1. What's the definition of community's interest?

For over 2 weeks I was successfully hosting pug raids from 10-25 size with set loot rules, nothing was ever reserved. Recently I got banned because someone's feeling got hurt because he/she didn't follow loot rules. In response I looted a two months ban for ninja looting (even though I didn't ninja anything) and appeal was refused because apparently it would not be in 'community's interest'. Therefore my question is, how does Warmane defines 'Community interest'?

2. keep rule breakers banned is in the communities interest. you can say you "didn't ninja" all you want. but fact of the matter is at some point you gave an item to someone who shouldn't of gotten it. you got reported and a gm decided it was a valid report. then whoever read your appeal also decided it was a valid report.

enjoy your vacation.

3. Perma vacation from warmane for me *

4. Did you need on some blue items or something? That's bannable here,

5. Did you need on some blue items or something? That's bannable here,
    Nah, me and friends were hosting toc 25 (I believe this was the reason as no explanation for why I was banned was actually given).
    Boes were free roll, before anub I attempted to roll some of the items, it was boe neck if I'm not mistaken
    I wrote
    /rw ROLL <neck>
    and immediately /rw STOP ROLL
    because someone pulled boss

there was 1 guy who rolled like few sec after i wrote stop roll, problem was that he rolled 100 (even tho nobody else rolled) he was proper upset and started crying, after raid was over we continued to roll for loot, we rolled the neck and winner received it but that guy who rolled 100 when he was not meant to roll in first place, didn't win it. It was the biggest nerd rage I've ever saw in wow history and I been playing this game since tbc. Guy was acting like I hurt his family or something like that.

We've attempted to appeal this decision but clearly gm didn't even bother to review it properly (given the circumstances my friends who were also in raid could confirm what has happened) and I received 2 months ban for *ninja looting*.

Lesson learned: hosting raids with boes free roll will backfire on this server, some people are clearly to immature for it.

Couldn't care any less now, we've spent countless of hours gathering people to make decent pugs which actually clears most if not all content but according to warmane that's not in community's interest.

6. Nah, me and friends were hosting toc 25 (I believe this was the reason as no explanation for why I was banned was actually given).
    Boes were free roll, before anub I attempted to roll some of the items, it was boe neck if I'm not mistaken
    I wrote
    /rw ROLL <neck>
    and immediately /rw STOP ROLL
    because someone pulled boss

there was 1 guy who rolled like few sec after i wrote stop roll, problem was that he rolled 100 (even tho nobody else rolled) he was proper upset and started crying, after raid was over we continued to roll for loot, we rolled the neck and winner received it but that guy who rolled 100 when he was not meant to roll in first place, didn't win it. It was the biggest nerd rage I've ever saw in wow history and I been playing this game since tbc. Guy was acting like I hurt his family or something like that.

We've attempted to appeal this decision but clearly gm didn't even bother to review it properly (given the circumstances my friends who were also in raid could confirm what has happened) and I received 2 months ban for *ninja looting*.

Lesson learned: hosting raids with boes free roll will backfire on this server, some people are clearly to immature for it.

Couldn't care any less now, we've spent countless of hours gathering people to make decent pugs which actually clears most if not all content but according to warmane that's not in community's interest.
    Are you alliance?

7. Well if your story is true, then there's nothing to do about that. Ninja looting system can be really abusive sometimes. But crying for a blue item or some boe is ridiculous...