1. Feral, DK, Enh Sham, Affli Warlock utterly destroy shadow priest.
    This is good enough, should have ended the post there.

You have no clue of what you are talking about, didn't even bother to read the rest of your post.
    This is unnecessary.

2. Here are many people who write a lot of dip****s. i played totally with all my chars over 50k duels and i can tell you exactly which class is best.
    To be honest there is almost no class who cant win another class expect of some encounters.
    If you know who ure facing you can wear some anti gear stuff like massive frost resistance or resilience up to 1700+.
    At normal bis gear , which 90% of all high enders are playing (min. 1,1k res , at least 700 for rogues) , u have the best chances with a hybrid dk with 27/0/44 (thats why they got banned from 1v1 events...)
    then u can choose between a feral or a spriest. Both classes can heal, kite and dot, btw almost unbeatable with pillars.

Also keep in mind that a toally pve geared rogue can defeat each class, who doesnt stack resilience to 1600+ really easy (some skills needed vs locks).

Edit : Spriest vs Enhancer ? rofl kill his grounding with swd + fear = gg
    Edited: December 13, 2019

3. Just for the edit, you should be more careful (not saying you're wrong) but just saying "kill grounding with swd + fear = gg" is pretty funny (tremor wutzat, I mean I understand that on tlk you have 4s for breaking a tremor timed right but still)

4. Here are many people who write a lot of dip****s. i played totally with all my chars over 50k duels and i can tell you exactly which class is best.
    To be honest there is almost no class who cant win another class expect of some encounters.
    If you know who ure facing you can wear some anti gear stuff like massive frost resistance or resilience up to 1700+.
    At normal bis gear , which 90% of all high enders are playing (min. 1,1k res , at least 700 for rogues) , u have the best chances with a hybrid dk with 27/0/44 (thats why they got banned from 1v1 events...)
    then u can choose between a feral or a spriest. Both classes can heal, kite and dot, btw almost unbeatable with pillars.

Also keep in mind that a toally pve geared rogue can defeat each class, who doesnt stack resilience to 1600+ really easy (some skills needed vs locks).

Edit : Spriest vs Enhancer ? rofl kill his grounding with swd + fear = gg
    Totally pve rogue cant beat a ret still (especially if he countergears too). Also sp vs DK is almost impossible given equal skill (feral should win too, but not as hard).

5. Totally pve rogue cant beat a ret still (especially if he countergears too). Also sp vs DK is almost impossible given equal skill (feral should win too, but not as hard).
    well youre right, should have mentioned, that a (pve) rogue cant beat a pvp rpala, who sits in 1hand + shield. Thats also the only encounter, which would end into a loss for the pve geared rogue.

actually you have more than a fair chance to win a dk as spriest using pillars. (6:4 for spriest)
    its another story if u play open field. it also depends on the dks talents. ure talking about regular unholy specc ?

Edit : feral vs spriest
    Both have the same chance to win, if they know what to do. Feral has to start with berserk and will autolose if he use trinket for the disarm stun. he has to kill the priest during his fear immunity or the chances to win will be worse with the passing time. Spriest just need to tank the berserking by putting him on more pressure and using dispersion to gain more time. if he can land a full fear on the feral , he will win because 6 seconds are enough for 3 flash heals + 1 hot + vt on 30% haste.

6. Really 1v1 is just a matter of cheese. You can use all the cheesiest specs, items, trinkets like the key and bauble and pillars/walls to become unkillable as several classes. So if u wanna spend 10 minutes flailing around then by all means you can get that idea of "bursty" out of your mind because the best builds won't go down quickly.
    Edited: December 14, 2019

7. thats what we talked about. it doesnt make sense to start a discussion based on 1v1 with counter gear.
    if you try to create a ranking you should be focussed on the regular bis gear and normal enviroment (with trees , stones etc).
    And this is my ranking :
    1. 27/0/44 hybrid dk - regulary wins vs all casters , melees and 7:3 winrate vs rpala
    2. Feral / Spriest - both have at least 50:50 chances to win all
    4. Frostmage - (without bauble) - has problems vs dks ,DLocks , hunters and at least 50:50 chances vs all others

8. well youre right, should have mentioned, that a (pve) rogue cant beat a pvp rpala, who sits in 1hand + shield. Thats also the only encounter, which would end into a loss for the pve geared rogue.

actually you have more than a fair chance to win a dk as spriest using pillars. (6:4 for spriest)
    its another story if u play open field. it also depends on the dks talents. ure talking about regular unholy specc ?

