1. Isn't selling gold for real money against this server's rules?

Then how come I always see this guy advertising himself selling gold on icecrown? not snitching or anything but genuinely curious.

2. make screenshot, upload it somewhere, make a ticket and he will be banned soon
    repeat this thing when u see a new one seller.... ez

3. He can just make a new account then I assume?

4. He can just make a new account then I assume?
    Yes he can. The gold will still be on his banned account. What does it matter if he makes a new one?

5. Yes he can. The gold will still be on his banned account. What does it matter if he makes a new one?
    My point is he can make a new account and send gold from main to that new account, when that new account gets banned he can make a new account number two and send gold from main to that other new account and so on.

6. And how will he be able to send in-game gold if he can't log in game due to being banned? Enlighten me on that one part

7. And how will he be able to send in-game gold if he can't log in game due to being banned? Enlighten me on that one part
    Well it depends on the type of ban. If its an account ban then he can just keep getting banned on alt accounts (not his main). If its an IP ban then yeah he cant do anything except use a proxy afaik.

8. Lol Thorbjorn, he meant this way: The gold seller has two accounts, a main where he spams and sells gold, and a second account where he got his gold(probably logged with a VPN). So the scenario, first account gets banned, he simply makes the third account, and the circle goes from begin, now not with 1st and 2nd account, but 2nd and 3rd, and so on, and so on....

I doubt any gold seller who got at least two working brain cells, won't advertise selling gold on the account where the gold is located.

9. We banned many gold sellers thinking they are safe behind a VPN. Just saying.

10. I'm pretty sure the staff has ways to trace back where the gold is coming from. For example, the advertising account has a 'customer' who wants to buy gold. How does he get the gold? The gold seller has to somehow send the gold to the person who wants to buy it. Even if he sends it thru 10 other accounts until it lands in the 'customers' mail box or trade window, I'm pretty sure it's possible to trace that back via some kind of log. So I'd assume that every account that's connected to this process would receive a ban aswell.

I'm not an expert on that, just my uneducated guess.

11. I'm pretty sure it's possible to trace that back via some kind of log. So I'd assume that every account that's connected to this process would receive a ban aswell.
    I'm not an expert on that, just my uneducated guess.
    That is the way it works normally but Warmane don't keep logs, They have an AI bot that handles much gold sellers on global, reports from players also helps.