1. Idea to improve Our PVP

Hello!

My main pvp is Agrofacil now. First of all I want to say "Sorry, my english is so bad...".
    I tried to survive in this server with the low population that we are having now. But now... We can't play Alterak Valley from 2 months ago...
    If we have problems, we must find options to change this! So I have an idea to share you. It's the idea about creating a mob that sell us Alterak Valley marks paying 2 warsongs marks to buy every alterak one.

Please GMs... Don't let this realm die, as is dying now... I really like this realm... That's why I continue playing here. But I know we can do really better than we are doing to make it continue being alive.

Full Thanks!

2. It's too late now. It's over.

3. yes Av marks

Hello!

My main pvp is Agrofacil now. First of all I want to say "Sorry, my english is so bad...".
    I tried to survive in this server with the low population that we are having now. But now... We can't play Alterak Valley from 2 months ago...
    If we have problems, we must find options to change this! So I have an idea to share you. It's the idea about creating a mob that sell us Alterak Valley marks paying 2 warsongs marks to buy every alterak one.

Please GMs... Don't let this realm die, as is dying now... I really like this realm... That's why I continue playing here. But I know we can do really better than we are doing to make it continue being alive.

Full Thanks!
    i like av marks too