1. Goog for you Krak. You are very lucky person encountering so few in so many games. Most of us dont have your luck. And please make up your mind already script or no script. It seems to me that you are just fish trolling.
    Dont call people Trolls just because they dont agree with your opinion. There are scripts but id say 95% of the time people cry cheater/scripter its because they just wanna blame something for them losing rather then it really being scripts.

I also rarely meet scripters, or obvious enough scripters that i notice them. Ive never seen a person fly around or go through walls or similar and ive never had a warrior have to many charges or some character instantly kill someone else due to damage or something along these lines.

I have seen a few warrior instantly intercepting their paladin when he got scattered no matter the situation but thats about it (and that also made the match super easy, because any time anyone of us got low we'd just scatter the pala and the war would kite himself).

That said i dont play a healer/caster and if i cast its usually when i cant get kicked, so if theres a ton of wars running kick or OP scripts or similar i wouldnt know.

2. That said i dont play a healer/caster and if i cast its usually when i cant get kicked, so if theres a ton of wars running kick or OP scripts or similar i wouldnt know.
    That's what I've been saying. I DO play caster/healer, and I can tell you that your "95% of the time people cry cheater/scripter its because they just wanna blame something for them losing rather then it really being scripts" is laughable. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. I've personally recorded them. I've screen shotted combat logs to expose them. They exist, and in numbers far greater than you are willing to admit. It's no accident that whole guilds are full of them. Birds of a feather and all that. I agree with the mods though. This shouldn't be an argument about whether or not it's happening. It should be a thread to help us weed them out, one by one if necessary. I think it should be an instant perma ban. I also think the toons' names should be made public. THAT is what I'd like to see. I think there should be a thread exposing them. If you have to blur out the names, so be it. A lot of us will know them just by their transmogs, lol.

3. Zachariah it seems to me you just don't know how to read me. I didn't say you can't fall against cheaters.
    I just said 90% of scripters is just wrong. And I am pretty sure that all of you are falling against 5-10% max (I'm not taking BG into account cause I don't do BG) and not 90%. Seriously 90% is each arena you are against a scripter, like please be real.
    And "Most of us dont have your luck", again no I'm pretty sure we have the same luck. But I'm not one to put my loses on people cheating (even if it happens)

Ps : AncientRiver, I agree on the fact that this thread should not be about wether or not it's happening (cause it's clearly happening, maybe not 90% but hey I find 10% is already a lot). And I'm okay with your ideas to publicly show people cheating (with proof or smth or else it will just be make believe).
    Edited: December 3, 2019

4. That's what I've been saying. I DO play caster/healer, and I can tell you that your "95% of the time people cry cheater/scripter its because they just wanna blame something for them losing rather then it really being scripts" is laughable. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. I've personally recorded them. I've screen shotted combat logs to expose them. They exist, and in numbers far greater than you are willing to admit. It's no accident that whole guilds are full of them. Birds of a feather and all that. I agree with the mods though. This shouldn't be an argument about whether or not it's happening. It should be a thread to help us weed them out, one by one if necessary. I think it should be an instant perma ban. I also think the toons' names should be made public. THAT is what I'd like to see. I think there should be a thread exposing them. If you have to blur out the names, so be it. A lot of us will know them just by their transmogs, lol.
    Yeah, sometimes the arena starts or just by their names which are usually an uncommon word they found opening a random page in the dictionary or their mounts or the guild, my partner already goes "Oh boy, the script indicator", which in most cases is true and since he or she is often the healer they notice faster than I do. It really only takes 20s, which are 2 CD's for pummel/mind freeze or kick. They fake cast but they still get interrupted, because the script can tell if they are casting a shadow or a holy spell, so it only interrupts when it's a holy one, which is funny to see because you can literally oom their partner but they won't kick a single mana burn. Again, I don't always notice it when I'm on a melee because I have no spells, except on the pala, on him I do notice.

For the ones who don't know what scripts really do, it's very simple:
    There are some differences between scripts and not all of them do the same. The most common ones usually do everything for you automatically and the most complex ones do the same but better or with more features, since those creatures are constantly updating them. For the warriors what I know is that they will ALWAYS keep rend up, no matter what. Only interrupt certain spells and automatically intercept on scatter, blind and stuff like that. Automatically use disarm/fear when you pop a burst cooldown, whether is heroism, wings, goyle etc... It's easy to tell because it's just too fast, it's not a natural reflex, you can tell when they are humans playing and when they are scripting. And it's the same for all the classes that have scripts available, it basically plays the game for you and offers you the best possible gameplay, this means that you won't make any human mistake, you'd have a perfect gameplay. They are hard to detect even for GM's and Devs because you really need to pay attention to it and the constant updates this type of scripts get it makes it even harder, because they could be running just a new one to make it less obvious, and after all it runs like an addon because it uses LUA.

