1. Reduce character trade prices.

For starters, selling Icecrown characters is impossible.

I've sold about 7 of characters on Lordaeron by now at the lowest possible price, mostly by having buyers choosing what to keep on and what to remove on my 80s. Rest were lower level in the leveling process Overall, my experience so far has been that characters on Warmane website are a little too expensive.
    I am also the type who likes to buy Hero's every now & then, but I refuse to spend over 50-60 coins per hero.

As an example, my Lordaeron Paladin JUST equipment sells for ~350 last I checked. And that's only with 1 set of gear. I got for all 3 specs all 5.8+, so the to include all bank items, the hero price goes to almost 700. Thats almost $600 for someone to cash out on 1 hero - realistically speaking, there is no one in the right mind that would do that.

Selling level 50 toons (Lordaeron) for $70-90 bucks is also rather absurd.

Keep 30 is the low benchmark, as your level up cost 20 I believe. But allow us to adjust prices. I've got so many 80s gear on Lordaeron that I just would prefer to get rid of them via trade. I have already deleted 7 level 80s on Icecrown all 6+ simply cuz I got too may sitting there.

With 2020 approaching, it would be nice if Warmane staff could revamp the entire Trade section & how it functions.

2. The prices are based on their marketplace, they won't compromise that by having people sell chars with gear worth 100s of coins for less