1. Outland Population

Hello everyone.Firstly, my english is not my native language.So if i do something wrong sorry for it.
    You know outland need more players, especially alliance side,i know there are too many people in Icecrown who are killing LK every week and bored to it.
    Maybe you can give a chance to Outland and play in it.
    I think tbc is a very good expansion like wotlk to play and maybe you guys come this server with your guildies or alone for some new adventures and for many things. :)

2. When reputations, professions and all that stuff gets fixed to 3x like leveling + bots getting banned. Then we can talk. Right now, i do not recommend going there at all.

3. Icecrown players would've already played Outland if they had wanted to. Otherwise nothings really changed on that server and it doesn't seem like Warmane will be doing anything anytime soon. I was always disappointed there wasn't a blackrock equivalent of TBC however

4. I was always disappointed there wasn't a blackrock equivalent of TBC however
    same!! that would have been so awesome

5. THEY REALLLY REALLLY need to boost reps, and proff EXP its not a blizzlike Server, And I REALLY think that is a big issue holding it back compared to other servers. But then again Atlantis.eu has been very busy lately on their TBC server and They deffinately do not have different rates, their servers also don't seem to be as stable or bug free, and SWP still hast released so maybe that's part of it.

6. I tried Outland a few months back. At peak there was like 800+, so I was expecting some activity.
    Got up to 70 in like 6 days of suffering because druids are way different on TBC, ok. Only dungeons you can do are Hellfire Citadel ones. Saw a few people asking for HC MT with something like 3k+. The only raid I saw in those 5-7 days I tried playing it at 70 was one Karazhan where he just gave up after a while. Only people I saw were a few of them in Shattrath, everything else is deserted, nobody even ganked me all the way from 1 to 70 I think.
    If you gave me instant free profession maxed out I'd still give it up because it's empty. People got bored fast.