1. Why Warmane Do Nothing About Server Population ?

Firstly,my English is not native so if i do something wrong i am sorry for it.
    What do you think about warmane ?
    I have seen too many community topics and ideas about it but warmane never have listened them.I know they have making changelog and fixed bugs but we all know that is not enough for save a server.
    Maybe those things are hard to deal for devoloper team?

2. Maybe those things are hard to deal for devoloper team?
    Well, increasing the rep and prof rates would have already made a huge difference and changing that doesn't require much effort.
    Outland was just too grindy for a realm that is advertised as a x5 high rate realm.
    It remains a mystery why they haven't done it.

3. What do you mean with mystery ? There is no one to know it why they are not listening the community ?

4. What do you mean with mystery ? There is no one to know it why they are not listening the community ?
    They themselves haven't expressed any reason why they keep ignoring constructive advice or suggestions from the players. Maybe because it's a small part of people making them so they believe the rest of the players think it's a bad suggestion. Also I've seen several staff members express that we shouldn't put blame on anyone (mainly because it is their fault actually) for the server failing the way it did.

They will just probably wait for the server to die completely and close it like they did with Cataclysm.

5. What do you mean with mystery ?
    Warmane doesn't communicate with us so it remains a mystery why they didn't even try to save Outland.
    Edited: November 17, 2019

6. They most likely wont try at this point.When business broke down or not much profit,its useless.You can see what i mean.Well,they could/try save in early time but now not worth i guess.They will wait until population drop very low and close trust me( i experience before and i lost all my friend).

7. Warmane doesn't communicate with us so it remains a mystery why they didn't even try to save Outland.
    What's wrong with something having run its course? Why must we "save" Outland when the realm reached its intended goal and faded away thereafter?
    Don't misunderstand me though. I'm not speaking on the behalf of the staff saying that we don't care. I just feel it's a worthwhile discussion to have.

8. What's wrong with something having run its course? Why must we "save" Outland when the realm reached its intended goal and faded away thereafter?
    Imo the final goal should have been that Outland becomes the TBC equivalent of the Icecrown realm. A long lasting high rate realm in the latest patch of TBC.

At some point there were two other TBC private servers competing with Outland and even though Outland was by far the best scripted one, Warmane failed to keep players on the realm.
    The other two realms had both low rates and like half a year ago I have seen plenty of ppl that quit on those realms and checked out Outland in the hope to have a faster progression here. I just don't get why Warmane didn't increase the rep and prof rates at this point to make Outland a true highrate realm which would have been a real alternative to the low rate realms on the market.

9. I'm asking myself: Provided I'd own a wow server that has a population drop, how would you I do to attract new players out of the blue?

10. What's wrong with something having run its course? Why must we "save" Outland when the realm reached its intended goal and faded away thereafter?
    Don't misunderstand me though. I'm not speaking on the behalf of the staff saying that we don't care. I just feel it's a worthwhile discussion to have.
    Worthwile discussion about what?
    More player equals more money.
    What generates more people is to write over some lines in the realm to make it a real X5 Rates Realm instead of this joke X5 Lvling, rest X1.

Nobody wants to play in this condition on a realm which one can fade away just like you mentioned it's state, maybe the timing can be one day to another till the close, because of: "NO INTEREST FROM THE COMMUNITY".

Have a nice day!

#MakeOutlandGreatAgain
    #MakeWarmaneGreatAgain
    Edited: November 26, 2019

11. Imo the final goal should have been that Outland becomes the TBC equivalent of the Icecrown realm. A long lasting high rate realm in the latest patch of TBC.
    I doubt there's enough interest in TBC to do something like that.

12. I doubt there's enough interest in TBC to do something like that.
    Well, according to the website pop there used to be 15k players on Outland. Thats more than on Icecrown. The question is why all of them left over the years and I believe it has mostly to do with the long grind. Usually when you get bored of your class you create a alt char but we all know how time consuming and boring it is to do all these monotonious x1 grinds for a second time.
    Also the vast majority of newcomers who joined Outland in this year quit before they were even geared enough for raiding or competitive arena.
    Due to these x1 rates Outland was unattractive for newcomers but also for players with alt characters.
    Outland was advertised as a x5 high rate realm. Players that join such a realm have their focus on the end game content. They don't want to spend over 90% of their play time with monotonious grinds of gold, profs, rep or honor.

13. I agree, higher rates on rep and possibly gold would hopefully draw some people back, and help the retention of new players

But i really want a BlackRock-inspired tbc server though!!! As much as I love tbc content I would be happy with just that.
    I bet it would draw a lot of players, too

14. I agree. Higher rates would most certainly attract more players.

15. I just came here to ask the same question. Instead trying to ask population, make a vote, make in game GM appearance, or stream appearance... just to ask people what they thing it is wrong, what they think it can be done, what THE WOULD LIKE and then make proper decission by the staff.

But no, just let it die.

12 Last