1. Spam took my money

Hello!
    I just have received an email from "' NOTIFICATION"" with a subject : "' GIFT" .
    Inside there was a text : Dear player Lorderon! The administration of the server is grateful for the support of our project and in gratitude gives you 2500 gold and a chest with rare artifacts. ""
    So i clicked it and instead of giving me gold , unfortunatelly they took me, and the bag is a trash.
    PLEASE, as i am understanding this is a SPAM and i cannot accept it !
    I have a photo for a prove of my words!
    I am playing this game from 3 months, and collecting these money.I cannot believe that from some spam all of them are gone.
    Please check the problem, stop it, before other players to suffer too.
    I will appreciate to answer me and do to something about it!
    Thank you !

2. Those COD scams have been a thing ever since wow existed.
    As it is bannable you can report the player that sent it and they will get banned for it.
    About your gold, sadly, that's not coming back, they're not restoring anything lost since it's your own judgment and responsibility but you can help by reporting and preventing the player from scamming anyone else.

3. Those COD scams have been a thing ever since wow existed.
    As it is bannable you can report the player that sent it and they will get banned for it.
    About your gold, sadly, that's not coming back, they're not restoring anything lost since it's your own judgment and responsibility but you can help by reporting and preventing the player from scamming anyone else.
    I see, thank you for the respond.
    As i told i am playin from 3 months and didnt expecting something like this, but will know from now on.

4. Same thing happend to me today... Lost literally all of my gold...