1. Let's all sit down for a minute.

Generally, multiboxers are considered the scum of the earth, which is fine, because people have a closed loop of thought these days, which.. really never changes direction because it's a closed loop. Unfortunate, but that's how the world works.

Now, I'm no authority to any of you, but I've seen some ridiculous children in my time, using multiboxing as some sort of godmode to ruin the fun of other players on a global scale. At the same time, "gold funneling" (the term used against me) is also being blamed on the yearly gold squish, which, again, does not help us one bit.

I don't know the real reason why most of you multibox, but our reputation, due to some offsetting children who require the suffering of others to maintain their mental health, is harshly being depleted.

We need LESS attention. If anything, we need to be INVISIBLE, especially in regards to negative player interaction. If you are a multiboxer, you KNOW you have the advantage, and you KNOW it's meaningless to kill anyone, because your honor points for that kill will be 4, or less, depending on the value of your characters. Why do it? because you can? because you were killed trying to level?

Consider this: Stranlgethorn Vale is camped on both sides by overleveled players. If you TRULY want to kill for the thrill? that zone is your go-to. You will ALWAYS find someone there to tackle, who is OBVIOUSLY trying to diminish the leveling process of the opposite faction. In the end, you get your thrill, and people will see you as benefactor, NOT AN OVERGROWN CHILD.

We had an incident recently, and someone I would call "friend", who is a multiboxer, and I think my FIRST ACTUAL FRIEND, impeded his faction from winning Wintergrasp. I'm sure his reasons were valid, because we all understand what it takes to do this, and reading harassing comments, especially when you're trying to HELP, is not exactly something you want to read.

Was it wrong to do what he did? of course it was, but this kind of thing is exactly what we need to AVOID FROM DOING.

I started multiboxing for ONE MAIN PURPOSE: Serve the community. I knew I would have the advantage in the end, so what would be left for me? to dominate a zone? something I already KNOW I can do? that's boring. It serves no purpose, and it would just force me to log out from feeling useless and gaining NOTHING from it. Instead, I can watch over a zone and scare off some wimps, and even assist in questing.

Just the other day, I was following a horde player around (as alliance) and helped him quest in stranglethorn vale. This was pleasing, because I managed to help BOTH factions feel comfortable and safe in a PVP zone, but everytime someone new saw me, that bright red light popped up in their head, NOT to do anything stupid. That is a WHOLESOME experience to have, and really changes the ideology people have AGAINST multiboxers.

THIS-IS-IMPORTANT. Show people you're more than just a bully, ready to strike because your parents had no love for you. Strike at the appropriate time, and if something feels off, log out, and save us from having to read stories of multiboxers ruining the game. Make us look GOOD.

The person who was involved in the recent incident is near and dear to my heart, because he opened up another avenue to me, and helped me attempt my first wintergrasp, which I ended up winning, even though he won the important battles. I understood his frustration, but there's no need to express in such a way. We have 2 factions here. If you truly want to show your agression towards the people who have slandered you? make another set on the other side. Believe me, it helps in dealing with people who really deserve to be scolded for their stupidty.

I really hope this is something every one of you reads, and considers. We have some bad apples in this group, and I for one would prefer to continue to have this opportunity, before it's completely taken away from us.

Thank you for reading, and have yourselves a fine day.

2. I always had a vibe about multiboxers - best described as "samething sad", because most amazing experiance is when you realize that you are supposed to be one small footsoldier, and those moments when you work togeather - it becomes something you will remember for a long time. Multiboxer goes around and oneshots everything.
    But then I started to read and how wrong I was, there are good multiboxers that have a "talk" with bad multiboxers and sometimes they go help some poor level 32 to kill some tigers and run around with big stick so everyone just stops ganking that one dude for 6 hours who got confused at zeppelins and went to STV. Man, we need more multiboxers, so everyone can kill those tigers and finish quests because they just cant do it on their own. And those level 80 death kights who hide behind trees and jump on innocent levelers... man I see now, we need one multiboxer on other side of every tree.

P.S
    Or you can stop being hypocrite and start serving community by deleting your boxer soft.
    Edited: November 20, 2019

3. Or you can stop being hypocrite and start serving community by deleting your boxer soft.
    This would be best solution, cause cheating sucks... well, but it won't happen, cause of money... and money drive this world ;)

4. I always had a vibe about multiboxers - best described as "samething sad", because most amazing experiance is when you realize that you are supposed to be one small footsoldier, and those moments when you work togeather - it becomes something you will remember for a long time. Multiboxer goes around and oneshots everything.
    But then I started to read and how wrong I was, there are good multiboxers that have a "talk" with bad multiboxers and sometimes they go help some poor level 32 to kill some tigers and run around with big stick so everyone just stops ganking that one dude for 6 hours who got confused at zeppelins and went to STV. Man, we need more multiboxers, so everyone can kill those tigers and finish quests because they just cant do it on their own. And those level 80 death kights who hide behind trees and jump on innocent levelers... man I see now, we need one multiboxer on other side of every tree.

