1. WOTLK arenas became unplayable for normal people

By "normal ppl" i mean people that arent using scripts, hacks, etc... Things got worse with crossrealm PVP since many Blackrock players play now with us ICC and Lordareon players. Most of hackers, scripters etc... come from Blackrock probably because they dont have much to loose even if they get banned since they didint have to work that hard like Lord players or donate like ICC players for weapons, gear ... Even with that said there are some ICC players also using script/hack, cant say anything about Lord players cuz they dont play PVP that much. Even though i am skilled and almost full geared + have good arena partner as soon as we hit above 1700 mmr we stop there. WE keep getting teams mostly with warriors with auto stance change (for every occasion), ppl running with something that seems like "levitating nitro boots with lagg" then suddenly jumping in the sky and falling down in 0,5 secs. I also encountered shadow priest and hunter who killed me on my DK 1k ressi in frost presence within few seconds with stun-silence lock 00,1 seconds within each re-cast. I mean i know there are good and well played teams but no one is perfect and they were a little too much. The more time passes the more they seem to not even trying to hide what they are doing. For example yesterday while in arena skirmish there was a warrior with me toying with his speed hack while waiting for battle to begin, i mean really WTF. There are also some strange situations when some ppl do increased dmg like they are somehow buffed no matter how much ressilience or protections you have on yourself, you just get pwned by single DPS in seconds not to mention if there is two of them. Today i also encountered disc priest who just didnt take dmg and it was worse than attacking holy paladin with my unh DK. Worst of all is that he was toying with me and jumping around like he knew there is no way i am gonna kill him. Since i dont have any expirience with any type of cheats used in wow i dont even know is it possible for someone to be buffed using some advanced wow patches (like 3.3.5b) or idk what to think anymore.
    I can say for sure that spending 10-15 mins at NPC and spectate few arena matches there is 100% proc crit chance that you will see someone hacking. Another strange thing happened today when i encountered my good friend in arena playing with prot warr who was insanely abusing some kind of speed and stance hack, he never noticed his partner hacking but in 3 games we played against them me and my partner both noticed it right away because he wasnt trying to hide it at all. That led me to conclusion that maybe it can be only seen by opponents or spectate at NPC because i know my friend long time and he is not lying, he was very happy finding that "great "partner and has his hopes to reach 1950 rating for helmet with him. I know, i know everyone is gonna say or think why you dont record why you dont report etc, but belive me i tried and i have some videos. The biggest problem is that i play on laptop and have low frame rates when i use some kind of recorder running with wow and in videos it can be easily misunderstood as lagg even though in game it looks much clearer than in video. And second thing i am not "hacker police" to go investigate hackers and report them with evidence. With current situation best thing i can do is to record my personal arena matches but at the cost of reduced frame rates. I urge you all to do the same because warmane staff seams be doing close to 0 on that matter. The only non hacking teams that can get trough 1800+ atm are BiS Warrs with H palas, mage-rogue-priest combos because their combinations are somewhat overpowered while playing together even against cheaters but for the rest of us its good luck and RIP or donate even for the helmet which was obtainable some time ago.
    Edited: November 9, 2019

2. I've touched on this topic before, and I absolutely agree with you. There are a LOT of scripters/hackers out there. And they're not just in arenas. There are plenty of them in BGs as well. And you're right, a lot of them make no effort to hide any of it. They don't care. And as you said, it can be hard to prove. When I see something that just plain isn't an ability a toon has, I try to either screen shot the combat log, or just video the bg. I then open a ticket with the proof. What happens after that, I have no idea. They won't tell you if someone was banned or suspended based on your ticket. All I know is that the abuse continues. It seems to be increasing. Personally, I have no idea how making one's character unbeatable could be any fun at all. My stance has always been that in order for a game to succeed, it has to be challenging and fun. There's zero challenge when you script. You know you're going to win. Any game where I know ahead of time that I'm going to win is not a game I'm interested in playing. Apparently a lot of people disagree with me. We need more people to come forward with proof and hopefully get more of them banned. I'm not holding my breath.

3. Idk, playing at around 1.8-2k mmr atm (new season) and i havnt encountered a single really weird thing or obvious hack in 300+ games.

