1. Rest in Drama - 70-79 twink guild Alliance Icecrown

<Rest in Drama> (aka <Rest in Peace>) is now recruiting all the players that wish to twink on 70-79 bracket.

We are on the Icecrown realm, Alliance faction.

We are looking for all players, regardless of class. No matter if you are new to twinking or you are a veteran, you play all the time or log in from time to time, we will be happy to have you in our ranks.

Currently our guild is mostly polish speaking, but we are working on recruiting more foreign players to make it more international, so that everyone can feel good in it.

We organize raids free of ninja looting, our GB is supplied every week with flasks and pots to use on battlegrounds, we help each other level our alts and much more.

<Rest in Drama>, despite being somewhat young guild here, has long roots in twinking on other realms. On our last realm, we were #1 pvp guild on the server:

And now we are also considered the largest, or one of the largest twink guild on Warmane (both Icecrown and Lordaeron combined):

(This opinion is from the forums, written by a horde player who plays on 79 a lot. Thanks Castor for the promotion ;) )

If you want to join us or know some more about our guild, PM me on forum or in game (Regulardude / Szczelamse), our leader (Nutx) or any other officer or member.

See you on the bracket!
    Edited: November 14, 2019

2. Heh,nice!
    I thought guild <<Carried>> is the best... hmm so now other guild rules?

3. Wow, both alliance twink guilds, already larger than any horde guild, are doing recruitment drives.

What could go wrong?

Better advice than OP is to avoid this bracket altogether- it is doomed due to the stupidity of its own players.

Denilor

4. Wow, both alliance twink guilds, already larger than any horde guild, are doing recruitment drives.

What could go wrong?

Better advice than OP is to avoid this bracket altogether- it is doomed due to the stupidity of its own players.
    Perhaps this will push horde players to also advertise their guilds and make recruitment, which would attract new players to the bracket :)

And the bracket is doing just fine, played some really nice and balanced bgs today during peak hours.

5. Perhaps this will push horde players to also advertise their guilds and make recruitment, which would attract new players to the bracket :)

And the bracket is doing just fine, played some really nice and balanced bgs today during peak hours.
    I would love to see the win/loss stats for the SOTA CTA a few days ago and the EOTS CTA before that- it had to have been like 95-5 in favor of ally.

These stats show way more allies than horde in the top HKs:

https://deadwood.pl/ranking/Icecrown...=weeklyHk,desc

And that's just for now. I've been in this rodeo before, and I can recognize a bracket kind of hanging on by a thread as it is, while the players cut away at the thread as best they can. I was there for the Lordaeron exodus to Sunwell when that bracket died, then the Sunwell exodus back to Warmane when that bracket died. On neither server was there any effort made to balance the factions or to play for the good of the bracket.

I kind of agree with you that, at this very moment, the bracket is hanging on and surviving. But it's like a patient with cancer that isn't being treated - the patient may look relatively normal for the time being, but, without treatment, the future is clear. Wait and see.

6. Well Deni, shortsighted ppl dont care about this bracket. Nevertheless thx to deadwood we have at least some sort of objective insight. The difference is clear and its the same vicious circle. During peak hours there are twinks at the horde side, good twinks, willing to cooperate in BGs. Play with them as they are able even to sacrifice themself is great and the BGs feel intense and challenging. But unfortunately this is really during peaktimes. I cannot be active everyday and I believe that horde is missing those no-life players that spam BGs for 4 hours a day. It would be great to recruit some new twinks and heliox has a point in there. But twinking is sort of different to 80 lvl possibilities and most of us are twinking for really long period of time and the players just change nicknames ( and sometime faction) but the point is there are very few enthusiastic players about this bracket compared to the population of the server. Maybe if there was a union of twink guilds formed....but undoubtedly its like " once upon a time"... :D
    Regards Hora,Zlobiva

7. horde need to reform again, make a new horde guild on lordaeron with different leadership, come to terms with the Alliance guilds (current red dead leadership won't) , establish our own little Geneva convention that we stick to, including ruling out faps and limiting the number of prots/DKs, problem solved.

gotta take that first step, Carried are ready, Alliance is ready, your beef was with immoral and phantom trout and that was on different servers.

8. You got my and my guild support.

9. horde need to reform again, make a new horde guild on lordaeron with different leadership, come to terms with the Alliance guilds (current red dead leadership won't) , establish our own little Geneva convention that we stick to, including ruling out faps and limiting the number of prots/DKs, problem solved.

gotta take that first step, Carried are ready, Alliance is ready, your beef was with immoral and phantom trout and that was on different servers.
    We're happy with our current leadership and guild, and I personally haven't witnessed toxic behavior from ally so I hope that continues. It's purely a question of numbers. We can all join hands together and sing kum-baya but if ally has way more twinks then horde will eventually stop queueing and the bracket will die. Just like you yourself posted on this forum you planned to do when the balance of power was reversed a year or so ago. Which you had every right to do.

Honestly, my hope is with the Poles to save the bracket. I think a guild with members from one country could easily be motivated to play both factions- they could be first and foremost a Polish guild rather than a horde or alliance guild and play horde when needed to balance things. Nutx seems pretty reasonable- maybe she could be persuaded to do that.

10. That balancing thing doesnt work. Someone will always have problem with that. Atm horde seems fine, they have 90% DKs and warrs on server.
    They are just spreaded in different guilds.

I am very happy that here are big gilds so small guild like us can just enjoy bgs.

11. they have 90% DKs and warrs on server.
    Real balanced take there, smuch.

12. I would love to see the win/loss stats for the SOTA CTA a few days ago and the EOTS CTA before that- it had to have been like 95-5 in favor of ally.

These stats show way more allies than horde in the top HKs:

https://deadwood.pl/ranking/Icecrown...=weeklyHk,desc

And that's just for now. I've been in this rodeo before, and I can recognize a bracket kind of hanging on by a thread as it is, while the players cut away at the thread as best they can. I was there for the Lordaeron exodus to Sunwell when that bracket died, then the Sunwell exodus back to Warmane when that bracket died. On neither server was there any effort made to balance the factions or to play for the good of the bracket.

I kind of agree with you that, at this very moment, the bracket is hanging on and surviving. But it's like a patient with cancer that isn't being treated - the patient may look relatively normal for the time being, but, without treatment, the future is clear. Wait and see.
    Deadwood link looks like done.Why?