1. Leaving a dungeon in mid playing!

Hello people,

What can happen if one leaves a dungeon before it reaches its finish?
    Say something important needs to be done and you have to leave home in that moment!
    Well ...as I recently found out this situation can get you banned on Warmane.
    Doesn't matter if you have a donor account or not.You wont even get an explanation for it but just a message like :

"Your account has been suspended for X day X hours due to Disrupting gameplay".

No other proof or reasoning will be presented.
    Wotlk servers are full of kids who are reporting whatever they believe it is wrong from their point of view.
    Dear Warmane staff do you consider this actions to be normal?
    How do you expect people to donate more if you practice such abusive procedures?
    I am very disappointed.I will think twice before donating in the future!
    Have a great day!

2. Leaving a dungeon is never bannable. You are twisting what actually happened. If you begged for a kick so you don't get dungeon deserter and refused to continue playing the dungeon, THAT gets you banned. They never have nor will ban people for leaving a dungeon. Furthermore, donating doesn't make you a god and it doesn't give you special treatment. You freely gave money to the server, you were gifted coins as a thank you so you can buy yourself something nice. You will not be treated differently from some other person that didn't donate. Curb your self importance.

3. Leaving a dungeon is never bannable. You are twisting what actually happened. If you begged for a kick so you don't get dungeon deserter and refused to continue playing the dungeon, THAT gets you banned. They never have nor will ban people for leaving a dungeon. Furthermore, donating doesn't make you a god and it doesn't give you special treatment. You freely gave money to the server, you were gifted coins as a thank you so you can buy yourself something nice. You will not be treated differently from some other person that didn't donate. Curb your self importance.
    Unfortunately it happened like I said ..I joined...I teleported out of the dungeon..and disconnected and left...if I asked to be kicked before leaving and I've been refused and that brought me an account suspension I find this abusive. I left from the games for hours from that dungeon.
    Anyway your servers your rules!
    And about donating, I want to enjoy playing if I support the server..not to be banned abusively.
    But don't worry..I've learned my lesson...I know what to expect from you guys in the future.
    Thank you!

4. Unfortunately it happened like I said ..I joined...I teleported out of the dungeon..and disconnected and left...if I asked to be kicked before leaving and I've been refused and that brought me an account suspension I find this abusive. I left from the games for hours from that dungeon.
    Anyway your servers your rules!
    And about donating, I want to enjoy playing if I support the server..not to be banned abusively.
    But don't worry..I've learned my lesson...I know what to expect from you guys in the future.
    Thank you!
    To clear some confusion you might have, I'm not an admin or a staff member.

5. To clear some confusion you might have, I'm not an admin or a staff member.
    Ofcourse!...

6. if you logged out without leaving the party you deserved the ban. that would force the group to kick you and allow you to avoid the deserter debuff. regardless the most you can do is make a ban appeal.

7. if you logged out without leaving the party you deserved the ban. that would force the group to kick you and allow you to avoid the deserter debuff. regardless the most you can do is make a ban appeal.
    Thank you for the advice.
    I will take a break...the period is not long anyway.
    But I consider it to be an unfortunate situation.
    Compared to many who are just afk in dungeons, asking to be kicked bringing me a ban is just not really fair!
    But hey...that's just my thinking!...most seem to think otherways.