1. Don't care, it's a 7x server, hell, you get 47 gold per quest turn in. Gold is so easy to make, it is good if they squish gold, other wise, eventually a cardinal ruby will cost 5k.
    Great point. Consider it a 50% tax.

2. Well, considering we now have a new gold drain in form of the Lottery depending on how that one is going to go another Squish might not be needed.

3. What no redistribution of wealth this year?! The top 1% of auctioneers make more money than the rest of Azeroth combined. They sell gems and enchants at ridiculously high prices. Affordable gems and enchants are a inalienable basic human right, how else is someone supposed to get a job as a raider? You can't feed your wow pets when you're paying these prices.

4. It is going to be announced before it happens.

5. What no redistribution of wealth this year?! The top 1% of auctioneers make more money than the rest of Azeroth combined. They sell gems and enchants at ridiculously high prices. Affordable gems and enchants are a inalienable basic human right, how else is someone supposed to get a job as a raider? You can't feed your wow pets when you're paying these prices.
    Exactly. I'm barely making ends meet with my current job (part-time raider) so I've had to get two side jobs. I try not to summon my pets before I need them, it breaks my heart to have to do that to them, they're just floating in the void and come out to fight for me. I hope they understand, I've trained them well, they love me. One day I hope to earn enough to be able to feed them daily and have them run around Dalaran with me once again.

First 12