1. NINJA in Temple of Atal'Hakkar - Lordaeron

Hello! Me and a friend were puging a sunken temple at about 9.20 am CET, monday, 11th november, and we randomed 2 enh shamans who were obviously friends both higher levels and better geared than me and my tank friend. Along the way 2 or 3 Winter's Bite dropped and they both needed on it, although i linked them my hack and slash talent and my underlvl weapons. They both had better weapons - higher dps- , and they needed weapons for each other, invoking the reason that it's better for enhancement spec. A mace dropped at the prophet and i needed in response to their rudeness. They needed too of course saying that this is even better. I told them ok, i'll trade mace for axe. He first tried to get it for free, not putting anything in the trade box, and then he tried to lure me with 10 gold.

2. Ninjas have to be reported via ingame ticket system. Take screenshots of the incident and attach them to your report. Without evidence, nothing can be done.

3. What you encountered is just a pair of *******s which isn't a bannable offense sadly. You'll get nothing out of it even if you report them. If they can wear the axes it's most likely (ignore the 1 or 2 weapons that have defense rating on them at low levels) for their spec making the ninja report invalid.