P.S
    Or you can stop being hypocrite and start serving community by deleting your boxer soft.
    That is extremely ignorant. If your solution is "just quit", then I might as well delete this thread and allow this to go on, because you should just "deal with it". Also, this wasn't directed at you, unless you're a multiboxer, but reading over what you wrote? I doubt it.

This is directed at the people who already exist in this community, and reading that ignorant comment? what do you think they're likely to do? let me break it down for you: Deal with it.

Stop with the nonesense and look on the bright side. SOMEONE wants things to change. Stop being so god damn selfish and grow up.

Great loop by the way. Tool.
    Edited: November 20, 2019

5. Lmao,
    Multiboxing will always be hated thing, you are tripping balls with your "community" and whatever bull**** you keep telling to yourself.

Your boxing will always be hated, it is inherent thing with it, it is a result of it. To achieve what you can do with 1 press of a button 20 players have to work in impossible unison. You must be really dense to not see that.

Stop your preaching, players will always hate multiboxers, your best option is to stay lower than grass and maybe people will be indifferent towards you. Deal with it.

Here is another loop for you. Tool.

6. Lmao,
    Multiboxing will always be hated thing, you are tripping balls with your "community" and whatever bull**** you keep telling to yourself.

Your boxing will always be hated, it is inherent thing with it, it is a result of it. To achieve what you can do with 1 press of a button 20 players have to work in impossible unison. You must be really dense to not see that.

Stop your preaching, players will always hate multiboxers, your best option is to stay lower than grass and maybe people will be indifferent towards you. Deal with it.

Here is another loop for you. Tool.
    What's inherent is your obscene hate. Your name says alot about you. I suggest seeking some mental help, in good faith, because this is not going away, neither am I. Now, you can either accept that people will change direction, or hate something because you haven't learned to properly cope with it. My suggestion to you is legitimate, and I have to thank you for making this even harder, because by replying the way you have, you have set fuel to a fire you just might not be able to put out. Congratulations, and I wish you all the best.

As for the multiboxers: Please be on your best behavior at all times, and let's make this world a fun place to reside, even with us in it. @_@

7. You're wasting your time Huck. no amount of talking or boxers being nice is going to change this community. just keep doing you and ignore the whiners.

8. You're wasting your time Huck. no amount of talking or boxers being nice is going to change this community. just keep doing you and ignore the whiners.
    I feel that's the correct course of action. This is the second time I've been shut down by the community, so I think it's best to let things be. Thank you for your input.

Yes, because I do all these things and you watch me do all these things. Correct. (?) It's okay, don't worry your little head about it. I was just trying to start a push for a calmer play, but I suppose leaving things as they are is something you guys REALLY want. I don't mind, I'm on the winning side of the roll, so good luck with your worldly ventures, just expect someone to come around and ruin your day, as usual. You know, the thing you want.

Someone help me, my head hurts @_@
    Edited: November 21, 2019 Reason: Removed quote of deleted post

9. I feel that's the correct course of action. This is the second time I've been shut down by the community, so I think it's best to let things be. Thank you for your input.

Yes, because I do all these things and you watch me do all these things. Correct. (?) It's okay, don't worry your little head about it. I was just trying to start a push for a calmer play, but I suppose leaving things as they are is something you guys REALLY want. I don't mind, I'm on the winning side of the roll, so good luck with your worldly ventures, just expect someone to come around and ruin your day, as usual. You know, the thing you want.

Someone help me, my head hurts @_@
    Now we are talking and I can respect someone who calls things like they are, is true to himself. We all know what is multiboxers objective and your op was an insult. And I don't think hardware is big reason who people do or don't multibox, it is something else.

I don't hate multiboxers, I'm one of those indifferent, but when some dude comes to forums and starts to trip people about some "community" and "better things".. while he is running around and shanking everyone, man that is what I hate.