4. @ Meowto, idk about 1,8-2k havent been there in a long time. But still its hard to believe that there wasnt even one encounter in 300 games. Either you are lying for some reason that benefits you or you didnt pay any attention.
    @AncientRiver, I recorded few videos with more than obvious hack using that i mentioned in my post but dunno what to do with them. We should probably create new thread especially for uploading videos and pictures so we can all know what happened after with those players. If we see them still playing even after caught hacking than they didnt get ban. Thats the only way to know for sure because as you said after the report God knows what happens. When dueling in Dala or in front of capitals it is different story and i dont get bursted in 2 seconds from 30k hp Frost presence to 0, because of course many ppl could witness it. In arenas many times its entirely another story even while plying against 1 DPS with healer. Since i play with healer as well i have feeling that when game is lasting longer some of my opponents without any cc or tactic just start bursting some kind of insane dmg that is impossible to heal , just stand and spam spam spam until we are is dead. I just regret not recording my arena matches before for example when feral one shotted me form 50% (17k hp) to zero, or elemental shaman one shotting my 1340 resilience healer from 60-70% hp when game got too long and he probably got bored. No need to mention warriors spamming God knows what attack and dropping my health in frost presence by 30 % with each attack. That could greatly confirm my theory that somehow they are buffed and normal speed hack or other usual scripts are not the only problem. But it's OK i still have time its not like they are suddenly gonna stop out of nowhere. Only player so far that i have seen doing that kind of absurd dmg is ret paladin form ICC named Holysh + itgg. He logs now and then to duel in Dalaran, always wins even against shadow pr and elemental shaman mocks the losers and leaves. Ok i understand he is max geared PVP/PVE with SM but he is not the only one. But he is the only one doing some kind of insane dmg that is impossible to heal trough and i never saw him loose duel to any class/spec not because he is doing some extraordinary tactic but because he just jumps - plays - and burst until he wins. I tried him few times with different classes but result was always the same and never even had a chance to be offensive while struggling all the time to stay alive. If u get one full HoJ even with 100% health many times you will be defeated before stun expires or best case scenario you ll be at 20-30% but again to late because it seems that amount of health is his 1 normal strike.
    Edited: November 10, 2019

5. you are right, there are no gm on blackrock so it's open-bar, even with gm i'm not sure they will change something.

and yes i experience what you said get 3-4 shoots on my frost dk (1300 resi, 35k resi) by hunter, war and some pala. pala cdg scripter last bg, spamming strom and killed everyone. speedhacker, flyhacker, ... and the list is infinite. Ha yes and some healer who litteraly don't care about my burst. My favorite was the mage who full parry/dodge me in bg.

Why do you think the ladder is full of war, pala, dk? because it the most efficience for script.

6. It isn't enough that they have a PERMANENTLY broken-*** racial and literally 80% of alli is human so they are all using it. They gotta script on top of it. I like the idea of a thread just for photos and videos exposing scripters. I have three BiS toons, and as of right now, I am 0-22 in bgs. I'm playing my *** off, but you cannot beat a cheater. Suuuuuper balanced game. Thanks warmane. I'm ready to delete the whole ****ing game at this point.

7. you are right, there are no gm on blackrock so it's open-bar, even with gm i'm not sure they will change something.

and yes i experience what you said get 3-4 shoots on my frost dk (1300 resi, 35k resi) by hunter, war and some pala. pala cdg scripter last bg, spamming strom and killed everyone. speedhacker, flyhacker, ... and the list is infinite. Ha yes and some healer who litteraly don't care about my burst. My favorite was the mage who full parry/dodge me in bg.

Why do you think the ladder is full of war, pala, dk? because it the most efficience for script.
    All of that (except the speedhack, flying and maybe gcd, more on that later) is perfectly normal in bgs or in some 2v2s. A 0 resi full pve hunter (which is THE way to play hunter in bgs) will 3-4 shot everything, same with a arms war with all buffs.. And for the pala, do you mean he gcd scripted and used all his abilites at once? Or did he just spam devine storm over and over doing aburd damage to everyone? Because that is normal, 5 set pve with pvp offparts to get about 700-800 resi (which is a popular way to run in bgs if you have a pocket healer, or two) and get the chance to reset devine storm. Couple that with wings, procs, all buffs in the game, haste pot and hero you will see an entire raid melt in seconds. Thats just how the game is. (in some bgs you can even get a 30% damage buff atop of that)

Classes do way more damage in BGs then everywhere else because everything goes there and in a premade you can run way more pve. And you are playing a frost DK, which is a very squishy class in the first place, obviously a war is going to straight up eat you. There isnt a class that can just tank a bis awar damage (bar mybe a reckoing protret or a blood dk) even with a partner spamming heals.