Edit : feral vs spriest
    Both have the same chance to win, if they know what to do. Feral has to start with berserk and will autolose if he use trinket for the disarm stun. he has to kill the priest during his fear immunity or the chances to win will be worse with the passing time. Spriest just need to tank the berserking by putting him on more pressure and using dispersion to gain more time. if he can land a full fear on the feral , he will win because 6 seconds are enough for 3 flash heals + 1 hot + vt on 30% haste.
    Fair enough on the DK part (but relating to your later post, how does a hyrbid Dk fare to a reckoning 1hand spec ret in 1v1s?) i indeed was assuming open field. I see the priest having more of a chance with pillars, but im really not sure if 6:4 is correct, but then again my experience isnt really with spriest who actively countergear.

Sort of similar for the feral, with Berserk glyph im not sure its 50/50, but again once you have countergear idk really (but without its like 80/20).

Have rarely encountered players who countergear past swapping trinkets and/or 1 or 2 items.

9. Its my mistake, i need to be more precise :

Spriest with pillars has a 6:4 chance vs a regulary geared and unholy specced dk , but actuallly almost no chance vs that hybrid dk build.

Furthermore i didnt mentioned that encounter between hybrid dk and reckoning pala hybrid.
    In this case its an endless match, which possible ending depends only on luck.
    If the pala lecks on aow proccs he can die - the chance that this happens is low. the problem is that the pala can use bubble and heal up again. so you need those cases of lecking aows 2x in 5 minute period to get the "chance" of a kill.
    the hybrid Dk dies only if his deathstrikes are parried or dodged. you can counter wings easy with anti magic zone + kite. in this fight the dk has to pay more attention and to be more focussed than the reck pala.

Feral vs Spriest (both in regular gear - spriest wearing 2x2sets for resilience)

Its really 50:50. One dotline + shadowpet are enough to force all def cds of the feral. If the spriest also dispells the ferals instant cast buff he will probably die.

10. Feral counters Shadow priest so badly, I don't know what people here are talking about.

It doesnt matter your gear and resi, you can go 1400 resi, once the feral is on you it's over. You have no reasonable way to get it off from you, fear immunity, trinket horror, meanwhile he will shread you apart even with full resi, during dispersion he just have to refresh bleeds and build combo points for a 9-12k ferocious bite once you are out of dispersion. With glyph of berserker is even more a faceroll

11. Feral counters Shadow priest so badly, I don't know what people here are talking about.

It doesnt matter your gear and resi, you can go 1400 resi, once the feral is on you it's over. You have no reasonable way to get it off from you, fear immunity, trinket horror, meanwhile he will shread you apart even with full resi, during dispersion he just have to refresh bleeds and build combo points for a 9-12k ferocious bite once you are out of dispersion. With glyph of berserker is even more a faceroll
    i have over 10k duels on feral and spriest. As spriest there is almost noone who reached 1:1 stats vs me, same as feral .. and i dueled challangers etc.
    btw im playing human spriest with 2x dps trinkets + engi for gloves

12. Feral counters Shadow priest so badly, I don't know what people here are talking about.

Agree, although i could possibly see a spriest winning most duels vs a feral if he gems full resi in every single slot with 2+2 mainpieces, goes key + bauble and just heals through berserk, once you get a full fear on the feral you have won.

But in normal pvp gear ferals should win over and over. Especially with SI and Berserk glyph.

13. Toxic means coming in this thread, calling someone stupid and ignorant and then proceed to say totally wrongs facts on the subject like you did.

I had a point, calling out your totally wrong statements.
    My statements are not wrong, that's my experience and opinion. You can totally disagree, that's your right and no one can take it away from you. However, insulting a person because his opinion differs from yours, is where you are wrong.
    I think you should stay drunk, that's what you do best.

14. My statements are not wrong, that's my experience and opinion. You can totally disagree, that's your right and no one can take it away from you. However, insulting a person because his opinion differs from yours, is where you are wrong.
    I think you should stay drunk, that's what you do best.
    Where did I insult you exactly? I'm afraid I'm not the drunk one.

15. I do not get it, many people talk about Shadow Priest here and that they are among the top 3.
    But when i watch the PvP Ladder on Icecrown (Top 50), 95% from the Priests are Discipline Priest and not Shadow Priest.
    So why is everyone talking about Shadow Priest and not Discipline Priest ?
    Edited: December 22, 2019

First 1234 ... Last