1. Why is it allowed?

I'm new to the server and I don't get why multiboxing is allowed. It messes with the experience of other players who are not willing to sacrifice their lives or their money for an online game so why is something like this permitted by the admins?

After thinking about it for a minute I can assumpt why this is not being permitted. People who are willing to pay for the hardware and accounts are probably going to donate way more over a long time span than the average player. Jeez get a life you ******s.
    Edited: November 10, 2019

2. I'm new to the server and I don't get why multiboxing is allowed. It messes with the experience of other players who are not willing to sacrifice their lives or their money for an online game so why is something like this permitted by the admins?
    It is allowed on retail servers aswell. A multiboxer is nothing different than a group filled with players. (premade for example). (We have in no way any benifits over a group filled with solo-players.)

It only ruins your experience when you run in solo to die, you woudn't do this vs a premade raid either would you?

Form a pvp premade and zerg em down, multiboxers are in no-way unkillable.

Edit: For Wintergrasp battles you should keep an eye on your tenacity level (you will get this buff A. if you're team is not full and B. tenacity goes up by 1 each time the opponent faction is defending, so if for example alliance is defending for 3 rounds your whole team gets 3x tenacity.

You can perfectly keep a multiboxer busy with tenacity on one side of the keep, perhaps even kill him. In the meanwhile try to knock down 1-2 or more walls on another spot and you might succesfully win the battle.

Wintergrasp can not be permanently controlled by one faction due to the system of tenacity stacking and relies heavily on team-play, if the people in your group just afk or do stupid stuff well then it's not the boxer winning the game rather the incompetence of the team.
    Edited: November 10, 2019