1. Wait until you find out about 1v1's.
    We boxers are all very aware of 1v1.
    Pretty much every multiboxer started wow as a normal player and got later on into multiboxing. That's common sense.
    You either lack the ability of logical thinking or you are just a troll.
    Edited: January 17, 2020

2. We boxers are all very aware of 1v1.
    Pretty much every multiboxer started wow as a normal player and got later on into multiboxing. That's common sense.
    You either lack the ability of logical thinking or you are just a troll.
    We boxers are very afraid of 1v1.
    Pretty much every multiboxer started wow as a normal player and was a sore loser and therefore got into multiboxing. That's common sense.
    We either lack the ability of playing any specc correctly or are just a troll.

3. We boxers are very afraid of 1v1.
    Pretty much every multiboxer started wow as a normal player and was a sore loser and therefore got into multiboxing. That's common sense.
    We either lack the ability of playing any specc correctly or are just a troll.
    No wonder that Warmane closes every thread that is against multiboxing.
    You haters have nothing of value to say.
    Edited: January 17, 2020

4. No wonder that Warmane closes every thread that is against multiboxing.
    You haters have nothing of value to say.
    What is there that is of value that could be said? Please continue taking 30/40 spots in an AV and bring the team to a defeat; Please continue making Wintergrasps impossible to win; Please, continue stroking your egos by one-shotting people trying to do their weekly quests and for the love of chin-chin I beg you continue making light shows in orgrimmar / dalaran (this one I am actually serious about - that's dope).

Do the mob-based WG weeklies once with your 30 man boxer and you have generated 600,000 honor; those are 60 cardinal ruby's or any other gem of worth; do all weeklies and that's 900,000 honor, or 90 gems PER week; cut em, sell em at a base price of 250-300 = BAM, 23-27,000 gold per week. Farm a few AV's... that's 30 more gems... it's messing up the economy as ****..

Next is the unfair (exploiting) advantage of positioning yourselves at the spawn of the enemy's team WG and killing them... Cuz that's helpful to the community right?

5. The only argument against multiboxing that is valid is wintergrasp, due to the fact it holds access to VOA, if you don't have a multi on you're side or the enemy multi is undergeared its pretty much a guaranteed loss.
    The argument can be made they are disrupting the gameplay in wintergrasp, wpvp bgs etc all dont matter you win some you lose some but VOA is a Raid.
    The obvious reasons they are doing it is to go in and then solo VOA and get Wrath pieces.

6. The only argument against multiboxing that is valid is wintergrasp, due to the fact it holds access to VOA, if you don't have a multi on you're side or the enemy multi is undergeared its pretty much a guaranteed loss.
    The argument can be made they are disrupting the gameplay in wintergrasp, wpvp bgs etc all dont matter you win some you lose some but VOA is a Raid.
    The obvious reasons they are doing it is to go in and then solo VOA and get Wrath pieces.
    Multiboxers are bound to get crippled in WG at some point. If you are on the defense side for more than 2 battlles, the enemy team will get extra tenacity. A group of people with 7 tenacity will have no difficulty wiping a boxer (if they know what to do and not run in 1by1 to feed kills). There is no way a boxer will control WG for more than a few rounds, it's impossible at some point, due to 120 people in the opponent faction having 100k+ hp....

There have been plenty scenario's where a boxer loses the WG battle vs a team that doesn't hold a boxer... The issue usually is that ppl have no clue what to do in WG or they are farming herbs/mining, but still somehow they always blame boxers and never look to themselves.

And no lol, multiboxers can't solo VoA, especially not the frost boss, as you are claiming. (In theory it should be possible with the right gear but no mainstream boxer is actually doing it on his own)

7. Just because we are not supposed to talk about multiboxers it doesn't mean that there isn't a "silent consensus" about multiboxers. It has been explained here several times but in case it wasn't clear enough and without the need of going further on the topic: We don't like you, and it doesn't matter how many threads or justifications you make, we will never like you, and whoever says that multiboxers aren't a "problem" (I'd personally use the term Game breaking) is because he/she either never went against them or because he's/she's afraid of getting banned for being a dissident and going against the public opinion.

8. Just because we are not supposed to talk about multiboxers it doesn't mean that there isn't a "silent consensus" about multiboxers. It has been explained here several times but in case it wasn't clear enough and without the need of going further on the topic: We don't like you, and it doesn't matter how many threads or justifications you make, we will never like you, and whoever says that multiboxers aren't a "problem" (I'd personally use the term Game breaking) is because he/she either never went against them or because he's/she's afraid of getting banned for being a dissident and going against the public opinion.
    That's fine, you're just going to have to deal with us. This one sided animosity can remain, and you, as a solo player, can continue to cry about these "problems", because we're not going away. I tried throwing my point across on several occassions, but I've found my peace here, and I'm doing something I enjoy, beyond this boring spectrum of hate towards something, ONCE AGAIN, people DON'T UNDERSTAND.

As Mr. Lt stated, I'm going to play the way I want, and just ignore what's happening around me, because it doesn't seem to matter to anyone on both sides. I'm just thankful the people who do multibox, and have been for a while, are actually rational people when spoken to. That's enough for me, and I can be happy knowing they know when to draw the line. At least those I have already met anyway. I wish you all the very best, and hopefully you can create your own piece of mind.

