1. Starting to loose hope on dk

I feel like dk is literally just unplayable even at 5.2 gear score, deep unholy spec, and my resil is 886. In bgs and arenas I can't even hardly attack without getting killed within seconds, and in duels I have to pop every single CD, I even use army of the dead sometimes to ensure a win but even that doesn't work. Why disable army in arenas if it doesn't even work in duels? Do I need to be 100% full BiS with shadowmourne, engineering, buffs, and pot just so I can have a chance against people? Just when I was in black Rock earlier I couldn't bring a mage down to 90% without just getting killed like an NPC, literally nothing I can do no matter what I try. What was blizzard thinking as they were developing dks? "Oh I know were gonna make the most funnest and the first new class ever made the most useless class in both pve and PvP". I thought for sure that this was gonna be the only xpac where dk finally gets the spotlight over all classes but apparently from all the testing I've done it seems pretty much the opposite. If this is not a huge troll made by blizzard I don't know what it is because apparently the class seems like its only useful to only play just for fun and nothing else. And I barely see any other dks around, and I've seen so many people trying to sell their dks so that also tells me how useless dks really are.

A PALADIN SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BUBBLE THROUGH STRANGULATE AS IT IS CONSIDERED A SILENCE FOR A FULL 5 SECONDS AND ONE LITERALLY BUBBLED THROUGH IT AND IT IS CONSIDERED A SPELL HOW IS THIS EVEN REAL?

2. 5,2k gs is very low, 886 resiliance at that gear means you prio a lot of pvp which means even lower damage output.
    I have a BiS unholy and it's insanely powerfull, but to master unholy DK isn't something you do trough "some testing", People rant on and on about how OP Retri paladins and Unholy DK's are in duels, but after playing PvP on Wotlk since 2009 I can say Unholy DK is hard to master in PvP.
    If a frost mage gets you slowed your ****ed, You need to Start by putting up diseases and AMS so he cant Slow / freeze you, then when AMS is about to expire you use strangulate, that should give you whole lot of time to something, your ghoul can 3 second stun too (Dont have it on auto cast). Or you can just ingore everything and pop a "free action potion" and roflstomp his ***, how you think frost mages feel when every single melee class can counter them trough 1 potion?

I would recommend trying Arms warr at 5,2k GS and 886 Resiliance and se how well that works, then go on rant how bad arms warrs is.

3. idk when i run 1577 resil with bryntroll and spellshatter literally nothing can scratch my dk, but that sets for frontlines AV , IOC, WG and selectively for world pvp.
    Can you armoury link ur dk? are you gemming spell penn?

4. Just one question, don't get me wrong. Do you play by smelling the monitor?

5. I have around 900 resil on my DK and it is squishy if I'm not on top of my game. My resil is low because I'm running a lot of pve gear and it hits like a truck. But, like mentioned above, the pvp gear nerfs your damage done and you want at least a good pve weapon to do much damage.

Just one question, don't get me wrong. Do you play by smelling the monitor?
    I use the new scent screen, it adds a smell to my abilities and when I get a whiff of pizza I know it's time. Works great with a touch screen cause I can just use my nose.