@
    I just regret not recording my arena matches before for example when feral one shotted me form 50% (17k hp) to zero, or elemental shaman one shotting my 1340 resilience healer from 60-70% hp when game got too long and he probably got bored. No need to mention warriors spamming God knows what attack and dropping my health in frost presence by 30 % with each attack. That could greatly confirm my theory that somehow they are buffed and normal speed hack or other usual scripts are not the only problem. But it's OK i still have time its not like they are suddenly gonna stop out of nowhere. Only player so far that i have seen doing that kind of absurd dmg is ret paladin form ICC named Holysh + itgg. He logs now and then to duel in Dalaran, always wins even against shadow pr and elemental shaman mocks the losers and leaves. Ok i understand he is max geared PVP/PVE with SM but he is not the only one. But he is the only one doing some kind of insane dmg that is impossible to heal trough and i never saw him loose duel to any class/spec not because he is doing some extraordinary tactic but because he just jumps - plays - and burst until he wins. I tried him few times with different classes but result was always the same and never even had a chance to be offensive while struggling all the time to stay alive. If u get one full HoJ even with 100% health many times you will be defeated before stun expires or best case scenario you ll be at 20-30% but again to late because it seems that amount of health is his 1 normal strike.

From top to bottom, a feral can get 17k crits or so with some luck (it is very unlikely vs DKs, but if he ran a more pve focused set with low resi it is possible), and if you just get a 10k bite (which is pretty commong vs DKs in unholy) and a shred afterwards its not rare to get 18k or so in 2 globals (with autos). A shaman with all his stuff can indeed crit for somthing like 20k or so (same as a destro) if he hits a totally purged target like a priest (lava burst, chain lightning + shock at the end, all lands at the same second - 10k lava burst, 7k chain, 3k shock). He could even do more with EM. And warriors will kill you through heals, its what they do, you cant tank a warrior. Even in frost presence, especially if your healer isnt bis.

Lastly, on the duels vs a ret. If a bis ret, with procs and wings, hits a target in a hoj it always ends up at 10-20% if it doesnt just die flat out, thats just how it is. If its a 2.3k player like the ret u mentioned (probably with abusing engineering and pots) its not wonder that you lose. And wings go through damage reducations, so even if you disperse or so you will die through it (key is to fear into silence + horror and just run while healing/dispelling, you win on the second fear)

I feel like a lot of the "CHEATER" accusations come down to people being new-ish to the game, not knowing what is going on or not knowing the items. Theres invis potions, speed potions, stun immunity potions, engineering stuff. Misfires from rocket boots + glider letting people fly around and and and.

8. I just did an AB in which there was a HUMAN warrior (of course) who had 100% spell reflect up all the time. One of our shadow priests actually killed himself on reflects. I asked him to screen shot it and film it. But tell me that's not a hack. He healed himself for over 150k while four of us spent about two minutes killing him. He did more healing as a warrior than I did on my healer during the fight. BROOOKKKEN.

9. Oh, and there was a mage in the same bg whose name was (not making this up) "Skripter".

10. i experience what you said get 3-4 shoots on my frost dk (1300 resi, 35k resi) by hunter
    Got 1300 resi dk, but unholy, never experienced dying within 3-4 shots by anyone, its impossible, even if guy is full pve 100% arp.

11. @ Meowto

1. Feral didint take much dmg so he wasnt pve, my presence was frost at the time. It wasnt a combo, it was 1 shot or multiple shots in 1 second without GCD at least from 50% - 0% hp.
    2. Shaman didint use all those spells because it would take time and GCD to to cast them and as i mentioned battle was long he already used Hero and ELE mastery at that moment it was pure 1 second burst on my 1340 resillience parner.
    3. I dont stand and try to tank warr like i am his equal since i dont have healing reduction effect. I know i would die before he does. But when war starts hit my 1340 resilience BiS Hpal like he is cloth, and suddenly charge me in the process than charge him back than intervene his healer + charge one was again creating so much pressure on both of was + doing abnormal dmg leading to situation when 1 of us is dead the other is at 20-30%, when thats starts happening a lot then you just have to bellive something aint right.
    4. As for the pally if he didn't already red this post and stopped doing whatever he was doing, login to ICC server add him as friend name Holysh + itgg (all together without + ) and when his online watch him dueling. He is not one of one of those ppl you see constantly practicing dueling and playing arenas like some other ppl i know who sadly even as skilled as they are cant go much above 1700 rating at this point.
    5. I joined this server 28.01.2012 so dont call me new-ish to the game. I am new-ish to CHEATING because i didnt encounter it so much before as i do now probably cuz of this crossrealm PVP stuff.
    6. There are 2 reasons why you try to find some kind of justification for everything i/us wrote are:
    a) u use hacks cheats etc. yourself and enjoy using them because against other hackers they make you equal, against normal players they make you superior.
    b) you dont play much arenas/bg and you dont need gear (helmet) or dont care about rating so you dont pay any attention whats happening around you so even when you loose under strange circumstances you dont think about it to much.

