1. [ANSWERED]Banned for no reason?

Hello everyone,

Please read ENTIRELY

It seems I got banned out of a sudden for no apparent reason. I was exploring for the first time Isle of Quel Thanas, fighting off some skeletons, and the game froze, got logged out ,and when I tried to log back in, it told me my account is being suspended.

Then I checked the website and it says "Your account has been suspended for 6 days 23 hours due to Anticheat violation #2"

I remember I think half an year ago, I was in goldshire chatting with some players, and happened the same: got disconnected suddenly and then couldnt log back in, and on the said it said violation #1, now I get #2, but why is that ? I've read online and the main reason would be obviously that I have used some cheats, which I hadn't. This can be verified by admins, checked, in the logs if its possible - I have NEVER used cheats because I KNOW they are banable and there is an automatic system that detects them. But again, I have NOT used any cheats :( Admins please check this.

I've also read online that this can be falsely triggered by some add-ons, or game modifications, which again, I have not done. I am using the SAME game installation ,with no modifications at all. Still, why am I getting banned?

Please admins do something ,you cna check my account ,you can see that it isnt no 80 chars on or or anything fancy, it's just the only game I still play at times to relax after work and a hard day:(

Please help me to resolve this, because I dont want it to happen again and lose my account forever :( Please reset the counter and review this faulty situation.

How do I make a ban appeal?

thanks in advance!!

live long and prosper!
    Edited: November 11, 2019

2. Please login on your banned acc via our website and you will be able to make a bn appeal.