1. That's nice. I hate duelling because I blow, but it's nice to see someone with that much resolve.

For you (and your warlock), what are the hardest classes to beat?

2. Lol no. Ive just been playing this server for 10 years, all my duels are legit.

Also my main warlock is on Blackrock, not Icecrown. I used to have an alt warlock on Icecrown named "Redcocaine", but I dont anymore.

Character name - Ninothezerk, Blackrock server.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ock/statistics

To see dueling record click on: Statistics -----> Player vs. Player -----> World.

Dueling record: 50,264 wins 6534 losses. (These numbers will change because I duel alot).
    did you do this rating mostly as aff or dec?

3. That's nice. I hate duelling because I blow, but it's nice to see someone with that much resolve.

For you (and your warlock), what are the hardest classes to beat?
    Hardest classes are (in no order): destro locks, unholy DKs, pet killing frost mages, BM hunters, and shadow priests.

did you do this rating mostly as aff or dec?
    Destro. But afflic is really good vs some classes/specs too.
    Edited: September 20, 2020

4. afflic is really good vs some classes/specs too.
    Could you please expand on this?

5. Hardest classes are (in no order): destro locks, unholy DKs, pet killing frost mages, BM hunters, and shadow priests.

Destro. But afflic is really good vs some classes/specs too.
    who destro or aff is better for 1x1?

6. Could you please expand on this?
    Affliction tends to be better in some situations. Healers spamming dispel for example. Spamming mana drain is one of the most effective ways to deal with a healer in 1v1. Afflic has UA to help protect drain from being dispeled. Also all those self heals are going to make it almost impossible for a healer to kill you.

However, in some cases destro can be better vs healers, because with a good destro chain you can nuke a healer much faster then afflic. And if your good at playing defensively, its almost impossible for a healer to kill you even as destro.

I would also say vs shadow priests and fire mages afflic can be better.

Destro can struggle with shadow priests because they spam dispel the immolate. Meaning its very hard to get a conflag off without blanket silencing or catching the priest in a fear. This guts destro damage very badly, giving shadow priests an advantage vs destro. With afflic they cant spam dispel anymore, and all the self heals are really going to help you the longer the duels goes on.

Destro also can have trouble vs fire mages because of the huge % chance to reflect fire spells (like 15% with glyph I think?). Obviously afflic is not running fire spells (except searing pain) so vs fire mages you dont have to worry about a fire spell being reflected. If a fire mage can manage to reflect 2-3+ fire spells vs a destro lock, he can turn the tide and win. Afflic is just more reliable given you dont have to worry about reflects.

Im sure there are more cases where afflic will be better then destro in 1v1, but id be here all day typing if i tried to name all of them.

who destro or aff is better for 1x1?
    In most cases, destro is going to be better for 1v1.

However in some cases (as i said above) afflic can be better for 1v1.

If you wanna see a warlock 1v1 difficulty tier list, I made one a while back. It gives a difficulty list of every spec in game (including hybrid specs).

Here is the link: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=413088
    Edited: September 21, 2020

7. can Aff win all classes in 1x1? or there are some unbeatable counters?

8. can Aff win all classes in 1x1? or there are some unbeatable counters?
    No there is no "unbeatable" class, there's allways a counter to every specc, VS Affliction locks there would be Unholy DK.
    https://www.twitch.tv/garloc6 is very good affliction warlock who specialize in soloing content and duels.
    Edited: September 22, 2020

9. can Aff win all classes in 1x1? or there are some unbeatable counters?
    There are many things that factor into a 1v1 like skill, who plays better that specific duel/day, RNG, gear, dueling area, counters, who makes mistakes... This list goes on and on... Just because a DK or a rogue counters you as afflic, doesnt mean you cant win. It just means it will be a more difficult duel. I dont think anyone is unbeatable in 1v1, anyone can lose a duel.

No there is no "unbeatable" class, there's allways a counter to every specc, VS Affliction locks there would be Unholy DK.
    https://www.twitch.tv/garloc6 is very good affliction warlock who specialize in soloing content and duels.
    Used to bg with garloc. We was terrorizing the premades lol.
    Edited: September 23, 2020

10. thanks.
    I dont think anyone is unbeatable in 1v1, anyone can lose a duel.
    - as I can see dk cant win ret if both are high skilled, or there is some tactic?

11. thanks.
    - as I can see dk cant win ret if both are high skilled, or there is some tactic?
    A hybrid or blood dk would never lose to any melee, especially if they had defensive trinkets. But they would lack the damage to win.

12. A hybrid or blood dk would never lose to any melee, especially if they had defensive trinkets. But they would lack the damage to win.
    If ret is skilled, for example Beanman or Notpow, on icc realm, he are unbeatable for hybrid with deff trinks, also with a lot of HC and SM they can got crit lucky and burst dk event hybrid

13. Yeah Hybrid not blood though, since your dots will be instantly dispelled, rendering your death strikes useless.
    DK's VS Rets duels can go on forever though I think one huge reason paladins come out ontop is because they have shadow resistance aura while there's nothing against holy damage.

14. @atrocity23, would you consider feral a top duelist or a tier lower than those from your first post? if lower tier, why?

15. @atrocity23, would you consider feral a top duelist or a tier lower than those from your first post? if lower tier, why?
    The answer to this question will be different depending on who you ask.

Some people believe Feral is a top dueling spec and some people dont.

I personally think that Feral is a tier lower then the other classes I mentioned.

In my experiences/opinion, Feral just isnt as reliable as other melee classes like Unholy/Hybrid DKs or Ret/Pret Paladins for 1v1. That is a short answer because if I tried to give every reason why, I would be here typing forever.

However just because that is my opinion, does not make it entirely correct. Im sure there are alot of Feral Druids who would disagree with me and be able to have a valid debate about it.
    Edited: September 25, 2020

First ... 23456 Last