10. may be we should all sit down for a minute so i can come in with a raid of 40 and wipe you guys and free HK. i love that :)

as a multiboxer we all have the same intentions regardless of game play you do . pvp players are and will always be savage and pve players will farm gear and gold till the end of days ..

people that are toxic just ignore them because to be honest ---->> Multiboxer is allowed but it is not supported <<-- and it has been from the begining of times and it will always be like that. so yeah may be you should delete this post and just ignore the fact that you get hate and move on about your life.. and not allowed ignorance get in your way.

Make the game fun to you self with out breaking the runles that should be your only concern.

11. Angrylol:
    Most of that I thank you for saying and I agree with the overall sentiment. Do we really need this mboxer to help level? no. Nor do we need him to police; there are guilds, friends and global chat for that. THE ONLY REASON; I repeat. The only reason we need them is to kill troll mboxers in opposing factions.

And I am thinking about making one to aid in exactly that. Its ridiculous really. How much money I am contemplating sinking towards a ruined game. And the majority of it won't be going towards warmane. It would hypothetically go towards a new workstation.

Huck; I agree with all your self deprecation, but your duality betrays your desire to seem fair and your inability to disagree with the backlash against all of you who do this. There are bigger problems in the world yes; but the places where I and maybe many others come to escape are few, and this being one of them.

Its sad really. Even in a fantasy game you can't escape harsh realities, which I won't name because, well...

12. Angrylol:
    Most of that I thank you for saying and I agree with the overall sentiment. Do we really need this mboxer to help level? no. Nor do we need him to police; there are guilds, friends and global chat for that. THE ONLY REASON; I repeat. The only reason we need them is to kill troll mboxers in opposing factions.

And I am thinking about making one to aid in exactly that. Its ridiculous really. How much money I am contemplating sinking towards a ruined game. And the majority of it won't be going towards warmane. It would hypothetically go towards a new workstation.

Huck; I agree with all your self deprecation, but your duality betrays your desire to seem fair and your inability to disagree with the backlash against all of you who do this. There are bigger problems in the world yes; but the places where I and maybe many others come to escape are few, and this being one of them.

Its sad really. Even in a fantasy game you can't escape harsh realities, which I won't name because, well...
    If wish you luck in your venture. Just be warned that the hate becomes unbearable at times.

13. Hello

If wish you luck in your venture. Just be warned that the hate becomes unbearable at times.
    and rightly so. I'm not sure you fully understood what I was writing here, but since you at least care enough to commiserate with the rest of us that can't quite afford to do what you and the rest of your ilk does, I will clarify that most of this does not apply to you... The whole situation could be compared to the mutually insured destruction of nuclear bombs. I would rather not have that garbage on this planet but since, as you said, somewhat *unstable* potential enemies of my country have them, there is an argument to keep them on my side. Just today the Alliance, and I am revealing my preference here, was once again ganking in Hellfire. Some solid PvPing later, and the Horde that responded found themselves on top, only to be met with some, as you put it, overgrown child using godmode as if that was really a victory worth being proud over.

This is the problem you were outlining, but like angrylol said; majority of us would rather you not be here I am almost certain; I sure don't. And if I ever do decide to mbox, I would gladly delete it if it was banned, and use it only to try and counter mboxers. Its the same reason I bought shadowmourne. Alliance have many of them, and I don't care if anyone decides to strawman argue with me over the ease of acquiring it - because it's not easy.

If anyone has any confusion over the main point I am trying to get across, reread everything that angrylol said. I agree 99% (His second loop was kinda weak but hey, great points, and he is brave for speaking his mind.)
    PS
    Imagine playing chess, but only a select few can afford to bring several extra pieces.

14. Multiboxers are doing it for many reasons and ppl are mistaken when they believe that the goal of every boxer is to be OP.
    It's true that some multiboxers are stacking up as many chars as possible to dominate in PvP. Imo ppl that are multiboxing +30 chars in PvP don't seek for a challenge because you barely find any competitive fights when you multibox so many chars.

On the other hand there are also players that are boxing because of the additional challenge and complexity compared to when you play just one char. I guess it's obvious that doing a dungeon or a raid where you have to tank, dps and heal at the same time is more challenging than playing just one role. So it can be said for sure that doing end game PvE as multiboxer requires much more skill than doing the same content as a normal player.

I for one started as 4 man boxer and my
    goal was always competitive pvp. I did a lot of 5s arena when Outland was still active. I also tried 10 boxing but it got quickly boring due to the limited content you can participate in when you play so many chars and also because it was already difficult to find decent opponents who are able to defeat my 10 BiS geared chars. So I went back to 4-5 chars because I don't find it enjoyable to roflstomp the opponents. I want to have challenging fights.

15. I want to have challenging fights.
    Wait until you find out about 1v1's.

123 Last