I know it's hard to believe, especially if you don't heal or if you don't play a caster, but it's real, scripting is real and it's happening. That's why if you play a disc you wonder if arpen is broken or if SM users have advantage over other classes. It's nothing like that, resil works, SM are just players with the best 2h available and arpen I think it works as intended. It's the scripts, that's what changes everything, and when you give a class that is already broken scripts the games against them become unplayable, that's why they have those ridiculous ratios going undefeated or having one or two loses only. They're not the best, they are using scripts, and this affects the pvp community a lot, people don't q and the queue gets filled with scripters playing amongst themselves.

5. Ive never seen a person fly around or go through walls or similar and ive never had a warrior have to many charges or some character instantly kill someone else due to damage or something along these lines.
    ^This
    Ppl in this thread are talking about CD hacks, DMG hacks, GCD hacks, invisible hacks, etc.
    Honestly, i have never seen any of these "god mode" hacks in arena.
    I have seen the quite common scripters using stuff like auto interrupt or auto spell reflect but comparing that to a hack that flat out increases your DMG or resets your CDs is like to compare apples to oranges.

I'd love to see a recorded video where we can see a player that is using these kind of "god mode" hacks in arena. Show us footage of players that are flying around in arena and global other players with +1200 resilience. Show us footage of players that use spell reflect 5 times in a row with a CD hack.
    When the names are all hidden it should be fine to post the videos here.

As long as I haven't seen a evidence that these "god mode" hacks exist, I call it bogus.

That however doesn't mean that I'm fine with scripting and that these annoying auto spell reflect warriors shouldn't be punished. So don't twist my words.

6. [QUOTE=
    For the ones who don't know what scripts really do, it's very simple:
    There are some differences between scripts and not all of them do the same. The most common ones usually do everything for you automatically and the most complex ones do the same but better or with more features, since those creatures are constantly updating them. For the warriors what I know is that they will ALWAYS keep rend up, no matter what. Only interrupt certain spells and automatically intercept on scatter, blind and stuff like that. Automatically use disarm/fear when you pop a burst cooldown, whether is heroism, wings, goyle etc... It's easy to tell because it's just too fast, it's not a natural reflex, you can tell when they are humans playing and when they are scripting. And it's the same for all the classes that have scripts available, it basically plays the game for you and offers you the best possible gameplay, this means that you won't make any human mistake, you'd have a perfect gameplay. They are hard to detect even for GM's and Devs because you really need to pay attention to it and the constant updates this type of scripts get it makes it even harder, because they could be running just a new one to make it less obvious, and after all it runs like an addon because it uses LUA.

That the first lel of script, there are way worst scripts. The lel 2 was explain in my delete post by Mr moderator, it's litterally an auto-pilot (the rotation is write in script. The only thing you have to do it's tragettting (if you are not using an other script to do that) all spells 'll be launch auto when you have enought rage (the perfect rotation). The lel 3 is a mix of lel 1 + lel 2. And the final boss is to use script to abuse about bugs, or other things (the game is old, nowadays it's just openbar) .... like having always unrelenting assaults (really nice to shut down a healer in 2 s) some stuff like that. I found this kind of script for warrior on scripts shops

That why when I see some player always do the same **** with tunnel vision, i have some doubt there are not using script lel 2.
    Edited: December 3, 2019

7. ^This
    Ppl in this thread are talking about CD hacks, DMG hacks, GCD hacks, invisible hacks, etc.
    Honestly, i have never seen any of these "god mode" hacks in arena.
    I have seen the quite common scripters using stuff like auto interrupt or auto spell reflect but comparing that to a hack that flat out increases your DMG or resets your CDs is like to compare apples to oranges.

I'd love to see a recorded video where we can see a player that is using these kind of "god mode" hacks in arena. Show us footage of players that are flying around in arena and global other players with +1200 resilience. Show us footage of players that use spell reflect 5 times in a row with a CD hack.
    When the names are all hidden it should be fine to post the videos here.

As long as I haven't seen a evidence that these "god mode" hacks exist, I call it bogus.

That however doesn't mean that I'm fine with scripting and that these annoying auto spell reflect warriors shouldn't be punished. So don't twist my words.
    I've only seen it once, a warrior had infinite charges and off GCD. But it was a few years ago, obviously I reported him and he got banned. Haven't seen anything like that in a couple years so far, the anti-hack of the server is way too good for this to happen I believe. However, considering how many scripters you find out there I wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to hack again, but again without clear evidence I don't see it plausible either.
    In any case I think that those are isolated cases and any report would get them instantly banned, the problem are scripts, due to their code and subtle nature they are hard to detect.

