1. Faction choice

Hey guys, interested tin starting on Lordaeron as a fresh start after Icecrown and a long break.
    Any difference in factions regarding PvE?As that is my main focus wondering if I should go horde or alliance for a better shot at finding a guild for endgame.
    Looking for forward to playing with you all!

2. Tbh there isn't that much difference. Right now, there is only one guild farming LoD and it's on Alliance side, but there are like 3-4 guilds progressing it on Horde. It is your choice what you want to play, doesn't matter much imo.

3. Thank you,would you recommend Lord over Icecrown all in all? I don’t mind increased raid difficulty at all as long there’s a healthy pool players for it.

4. Lordaeron is probably one of the best PvE realms for wotlk content, and you will probably experience as close to original wrath as possible. And if you put your effort into raiding (knowing your class and how to optimize dps etc.) you will probably have more satisfaction and appreciation for the content because it is somewhat harder than on other servers.

The playerbase is, for me at least, just right. There is plenty of people to play with but it isnt overcrowded like icecrown (where there are literally 200 people afking on dalaran stairs all the time). I think lordaeorn is the best choice to play pve.
    Edited: November 11, 2019

5. The playerbase is, for me at least, just right. There is plenty of people to play with but it isnt overcrowded like icecrown (where there are literally 200 people afking on dalaran stairs all the time). I think lordaeorn is the best choice to play pve.
    I appreciate this and I’ll be seeing you ingame!

6. I like the horde playerbase, and while I haven't played alliance for few years now, I keep hearing rumors that Lord's alliance playerbase is toxic.

7. Alliance has always seemed more toxic no matter where you play, even on retail it was like that. I don't know what it is about the Alliance that attracts horrible people who offer nothing constructive. On Alliance I see people cursing at each other, fighting, arguing, and just being all around despicable to each other all the time. I avoid talking to people on my alliance toon. The Horde for some reason seems to be the opposite, people are actually nice to each other there, and helpful. Can't count the number of times some alliance guy said "Your mom this and that" to me for no reason other than to try and piss me off. That really doesn't happen much on the horde, they seem to be more mature people in my experience. And the alliance battlegrounds are a trolls heaven. That's all they do there, sit around cursing each other out while the horde wins by using team work and tactics. So In my opinion, if you want to have a pleasant time and meet nice people, join the horde. If you are a troll and you just want to mess with people all day, join alliance.