1. I do not get it, many people talk about Shadow Priest here and that they are among the top 3.
    But when i watch the PvP Ladder on Icecrown (Top 50), 95% from the Priests are Discipline Priest and not Shadow Priest.
    So why is everyone talking about Shadow Priest and not Discipline Priest ?
    It's a topic on 1v1 classes it's not the same as 2v2 or 3v3.

2. It's a topic on 1v1 classes it's not the same as 2v2 or 3v3.
    I'm talking about the 1 vs 1 ranking. https://armory.warmane.com/ladder/SoloQ/Icecrown
    Look at the Priests, the players all have 2x Discipline Talent tree, or do you think everyone changed it ?

Saewelo
    I'm talking about the 1 vs 1 ranking. https://armory.warmane.com/ladder/SoloQ/Icecrown
    Look at the Priests, the players all have 2x Discipline Talent tree, or do you think everyone changed it ?
    SoloQ is 3s.

4. Ohh ok, my bad :D
    So Discipline Priest is the better choice for 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 and 5 vs 5 ?

5. now that im leaving i would say

well for 1v1 ...

first of all , all healers with good armor are very much unkillable in 1v1

2nd , literally every player who is focused on pvp is using some sort of bots and cheats to help them or/and play for them
    there is too many degenerates in pvp , they only play this game cause its 11yo and warmane can't ban them all and keep detecting different cheats these lowlives made over 11 years
    u can go ahead and play the game for 5 years as i did so maybe u realize these and the rng prbs with the game , doesn't matter which one of top classes u choose with good rng (which i believe they have cheats for it) u can win anyone and warmane keeps changing the meta for 1v1 dps specs so in the end it doesn't really matter
    and don't listen to these ****s saying they mastered every pvp situation over 11 years , when u talk to them abt the tacs one should use againts another class they are all clueless and end up quite in abt 20 secs

don't look for good pvp on wow , u won't find it in a game with bad balance that allows macros and addons , let alone the garbages i mentioned above

i have to say that im not leaving the game cause of their bots , im leaving it because of their game breaking cheats and exploits
    i made a similar post before and it was removed ... maybe this one will be removed too ... but i hope it won't maybe it helps someone who doesn't know whats going on yet

regardless , im done playing it , cya warmane , i had some good times and much more bad times here

6. now that im leaving i would say

well for 1v1 ...

2nd , literally every player who is focused on pvp is using some sort of bots and cheats to help them or/and play for them
    there is too many degenerates in pvp , they only play this game cause its 11yo and warmane can't ban them all and keep detecting different cheats these lowlives made over 11 years
    u can go ahead and play the game for 5 years as i did so maybe u realize these and the rng prbs with the game , doesn't matter which one of top classes u choose with good rng (which i believe they have cheats for it) u can win anyone and warmane keeps changing the meta for 1v1 dps specs so in the end it doesn't really matter
    and don't listen to these ****s saying they mastered every pvp situation over 11 years , when u talk to them abt the tacs one should use againts another class they are all clueless and end up quite in abt 20 secs

don't look for good pvp on wow , u won't find it in a game with bad balance that allows macros and addons , let alone the garbages i mentioned above

i have to say that im not leaving the game cause of their bots , im leaving it because of their game breaking cheats and exploits
    i made a similar post before and it was removed ... maybe this one will be removed too ... but i hope it won't maybe it helps someone who doesn't know whats going on yet

regardless , im done playing it , cya warmane , i had some good times and much more bad times here
    LMFAO. Didn't think it was possible to laugh so much by reading so many "believe me" facts.

7. now that im leaving i would say

well for 1v1 ...

The amount of **** spewed in this one post.. kek

8. Here are many people who write a lot of dip****s. i played totally with all my chars over 50k duels and i can tell you exactly which class is best.
    To be honest there is almost no class who cant win another class expect of some encounters.
    If you know who ure facing you can wear some anti gear stuff like massive frost resistance or resilience up to 1700+.
    At normal bis gear , which 90% of all high enders are playing (min. 1,1k res , at least 700 for rogues) , u have the best chances with a hybrid dk with 27/0/44 (thats why they got banned from 1v1 events...)
    then u can choose between a feral or a spriest. Both classes can heal, kite and dot, btw almost unbeatable with pillars.

Also keep in mind that a toally pve geared rogue can defeat each class, who doesnt stack resilience to 1600+ really easy (some skills needed vs locks).

Edit : Spriest vs Enhancer ? rofl kill his grounding with swd + fear = gg
    I have been running this DK in duels with a lot of success few months ago: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ckrock/summary

Anybody has the 27/0/44 spec Knueppelwurst is referring to?

I also have this Pally: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary (I prefer to play him the most lately as I only play solo BGs and only few times a month)

And this War: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/profile (love this little fella so much - he is so much FUN but only with 2+ healers in team in BGs - without healer is ****ing horrible)

What Class you think is best for solo BGs? I do like Meele a lot! I guess Pally (the one I have) is best?

9. Thank you for yur replies and sorry if the topic sparked so many debates.

The thing I learned from reading all your comment is: Its just not worth asking that question, and just play what you like. You ll win some and loose some, but thats not that important.

10. Anybody has the 27/0/44 spec Knueppelwurst is referring to?
    It can look like this: https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jciMqc0c...fzz0uco:Lb0Vz0

Whad mods you can do to this spec:

Can swap Dirge for epidemic, Dirge is my personal pref
    Can ditch Abomination's might for Imp Unh Presence (worth imo).
    Can remove Scourge Strike and Abomination's might for 3/3 Wandering Plague

11. Best classes for 1v1 : Destro/Afflic Warlock, Frost Mage, Shadow Priest, Unholy/Hybrid DK, Ret/Pret Paladin. Not in any order.

Been playing warmane/molten/arena tournament/abyssal-wow since day 1 (these are all names of warmane, before it was called warmane). And played retail. I specialize in mostly 1v1.

I have more duel wins then anyone on Warmane on 1 character. Over 50,000 wins 6000 losses.

Dueled many famous and skilled duelists/duel heros/glads in my time.

Coming from years and years of experience these classes/specs are the top contenders in 1v1.
    Edited: September 16, 2020

12. Best classes for 1v1 : Destro/Afflic Warlock, Frost Mage, Shadow Priest, Unholy/Hybrid DK, Ret/Pret Paladin. Not in any order.

Been playing warmane/molten/arena tournament/abyssal-wow since day 1 (these are all names of warmane, before it was called warmane). And played retail. I specialize in mostly 1v1.

I have more duel wins then anyone on Warmane on 1 character. Over 50,000 wins 6000 losses.

Coming from years and years of experience these classes/specs are the top contenders in 1v1.
    Yeah u must be the guy who trolls people in front of FOS putting low green gear then switch back to wrathfull right after they accept the duel...

13. Best classes for 1v1 : Destro/Afflic Warlock, Frost Mage, Shadow Priest, Unholy/Hybrid DK, Ret/Pret Paladin. Not in any order.

can you please link some of your char?

14. Yeah u must be the guy who trolls people in front of FOS putting low green gear then switch back to wrathfull right after they accept the duel...
    Lol no. Ive just been playing this server for 10 years, all my duels are legit.

Also my main warlock is on Blackrock, not Icecrown. I used to have an alt warlock on Icecrown named "Redcocaine", but I dont anymore.

can you please link some of your char?
    Character name - Ninothezerk, Blackrock server.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ock/statistics

To see dueling record click on: Statistics -----> Player vs. Player -----> World.

Dueling record: 50,264 wins 6534 losses. (These numbers will change because I duel alot).
    Edited: September 20, 2020

First 12345 ... Last