1. Nevermind, there was no bug

So I'm not sure if this is already well known or not, I'm kind of new to Warmane.

Basically, in the quest 'The Sun Pearl', which is an essential quest for getting off of pandaria (I think), you are meant to click on these jump points in order to jump on the rocks to get to the collection point for the sun pearl. The jumping points don't function, there is no action available, and when you stand on them your character performs a landing animation continously, there is no way to free jump to the sun pearl, and the area is designed to block the player from simply walking or jumping around/over the hill barriers around it. I'm not sure if I'm making sense, but I'm trying to explain as well as I can.

Anyway, I haven't investigated it a lot, I was just wondering if others have experienced this and if there is a way around it.

Edit: Sorry, nevermind, I'm just a dumbass and I was doing the quest wrong long, so sorry
    Edited: November 15, 2019 Reason: I'd prefer to delete but don't know how o_o

2. The entire zone has been tested again, the full report is at https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/2278. Since the reports are private ill leave comments on new reports if the issue already exists