9. That's fine, you're just going to have to deal with us. This one sided animosity can remain, and you, as a solo player, can continue to cry about these "problems", because we're not going away. I tried throwing my point across on several occassions, but I've found my peace here, and I'm doing something I enjoy, beyond this boring spectrum of hate towards something, ONCE AGAIN, people DON'T UNDERSTAND.

As Mr. Lt stated, I'm going to play the way I want, and just ignore what's happening around me, because it doesn't seem to matter to anyone on both sides. I'm just thankful the people who do multibox, and have been for a while, are actually rational people when spoken to. That's enough for me, and I can be happy knowing they know when to draw the line. At least those I have already met anyway. I wish you all the very best, and hopefully you can create your own piece of mind.
    Thanks, I wish you the best as well.

10. Just because we are not supposed to talk about multiboxers it doesn't mean that there isn't a "silent consensus" about multiboxers. It has been explained here several times but in case it wasn't clear enough and without the need of going further on the topic: We don't like you, and it doesn't matter how many threads or justifications you make, we will never like you, and whoever says that multiboxers aren't a "problem" (I'd personally use the term Game breaking) is because he/she either never went against them or because he's/she's afraid of getting banned for being a dissident and going against the public opinion.
    When you say "we" dont like you, you are completely wrong.

YOU dont like them, you as a single person cannot say everybody doesnt like them.

I have no problem with multiboxers, they have been a thing since forever in WoW. A decent gropup of 10 coordinated people can take on a multiboxer, but here people just run in 1 by 1 and keep running back to him by themselves and continute to complain about it

11. When you say "we" dont like you, you are completely wrong.

YOU dont like them, you as a single person cannot say everybody doesnt like them.

I have no problem with multiboxers, they have been a thing since forever in WoW. A decent gropup of 10 coordinated people can take on a multiboxer, but here people just run in 1 by 1 and keep running back to him by themselves and continute to complain about it
    So reading this thread and many others about multiboxers, reading the general in WG or the raid, reading old and new threads on retail forums, you think that it's just me out of the 20k players that play in both icecrown and lordaeron the only and single person who doesn't like them. And mind you, that I haven't added more to what thyonem had already said, because trust me, there's a lot to say about the other things that multiboxers do that have a HUGE impact in the server economy.
    Edited: January 22, 2020

12. So reading this thread and many others about multiboxers, reading the general in WG or the raid, reading old and new threads on retail forums, you think that it's just me out of the 20k players that play in both icecrown and lordaeron the only and single person who doesn't like them. And mind you, that I haven't added more to what thyonem had already said, because trust me, there's a lot to say about the other things that multiboxers do that have a HUGE impact in the server economy.
    The haters are always the loudest. Even when they are just a small minority.
    The silent majority doesn't really care about multiboxing because they barely encounter them in the game anyways.

13. The haters are always the loudest. Even when they are just a small minority.
    The silent majority doesn't really care about multiboxing because they barely encounter them in the game anyways.
    I have said, along side with others pretty much everything that has to be said about this, we can go further into the topic but I pass. If you want to keep deluding yourselves that everyone loves you/needs you, go ahead, negation and delusion are inherent to human nature, especially when many people points fingers at you to the point where you have to open a thread to justify why what you are doing is good, which is obviously subjective. Do like me, I dislike multiboxers and I deal with it, I don't open threads complaining on why I think multiboxing shouldn't be allowed despite having a number of good reasons, first of all because it's against the rules and second of all I don't have a good view about any of you and I could easily fall to the insult, because one can be good or bad in a game, noob or veteran and those are very respectable positions but being a multiboxer is not respectable in any way form or shape, atleast to me. Maybe this last part doesn't represent everyone in this community, but just because there are 4 or 5 of you with 40 characters, doesn't mean that the other 40 characters which are controlled by 40 different players are a minority, they are in fact a crushing majority. But again, who cares? I'll have to deal with you whether I like it or not, even though I had to stop playing WG thanks to you, and I have to log another character when you walk near me in the middle of SW/orgrimmar to get my FPS back to normal, especially when you start putting totems chairs or whatever **** you do that I drop 50FPS and I get the pentium 4 experience like 15 years ago.

So yeah again, wishing you the best.

14. If you want to keep deluding yourselves that everyone loves you/needs you, go ahead,
    Read again what you quoted.
    Where exactly do I claim that everyone loves us???
    I said that the majority doesn't care about multiboxing.
    But again, who cares?
    Indeed. Who cares? Only those who are multiboxing and a few haters.
    The blatant majority doesn't care much because they barely encounter multiboxer in the game.

15. We boxers are very afraid of 1v1.
    That's common sense.
    There is nothing common, about common sense.

Nothing changes except the players names that whine about boxing, then they find out nothing with come of it, and a new group of people complain and take up the cause.

Everyone is better to ignore threads about boxing, it will always deteriorate into a bash/defend thread. the threads that bash, will always be deleted, Let them.
    Edited: January 25, 2020

First 123 Last