Dont anyone who plays PvP atm dare tell me they havent encountered ppl who are hacking/cheating or that it's rare. Two day's ago since i made this TOPIC, i made so many videos with indisputable evidences of players even at 2k rating using cheats/hacks which i will post probably today when i create NEW TOPIC which will serve to provide concrete evidences for ever growing plague of cheaters where we can all be judges and support cases with enough evidences while at the same time disband invalid ones and in that way help server staff to deal with this problem more efficiently. While googling to check what type of hacks are there many times i found videos of ppl promoting speed/range/GCD hacks with their personal contacts in order to sell them. This problem is more real than ever and for the first time in 8 years of playing on this server i was about to give up and quit. But i will not to that before i use all the resources i can or at least in worst case scenario get some cheaters who purged me form this server get purged as well by getting banned. New promised topic coming up soon with videos ofc.

12. There is many scripters/hackers but arena/bg are very much playable even without using it. You can be better and not put everything when you lose on "scripts".
    Sometimes I conceive it's not easy (did take some damage who were very much 100% boosted and yes it makes things pretty hard). But saying arena are impossible for "normal people" it's not true.
    And I played arena (not too much bg, and I think mostly obvious scripters/hackers will be in BG cause it's easier to be hidden amongst the mass and you react less on seeing big damage cause they can be full pve 284 gear) a good amount last season, and didn't saw much obvious (to say nil) scripters above 2.2-2.4 mmr.

13. There is many scripters/hackers but arena/bg are very much playable even without using it. You can be better and not put everything when you lose on "scripts".
    Sometimes I conceive it's not easy (did take some damage who were very much 100% boosted and yes it makes things pretty hard). But saying arena are impossible for "normal people" it's not true.
    And I played arena (not too much bg, and I think mostly obvious scripters/hackers will be in BG cause it's easier to be hidden amongst the mass and you react less on seeing big damage cause they can be full pve 284 gear) a good amount last season, and didn't saw much obvious (to say nil) scripters above 2.2-2.4 mmr.
    You are probably full PVP/PVE warr with SM and you have BIS pala as pocket healer am i right?

14. I don't play War (even less cac 284) or Hpala.

15. All of that (except the speedhack, flying and maybe gcd, more on that later) is perfectly normal in bgs or in some 2v2s. A 0 resi full pve hunter (which is THE way to play hunter in bgs) will 3-4 shot everything, same with a arms war with all buffs.. And for the pala, do you mean he gcd scripted and used all his abilites at once? Or did he just spam devine storm over and over doing aburd damage to everyone? Because that is normal, 5 set pve with pvp offparts to get about 700-800 resi (which is a popular way to run in bgs if you have a pocket healer, or two) and get the chance to reset devine storm. Couple that with wings, procs, all buffs in the game, haste pot and hero you will see an entire raid melt in seconds. Thats just how the game is. (in some bgs you can even get a 30% damage buff atop of that)

Classes do way more damage in BGs then everywhere else because everything goes there and in a premade you can run way more pve. And you are playing a frost DK, which is a very squishy class.

I feel like a lot of the "CHEATER" accusations come down to people being new-ish to the game, not knowing what is going on or not knowing the items. Theres invis potions, speed potions, stun immunity potions, engineering stuff. Misfires from rocket boots + glider letting people fly around and and and.
    I kown pve set exist, but this change nothing.
    Frost dk squishy? hu, fire mage yes, dk no.it has counter like caster for frost dk.
    If you think it's normal to be 3-4 shoots by pve when you are a tank full pvp, just think about rogue, mage, warlock,... players.

**** man i don't think about that, i 'll drink some potions so my dk 'll be able to 4 shoots everyone, resist to all burst, ....(troll off) There are some players very suspicious. The matter it's difficult to prove this kind of abuse because it's not visible like a flyhack.

p.s: I'll add the deadzone (aka I shoot/charge on my deadzone) matter not sure if it's a bug/a server problem or script:hack.
    Edited: November 11, 2019

123 ... Last