for deleting many posts from this thread even those without any kind of "violation" what ever that means for you. You can do as you wish its private server but still it will not change the the fact that most of thing written here are true and most of deleted posts were true.
    Edited: December 1, 2019

5. Updating this. After watching at arena spectator two of my friends struggling at 1700 win/ loose, win/loose ....and their movement, i can safely say that when you click on player and he is having laggy glitchy movement even without obvious hack abuse he is 99,99% scripting. It was very hard to get to that conclusion since there are not many players who does not have "laggs" .
    Would also like to add that hunters script will change from aspect of the dragonhawk to viper when he is at % mana even if opponent is at low HP and hunt has enough mana to kill him without switching aspects and sacrificing 50% dmg what could result in that players survival.
    And finally concluded why resto dudu dont use cyclones when playing in team with warrs, just saw war when auto charge everyone and even cycloned target LMAO. I mean he was constantly random charging it, not only once. My best guess script does not recognize cyclone on target.

PS. Thanks you forum moderators for deleting many posts from this thread even those without any kind of "violation" what ever that means for you. You can do as you wish its private server but still it will not change the the fact that most of thing written here are true and most of deleted posts were true.
    The thing you are talking about here is not necessarily cheating, when a person is having "laggy/glitchy" movement to you, it's not due to the fact that he is a scripter, but from my own experience it has to do something with the WoW with new models which Warmane provides here. I've encountered it numerous times now, while my mate is playing on his "oldschool" version of WoW, I've been playing on a version downloaded from Warmane itself, and if the person was laggy/glitchy for me, my mate didn't see a thing and everything looked fine to him, same as when you meet these laggy/glitchy players in Dalaran Arena, they are straight up invisible for you but not for the ones who plays on WoW with old models.

Frankly, I have no idea what might be causing it, nor I'm not trying to defend any of these cheaters/scripters, since I've ran into ****tons of, especially this season, filth. But I felt like sharing this not that important piece of information.

6. The thing you are talking about here is not necessarily cheating, when a person is having "laggy/glitchy" movement to you, it's not due to the fact that he is a scripter, but from my own experience it has to do something with the WoW with new models which Warmane provides here. I've encountered it numerous times now, while my mate is playing on his "oldschool" version of WoW, I've been playing on a version downloaded from Warmane itself, and if the person was laggy/glitchy for me, my mate didn't see a thing and everything looked fine to him, same as when you meet these laggy/glitchy players in Dalaran Arena, they are straight up invisible for you but not for the ones who plays on WoW with old models.

Frankly, I have no idea what might be causing it, nor I'm not trying to defend any of these cheaters/scripters, since I've ran into ****tons of, especially this season, filth. But I felt like sharing this not that important piece of information.
    Hmm, ok for laggy glitchy movement i can find some logic, but every invisible person i saw/recorded in Dalaran and Nagrand arenas had their shadow's moving way to fast like an obvious exploit of speed/fly hack. Usually all the things i wrote stack together. You will find more than just one thing at certain player. Higher rated players are more skilled in hiding their tracks. It takes a little more time and effort but even them can be caught. Scripts are imperfect malfunctioning programs which will often unwillingly cause a players to behave strangely and many times we contribute this to bugs, but when u have timeline what/where/to whom/how many times it happened then you can come to safe conclusion. I would also like to point out that there are far more scripts then bugs on his server.

7. When i see some teams after their mmr drop to 1k going full 40 wins 1 loss, even if being optimistic and say 50% of teams they encountered were scripting they must have some special set of skills like maybe Liam Neeson in Taken 1. Why dont't i feel impressed and why do i feel disgusted?

8. Look back at my earlier comments and then read this thread again, there are scripters/hackers out there. But most of the time people just dont know how to tell if its legit or not. Theres plenty of examples of that in this thread (for example the invis in daleran, or the instantly cancel aura on bop).

Just try to catch shintas next war stream and youll see that a lot of the stuff you think is scripting is just very good players (of course its sometimes is scripts).

9. "How to tell if it's legit or not"...Walking through walls: not legit. 26k ambush on 1520 resil and 9000 armor WITH PWS up: NOT legit. Having a fabulous wall of unattackability for nearly a minute: not legit. EMFH popped twice within 30 seconds: NOT legit. To the untrained eye, yes, perhaps. To the seasoned veteran, no. Cancel cooldowns on demand while not a sub rogue (filmed it): NOT legit.

