1. Does this happen to everyone?

I just got my first 70+ character and found out that 50% of random dungeons I join have this douche with his alt character set on follow and AFK grinding EXP and drop rolls. What the hell are these people thinking? If they do this with their friends I have no freaking problem with that but I find this humongously disrespectful to other players in random dungeons. One exception is when the main char of this duo is really pimped and basically does a free run for everyone but even then its just not something I would like to see because of the 2 roll chances for items he desire.

Even though this really pisses me off I just encountered next level of douchbag just few minutes ago. I got one of my only random dungeons as a damage role as my second spec is heal and the first thing I see after I port is "can you heal?". I obviously said no because I was happy to finally play as damage for once and this guy with his alt just left the dungeon and waited for kick despite one of the chars being healer role. To me that was a real dick move so I refused to kick them and let them off the hook which resulted in ME being kicked instead.

Is there anything to do to have such players punished? Or does nobody care?

2. I don't think so, well from my experience at least. And as far as I know(so don't murder me if I'm wrong) you can't be punished for setting your alt on follow in dungeons.

3. AFK in RDF's is bannable.
    Not sure about the "alt on follow" but because he gets 2 rolls against your 1 roll it should be seen as a bannable offense imo.

4. File a report for disruptive gameplay i think. That print screen saying :"kick me" for sure will get him banned for a while.

5. AFK in RDF's is bannable.
    Not sure about the "alt on follow" but because he gets 2 rolls against your 1 roll it should be seen as a bannable offense imo.
    Yes, rolling with both should be, that's just not fair. Pass everything on one char and that's it.
    Funny how it's a problem when an alt is following, but it isn't when there's an OP main to carry the group so they can all just follow.
    I've done this, my tank does more damage than 2 of low level dps. At start I ask if it's ok with everybody, all groups for now have been ok with it.

6. You can report him for disrupting gameplay. That's proof enough I believe. You can literally see where he says that he won't come in and requests kick.
    Report him in-game with a ticket following the pattern:
    Name:
    Realm:
    Reason:
    Brief description:
    Proof: (your screenshots)

7. Thanks everyone for your replies. I didnt want to sweat it but it started happening way too often so at least I know there is something that can be done.

Re: dolcokidol: I understand. If you ask the group and they dont have anything against it its perfectly fine. Thats how lots of things in life work.

8. You should not get banned for tping out and asking for a kick! Why should i take a 30m debuff because noobs below 5k gs are in my pug and don't wanna skip bosses... nah i tank quick runs i have no time for emblem farming and carrying scrubs... Warmane should get rid of this rule!

9. Yeah I did run into him, he was in boomking form but was literally afk just doing dungeon solo with his 6k gs gear. His druid was doing rolls yeah. So yeah I saw him as well.

10. You should not get banned for tping out and asking for a kick! Why should i take a 30m debuff because noobs below 5k gs are in my pug and don't wanna skip bosses... nah i tank quick runs i have no time for emblem farming and carrying scrubs... Warmane should get rid of this rule!
    That’s some bs man. Just because they and new to the server they are low gs. Don’t consider your arrogant *** to be so superior. U cannot ask for kick if u don’t wanna do the dungeon. It is bannable if u ask for kick and refuse to do the dungeon. If u que for dungeon then u gotta be ready to have ppl with less than 5k ga

11. I've actually seen it only once, and apparently the afk guy was a friend of the tank, but I said I don't give a f*, nobody gets a free ride, and since he was following me, and I was a healer, I just killed him. Then one dps left, and the group disbanded.

12. You should not get banned for tping out and asking for a kick! Why should i take a 30m debuff because noobs below 5k gs are in my pug and don't wanna skip bosses... nah i tank quick runs i have no time for emblem farming and carrying scrubs... Warmane should get rid of this rule!
    make a premade group then if all you want is the frosts. rdf is for gearing up.

13. make a premade group then if all you want is the frosts. rdf is for gearing up.
    Lol no if you want gear go buy it like everyone else! Noobs dont deserve to do endgame

14. Lol no if you want gear go buy it like everyone else! Noobs dont deserve to do endgame
    4 months and that's the best you could come up with?

15. Lol no if you want gear go buy it like everyone else! Noobs dont deserve to do endgame
    Rdf is endgame?

12 Last