1. [ I've Toured the Fjord ] Achievement currently unobtainable for Horde players

The quest "A Lesson in Fear" is currently bugged and can't be completed. This renders the entire questline unavailable.

The quest "Dead Man's Debt" is currently bugged and can't be completed.

After completing every other quest that's available in Howling Fjord I'm currently at 104 out of the required 105 quests for the achievement.

I used Zygor without any skipping options enabled so I was made aware of every bonus quest that's avaiable after looting an item that starts a quest.

The dungeon quests don't count towards the achievement.

Any suggestions ?

2. move on to another zone for now. some quests in other zones may lead back to the fjord.

3. Are the quests going to be obtainable at some point or?

4. @ Skuddy

I don't know if the quests have been fixed yet, but as a person, who got the "Loremaster of Northrend" achievement two months ago, I can safely say that no quest from the other zones leads back to Howling Fjord. This because the Fjord is considered to be a "starter leveling" zone for fresh 68-ers. I have forgotten the details, but I think HF opens a connection to the Grizzly Hills (the same way Borean Tundra leads players to Dragonblight).
    Edited: December 1, 2019

5. @ Skuddy

I don't know if the quests have been fixed yet, but as a person, who got the "Loremaster of Northrend" achievement two months ago, I can safely say that no quest from the other zones leads back to Howling Fjord. This because the Fjord is considered to be a "starter leveling" zone for fresh 68-ers. I have forgotten the details, but I think HF opens a connection to the Grizzly Hills (the same way Borean Tundra leads players to Dragonblight).
    there may not be, it's been a long *** time since i did loremaster. i just remembered some quests leading back to other zones and figured it was worth checking.

6. Still cant finish howling fjord quests because of 2 bugged quests "A Lesson in Fear" and "Dead Man's Debt"

7. Still not working, i'm stuck on 95/105 and Dead man's Debt, A lesson in fear and The Fallen sisters are bugged

8. Still not working, i'm stuck on 95/105 and Dead man's Debt, A lesson in fear and The Fallen sisters are bugged
    To the bugtracker!

9. That was the first place i've posted the bugged quests.

10. I have just completed " I've Toured the Fjord" without doing "Dead Man's Debt"

https://i.imgur.com/K9fpNyS.jpg