"of course sometimes it's scripts". Yeeaaa...a LOT of the time when you think it's a script, it IS a script. Particularly if the toon in question is in an elite pvp guild - either side). Those guilds promote and sometimes coerce their players to script. Wouldn't want the guild to look bad now, would we? Better to be invincible. Otherwise they would lose due to lack of real talent. Oh...and Blackrock does it too. Baaaad.

10. Things i concluded so far:

1. Speed/fly hack.
    2. GCD hack
    3. Range hacks
    4) Warrior hacks
    5) Team hacks
    6) DMG hack
    7) CD script
    I think you are overestimating the power of cheats.
    1. Speed and fly hacks are blocked by Warmanes anti cheat.
    2. There is a server side GCD cap of 1 second.
    3. Might be related to bug abusing. For expl morphing into a oger to increase the hit box of the character.
    4. Yes, that's an issue. There are scripts for every kind of class but it's especially rewarding for warrior players to use scripts.
    5. I doubt that team hacks exist. Probably just fast reaction time and the right macros.
    6. DMG hacks don't exist on Warmane. It's probably related to bug abusing.
    7. I highly doubt that this exists on Warmane.

I think that many of the things that you observed are related to bug abusing and sometimes you were just misinterpreting the situation.
    Scripting is indeed a big issue in arena but I doubt that any of the other "hacks" that you have mentioned here actually exist.

11. Look back at my earlier comments and then read this thread again, there are scripters/hackers out there. But most of the time people just dont know how to tell if its legit or not. Theres plenty of examples of that in this thread (for example the invis in daleran, or the instantly cancel aura on bop).

Just try to catch shintas next war stream and youll see that a lot of the stuff you think is scripting is just very good players (of course its sometimes is scripts).
    I aggree, a lot of mentioned things here are just simple macros/overall good game awarness, now I get it, by this point Shinta has become more of an icon for a Warrior in wotlk pvp scene and I don't doubt about his actual skills, but that doesn't mean he has always been "clean" aswell. I'm really sceptical when it comes to warriors you meet on high mmr these days and they just ran you over with their 90% of perfect kicks and UAs, and you obviuously never heard of him in your life. Yeah no, THANK YOU

12. I think you are overestimating the power of cheats.
    1. Speed and fly hacks are blocked by Warmanes anti cheat.
    2. There is a server side GCD cap of 1 second.
    3. Might be related to bug abusing. For expl morphing into a oger to increase the hit box of the character.
    4. Yes, that's an issue. There are scripts for every kind of class but it's especially rewarding for warrior players to use scripts.
    5. I doubt that team hacks exist. Probably just fast reaction time and the right macros.
    6. DMG hacks don't exist on Warmane. It's probably related to bug abusing.
    7. I highly doubt that this exists on Warmane.

I think that many of the things that you observed are related to bug abusing and sometimes you were just misinterpreting the situation.
    Scripting is indeed a big issue in arena but I doubt that any of the other "hacks" that you have mentioned here actually exist.
    Dude, you sound like one of those political bot's writing all the good stuff for certain political party and undermining everyone ellse.

13. Dude, you sound like one of those political bot's writing all the good stuff for certain political party and undermining everyone ellse.
    If the mentioned cheats would exist then players would fly through raids and global each boss with a dmg hack.
    That might happen on some trashy private servers with no anti cheat whatsoever but not on Warmane.
    Edited: December 2, 2019

14. It's just that this thread seems more of a "we can't up in arena cause all we face are scripters" than a "ok many people cheats what can we do to report them more efficiently"
    Even if you face scripters (it happened to me also when I was queuing) you can still win, and if you lose it's not only because they were scripters (I mean maybe if he dealt 10k/s yeah in this case it's only cause he was scripting, but I'm speaking for less obv scripts like hitting through pillars, gcd etc) but cause you could outplay them better and thinking more.
    Yeah it's frustrating but instead of saying 'Can't up my rating I encounter only cheaters" (which is untrue really) maybe say "oh ok, he was cheating but by doing this and this I could have won against this dog****".

I guess it's just a feel of this topic to dump all the losses in arena to script and "I'm only losing cause opponent scripts"

15. This thread still exists because I'd like for people to make reports but the fact is there are no relevant staff on the forums. You're free to use this thread for figuring out what is and isn't legit but keep it within our rules. That means no reporting or accusing players of cheating here; It's just speculative slander unless sent to a GM.

First ... 34567 Last