8. I have experienced the same in arena Orc warrior and holy paladin we fought Killed me 2 hits (charge- heroic strike- mortel strike) and it was all over under 2 sec
    i am holy paladin with 1300 resilience and 29k hp didn't last 2 sec even with sacred shield and divine plea active

9. I have experienced the same in arena Orc warrior and holy paladin we fought Killed me 2 hits (charge- heroic strike- mortel strike) and it was all over under 2 sec
    i am holy paladin with 1300 resilience and 29k hp didn't last 2 sec even with sacred shield and divine plea active
    Have you checked the combat log afterwards?
    I have never seen a hs or ms dealing 15 k dmg to a plate opponent with 1300 resilience.

10. I have done probably close to 2000games the last 2 seasons. I usually try to think that everyone I play against is legit and I just have to get better when I lose. blaming scripts or your teammate(s) doesn't make you better and therefore doesn't increase your rating. That being said I sometimes face people whose reaction times are actually inhuman (which could still be explained by luck) and I faced 2 flyhackers in a single match (I recorded and reported it and hope that action was taken against them).

Today I was looking for an addon to announce reflects (since I main prot warri and saw some people in soloque who have such a thing). I didn't find such an addon, but I found a 50euro (also accepted warmane coins as payment) all-round bot for arms warrior on the first page of google. It was advertised as "All you do is charge/ target the enemy and auto attack and the script will do everything. You just need to follow the enemy around if he walks/runs. I'm sure this is not hard to do when enemy is snared 98% of the time. All you do is move your character and it does everything. So you basically only use charge and intercept and strafe your character. " I really find it alarming that a basic addon is harder to find than cheating software. When googling for a reflect announcing addon 3.3.5 leads you to cheats it really makes you question if those people you face in arenas are actually that skilled or just scripters. I would love to see a big banwave to shake up the ladders and see what effect scripters actually have on it, but I also know how damn hard it can be to detect subtle scripts like these.

11. Today I was looking for an addon to announce reflects (since I main prot warri and saw some people in soloque who have such a thing). I didn't find such an addon, but I found a 50euro (also accepted warmane coins as payment) all-round bot for arms warrior on the first page of google. It was advertised as "All you do is charge/ target the enemy and auto attack and the script will do everything. You just need to follow the enemy around if he walks/runs. I'm sure this is not hard to do when enemy is snared 98% of the time. All you do is move your character and it does everything. So you basically only use charge and intercept and strafe your character. " I really find it alarming that a basic addon is harder to find than cheating software. When googling for a reflect announcing addon 3.3.5 leads you to cheats it really makes you question if those people you face in arenas are actually that skilled or just scripters. I would love to see a big banwave to shake up the ladders and see what effect scripters actually have on it, but I also know how damn hard it can be to detect subtle scripts like these.
    I already said that (lookt at previous page) but for some peoples it's seems complicate to understand for all. (that why I talk about "suspicious peoples" and why people became parnoik) I already talk about this kind of script, posted a video of that **** explained by one user with demo but one modo removed this post. I already said these are 3-4 script shops made by some icecrown player's so don't be surprise.

At the end I even ask to dev/modo to block wow env with their own launcher to check about using script,..., add with their own most use addon with a gpg key or something to allow their launcher to block not official addon. I know multiboxer 'll be **** with this and the privacy matter but it's the only and efficence way to stop this plague.

I'm a bit tired of repeating the same, again and again.

12. For all of those who think that top warriors dont use scripts on warmane:
    https://imgur.com/a/VXulfY2

13. For all of those who think that top warriors dont use scripts on warmane:
    https://imgur.com/a/VXulfY2
    I was already wondering why all the top warr/hpala teams disappeared from the 2s ladder.
    Seems like they were all scripting...

14. Who would say that popularity of this thread has maybe made a difference and it could actually be the reason why replay of all matches is now possible in order to be easier to identify all suspicious players and their acts. Things are definitely seem to be better with implementation of match reply mode but there are still those with enough courage or stupidity who are still using scripts/hacks. Just replay top solo que matches in 7 days and pay attention to the disc and enh. I already reported them and as OP of this thread i urge you all to do the same when you see some suspicious player activity. I think whit this new system we can really root them out and new look of top teams in the armory with different compositions and fresh players is best proof of that. SUSPICION+REPLAY+REPORT =WIN

First ... 567